Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My personal account aTriz hacked. I was inactive from 2014  (Read 652 times)
aTriz Real Owner (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:56:39 PM

I came to the forum after a long term inactivity. I start my real business in 2014 and from that time i not find much time to come to this forum, I was inactive from 2014 and today I was informed that someone is using my account. How to catch the hacker. I will put him to jail.

I tried to recover my account with my email but it changed its email and password recently which i found on his trust page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:03:23 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 08:26:02 PM by Pearls Before Swine

This is a revenge thread against aTriz, just like the other posts that were trolling him.  
Someone is mad because they got kicked out of a campaign, that's all.

This user won't be able to sign a message from an old account, I can guarantee it.
This is also the reason why a signed message should be the only way for admins
to give an account back.

Edited to add:  If I'm wrong, I'll have to humbly eat my words.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

This is a revenge thread against aTriz, just like the other posts that were trolling him.  

This user won't be able to sign a message from an old account, I can guarantee it.
to give an account back.

I agree, it's just a revenge thread. As far as I know aTriz has been a good manager I hear and a signed message is all you can do to prove ownership. You got kicked out of the campaign, deal with it. It's what managers do. They can't accept everyone, as some are better members than the others and aTriz would rather have them in the campaign.

EDIT: The user has been able to give signed messages to onnz423 in the past few weeks. So if you are able to sign messages too then this becomes a huge mess.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:11:46 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 08:31:26 PM by KWH

Trust summary for aTriz

This user's email address was changed recently.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=135920

September 29, 2017, 06:57:40 PM - aTriz - password changed

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

Trust summary for aTriz

Changing email address shouldn't be a problem in all cases, aTriz is the manager of several short term ICO signature campaign and this post may be related to it.
I recommend for aTriz to post a verified message to suppress suspicions.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Aventhe

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

Trust summary for aTriz

I too have suspected that, however he has told me that the change of email is to protect himself from hackers. I would have to say that he is still the same manager and that nothing noticable has changed about him, however I may be delusional.

Trust summary for aTriz

Changing email address shouldn't be a problem in all cases, aTriz is the manager of several short term ICO signature campaign and this post may be related to it.

He already has a month ago to onnz423 (maybe 3 weeks ago). The message can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172753.msg21895921#msg21895921
PS: Before you guys start looking through my posts, I've already signed a message and sent it to omnz423 a couple of hours ago from a staked address back in 2013.

However it may be best to re-sign it as suggested by InvoKing.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:02:37 PM

Your funny. You might have noticed, I changed password before I start managing Campaigns and that was for my own safety.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello, this is aTriz from Bitcoin talk, and I am proving my identity
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1LjT88X7Zu8BdbqJw8vfRa83NJuzYL9kqm
Hw35+F6xdwDBoAcqkC4Bj5h591kacAfr6liVsWyAhAVBHttHXgk+gNkiZ7kqGlUrw4eOIySKUgRsVX//6BXoRJQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Aventhe

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:06:07 PM

Your funny. You might have noticed, I changed password before I start managing Campaigns and that was for my own safety.

Code:
Hw35+F6xdwDBoAcqkC4Bj5h591kacAfr6liVsWyAhAVBHttHXgk+gNkiZ7kqGlUrw4eOIySKUgRsVX//6BXoRJQ=

Quoted and verified. This signed message is valid: http://coinig.com/?adr=1LjT88X7Zu8BdbqJw8vfRa83NJuzYL9kqm&msg=Hello%2C+this+is+aTriz+from+Bitcoin+talk%2C+and+I+am+proving+my+identity&sig=Hw35%2BF6xdwDBoAcqkC4Bj5h591kacAfr6liVsWyAhAVBHttHXgk%2BgNkiZ7kqGlUrw4eOIySKUgRsVX%2F%2F6BXoRJQ%3D

Where was this address posted @aTriz?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

Code:

Quoted and verified. This signed message is valid: http://coinig.com/?adr=1LjT88X7Zu8BdbqJw8vfRa83NJuzYL9kqm&msg=Hello%2C+this+is+aTriz+from+Bitcoin+talk%2C+and+I+am+proving+my+identity&sig=Hw35%2BF6xdwDBoAcqkC4Bj5h591kacAfr6liVsWyAhAVBHttHXgk%2BgNkiZ7kqGlUrw4eOIySKUgRsVX%2F%2F6BXoRJQ%3D

One is here: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-4S5w_9gSs4J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D292628.785%3Bwap2+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Another: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272577.msg3019535#msg3019535 (Referenced to)

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:38:25 PM

Code:

One is here: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-4S5w_9gSs4J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D292628.785%3Bwap2+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Another: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272577.msg3019535#msg3019535 (Referenced to)

This enough? We've deduced it's a troll?

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:48:26 PM

Yes, indeed a troll with bad grammar, who should be banned with all his alts forever.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

Yes, indeed a troll with bad grammar, who should be banned with all his alts forever.

And the timing of this so called original aTriz is very alarming. Why now? Because aTriz is now the hottest campaign manager in the forum? You didn't came in when we haven't heard aTriz managing campaign and all of a sudden a troll came out telling he is the original account owner. And since Atriz is managing multiple campaign, I'm pretty sure that his is one butt hurt individual who has been rejected and blacklisted by Atriz in his campaigns.
checkergo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:43:01 AM

the quality of posts changed greatly that is why i feel it important to verify your remaining address. In actual it happens that when a hacker hack account he do not give any sign message with of real owner but he attach one or two addresses of himself to verify that he s the real owner.

the quality of posts changed greatly which anyone can find easily

I am quoting these old addresses of aTriz for future reference for further security of the forum.

Almost 24 hours and no coins in my wallet.
Here's the message confirming the trade....

Kalshnikov:

Ok, 0.4!

I have severeal succesful deal here and some reputation, so you should go first.

my address for BTC: 1EkHjvdjKdfVcraftkadDCCfiUEizUPuiX

Right after I see notice of recieving 0.4 BTC I will send 5k Growth's to to address above!

regards,
Ivan

Willing to sell my 400 pennies for 1.5 BTC

or 100 pennies for .4 BTC

PM me or post on here and then
Please deposit BTC to :
1jgdW8pVK8yAVAiwcpPRV9XDVfhnKcXpv

I will then send you you're pennies! (I check this thread every 10-15 minutes)
1LYWSe7FjZeDRD2YZZaBVwMrJc83Ty4RTC

ty
Username: aTriz06 Claim Step Bonus 1 (Reach LVL 2)  Btc Wallet: 1NgGKyF7j9qJefaoFd1CDJLWvTH1n1i6CE
I requested 50 shares privately via PM with cassieheart, for records i'm posting it here! Smiley

I just sent the BTC through coinbase (site is going up and down so hopefully it goes through, if not i'll get it out ASAP)

Receipt:

--PGP--
Address
------------------------------------------
1Nk4fzdvrr1nyUjB5qDo4U5aKSbKAqjkWr
Shares:50
Seller:BitBay(CassieHeart)
Buyer: aTriz
Total: 1.25 BTC
Sig
II/3+FIFvSIe7wndJjaaDUNxFm8GWtDxHukgI5kdXJjMQV5UoA/BGJWW7ThN8gnXLNpmEk7Lbq84e7h92eYP8No=
---END--
Well if you can figure out a way to get escrow set-up, I'm all for it.

Thank you klee

Atriz... klee has setup the escrow. Can we do the deal now please? is it a go?

other guy backed out.. lets do it. I feel comfortable releasing smaller amounts at first.

So you send btc to escrow address, i'll release small amount and klee can send me the equiv, then we can trade the rest.'

Klee,

BTC:
14jBT2E3CAWnAxsPCRGAuQWcYk9XSu6A5S
20 mins left on this offer then i'll just keep  my  nxt.

Trading my 1,000,000 NXT for 6.5 BTC

I will take it. Send them to me on 16320235089986915177, you have 20 mins

woah what about my btc? Smiley We can do small transaction if you would like?

BTC:
16rayPjXpNnLrXAovwnujyVensXhg91AAw
BTC address:
1NqPg2f57cewshV2Ucx2nvnUGrLNzFywBE

after searching the previous posts of some people here it is found that there are some alts of hacker aTriz they are listed following

to give an account back.

to give an account back.

I agree, it's just a revenge thread. As far as I know aTriz has been a good manager I hear and a signed message is all you can do to prove ownership. You got kicked out of the campaign, deal with it. It's what managers do. They can't accept everyone, as some are better members than the others and aTriz would rather have them in the campaign.

EDIT: The user has been able to give signed messages to onnz423 in the past few weeks. So if you are able to sign messages too then this becomes a huge mess.
Trust summary for aTriz

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:47:20 AM

So the accusation here is that I'm an alt of aTriz?  Hmm, that's interesting.  If that's the case, aTriz is
committing some serious fraud by letting me into the Ice Rock Mining campaign.  Oh wait, that's just
what a complete newbie alt account would say when he's trying to get revenge on someone who
either denied him acceptance to a campaign or kicked him out of one.

In either case, I'm not his alt.  It is just glaringly obvious what OP was trying to do here, nothing more.
Get a life.  Or you can post some proof.  I would find that even more interesting than the accusation.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

lol... i still remember the first time i saw aTris when aTris launched a confido signature campaign and by that time i've seen that no password and also new email has been changed. Cheesy

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:03:03 PM

after searching the previous posts of some people here it is found that there are some alts of hacker aTriz they are listed following

So detective whiner, I am now an alt of atriz?
Maybe I am an alt of theymos since I like him? Or Lauda? Or hilariousandco? Or Cyrus? Or go whine away baby?

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

the quality of posts changed greatly that is why i feel it important to verify your remaining address. In actual it happens that when a hacker hack account he do not give any sign message with of real owner but he attach one or two addresses of himself to verify that he s the real owner.

the quality of posts changed greatly which anyone can find easily

I am quoting these old addresses of aTriz for future reference for further security of the forum.

Almost 24 hours and no coins in my wallet.
Here's the message confirming the trade....

Kalshnikov:

Ok, 0.4!

I have severeal succesful deal here and some reputation, so you should go first.

my address for BTC: 1EkHjvdjKdfVcraftkadDCCfiUEizUPuiX

Right after I see notice of recieving 0.4 BTC I will send 5k Growth's to to address above!

regards,
Ivan

Willing to sell my 400 pennies for 1.5 BTC

or 100 pennies for .4 BTC

PM me or post on here and then
Please deposit BTC to :
1jgdW8pVK8yAVAiwcpPRV9XDVfhnKcXpv

I will then send you you're pennies! (I check this thread every 10-15 minutes)
1LYWSe7FjZeDRD2YZZaBVwMrJc83Ty4RTC

ty
Username: aTriz06