Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *WARNING* Last chance to buy this sleeping giant!  (Read 1108 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:55:32 PM

Hello everyone!  Smiley Smiley

I made a thread last week telling everyone to Invest in Etherum Dark when it was .50 cents.. EThereum dark is now $5! Congrats to everyone who invested and made 500% profits.. I personally Made $13,000 from my ETHD investment.

( hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5724707 )

Anyways, this thread is NOT about etherum dark!
This thread is about eBTC!  Shocked

www.ebtc.io

Circulating Supply
20,564,300 EBTC

Market Cap
$7,361,629
1,692 BTC

Current price
$0.357981 (-13.27%)
0.00008229 BTC (-13.37%)

eBTC is a brand new project just launched not even a week ago, and it is actually a concept of Etherum & Bitcoin combined. You CANNOT go wrong with this project and i promise you, this coin WILL BOOM just like my prediction about ETHD! Right now is the BEST time to buy because its very cheap and the name alone WILL draw attention to this coin.

You need to do your own research of course, Im just giving you all warning signs this might be the last time to buy eBTC this low Smiley
Check coinmarketcap for the exchanges that sell it. Good luck!ThumbsupYeye

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:09:55 PM

It might have been worth when it was .50 but now that it is 3.50. Not sure it worth venturing in it and get dumped.

Brunoff

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:10:33 PM

YES eBTC FTW !!!!
BUY before its too late it's just at 0.35 !!!! (now)
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:18:40 PM

I'm not sure about that new coin. I know it's getting a lot of attention and it's getting quite popular, specially because of all the profit people are making from the airdrop. And now there are a lot of other e-something coins. We even have some doubled if I'm not mistaken. What makes you so confident about this coin in particular? Is it because it was the first of this kind? Trying to combine ethereum with bitcoin? Also why combine them? The good thing about ethereum was that is brought something new, and it wasn't just a BTC copy. So isn't combining both, just a copy of both?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

slate_main

Activity: 105

BYTZ

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

Makes me wonder how many more forks and versions of coins / tokens there will be, funny to think where we all came from.
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:02:02 PM

I'm not sure about that new coin. I know it's getting a lot of attention and it's getting quite popular, specially because of all the profit people are making from the airdrop. And now there are a lot of other e-something coins. We even have some doubled if I'm not mistaken. What makes you so confident about this coin in particular? Is it because it was the first of this kind? Trying to combine ethereum with bitcoin? Also why combine them? The good thing about ethereum was that is brought something new, and it wasn't just a BTC copy. So isn't combining both, just a copy of both?

How could you not want the best of both worlds? ETH and BITCOIN...
Etherum has almost 100mil circulation supply, BTC has 16mil circulation,
and eBTC has 20mil circulation..it wont take much at all for this coin to reach $5-10.. and if you invest $1000 now, you would have about $20,000 when it reached 5 lol. And also,

As you can see, most of these random coins from the top 100 list in coinmarket cap, (with the same or a little more circulation supply)  is between $2-10..  eBTC has a catchy name and also very good project concept and is currently only 35 cents! I dont think you can go wrong if you invest now and wait about a month or so.. im VERY confident in this coin Smiley my gut instincts are usually right, i just know they are right this time and i honestly think you should invest and HOLD.. i can show my portfolio to back up my claims haha!

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:34:37 PM

Hello everyone!  Smiley Smiley

I made a thread last week telling everyone to Invest in Etherum Dark when it was .50 cents... <snip>

I don't understand... the only post history you have on BCT is about how terrible Etherum Dark is.  You link us to an external forum which doesn't mean anything... for one I can't see the thread unless I log in, and two, even if the thread is real there's no proof it was posted by you.  This looks awfully like someone who already holds eBTC and wants to pump it up a bit.

Finally... can anyone tell me how this is Bitcoin besides the name?  It doesn't have the same value, obviously has a different blockchain, and is completely different technology.

Post from OP attacking Etherum Dark:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234267.msg22519606#msg22519606

<snip>...I strongly advise anyone who is thinking about investing this coin or anyone that is currently holding to either go the other way or sell all their ETHD immediately... <snip>

**PS, I post this not to attack the OP, but to provide context for someone coming in and getting caught up in the hype**

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

I will not buy this non-sense and strongly advice you to retain too.
eBTC is only a token with good name and nothing more. The token is not offering any real project and everything is about hype. It will die very very soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

Don't buy it! It is just p&d coin. You will definitely lose your money on it! Just go to bittrex or some other exchange if you want to buy some legit cryptos. Don't you ever fall for this kind of coins, this is just a simple erc20 token without any real value! You have been warned!

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
freaxx

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

eBTC is just a ethereum token. A totally useless p&d token.
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:39:44 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 11:01:16 PM by (-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Folks, the truth is EBTC is not a Pump and Dump coin, it is being used as one right now but eventually the truth will be shed and very smart developers will begin to understand use cases and how to use it.

Most ppl on BCT are just non-technical speculators, very few are actual developers or technically incline.

I, myself have a very strong crypto-developing background and can tell you that this will be just like BTC and ETH
and since it has low fees thanks to someone putting it on ETH, that means all these other stupid coins can basically cease to exist and it does help strengthen ETH and BTC when developers start to use it in the next 2 years.

Right now, the creator of EBTC is working to fix the bug in his code, which by the way cannot be exploited by no one but him/her at the current time, but all they really have to do is "Fork" it and the bug is gone, which I expect for them to do.  And its not like forking crypto code is new idea, its done all the time, if you don't believe me, look at ETH.  Remember when they forked from ETH_OLD aka ETC to ETH? Remember when BTC forked and essentially at the sametime created BCC? How about when ByteCoin forked into Monero?

Apparently, all of you forgot about all of those coins which 99% of you own and believe in the use case for them.

So you see it happens all the time, there will always be bugs in code but what is most important is the developer community that backs it and allows it to continue to grow and the code becomes better code.

So while you guys and gals keep shitting on the coin, I will continue buy up and yes, I will "HODL"  Grin
Pixie.Star*

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

Any legit reasons to buy eBTC?
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:49:58 PM

Any legit reasons to buy eBTC?
There is no a reason to buy ebtc, but you can buy them all if you are wanna throwing your money to the crap market, Ebtc just such a crap. You can see the latest thread about there are so many etoken already issued by the competitor of the ebtc. Never try to invest your money in there if you are not wanna seeing your investment worth zero value.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:08:34 PM

These type of shillers actually make me wanna buy even less.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:53:39 AM

Folks, the truth is EBTC is not a Pump and Dump coin... <snip> ...I, myself have a very strong crypto-developing background and can tell you that this will be just like BTC and ETH
and since it has low fees thanks to someone putting it on ETH, that means all these other stupid coins can basically cease to exist and it does help strengthen ETH and BTC when developers start to use it in the next 2 years... <snip>

Okay, you're much smarter than me since you're a crypto-developer.  Can you answer just one question for me and the rest reading this thread?  What is one thing eBTC does that's unique to eBTC?  What makes it better than Ethereum since it's an ERC20 token (meaning it's on the Ethereum blockchain.)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:12:39 AM

I dont think it is a sleeping giant, ebtc is the only hyped coin. Pump then it will dump hard, i will not die fast but it will. The token is from airdrop right ? Who fund this token ? Why it is so hype ? What the token do ? The apps worked already ? Dont fall for this one. If you trapped in alt coin hyped you gonna lost your money

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:26:41 AM

Folks, the truth is EBTC is not a Pump and Dump coin, it is being used as one right now but eventually the truth will be shed and very smart developers will begin to understand use cases and how to use it.

Most ppl on BCT are just non-technical speculators, very few are actual developers or technically incline.

I, myself have a very strong crypto-developing background and can tell you that this will be just like BTC and ETH
and since it has low fees thanks to someone putting it on ETH, that means all these other stupid coins can basically cease to exist and it does help strengthen ETH and BTC when developers start to use it in the next 2 years.

Right now, the creator of EBTC is working to fix the bug in his code, which by the way cannot be exploited by no one but him/her at the current time, but all they really have to do is "Fork" it and the bug is gone, which I expect for them to do.  And its not like forking crypto code is new idea, its done all the time, if you don't believe me, look at ETH.  Remember when they forked from ETH_OLD aka ETC to ETH? Remember when BTC forked and essentially at the sametime created BCC? How about when ByteCoin forked into Monero?

Apparently, all of you forgot about all of those coins which 99% of you own and believe in the use case for them.

So you see it happens all the time, there will always be bugs in code but what is most important is the developer community that backs it and allows it to continue to grow and the code becomes better code.

So while you guys and gals keep shitting on the coin, I will continue buy up and yes, I will "HODL"  Grin
A crypto dev with a Junior Member account doesn't sound very convincing to be honest.

What exactly is it that makes eBTC worth a damn? It looks like it's just using the Bitcoin name to build hype like so many other coins have in the past.

Sure, it might make some profits in the short-term.
But who cares about money in a world where it's literally thrown at you when you bother to extend your arms?

Either way, please enlighten us as to why this coin is special in any way. It seems like just another bland copy paste token.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

It's been a total of "E" madness for the last couple of weeks. This will also make a huge profit from the business, but it will be more harmful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: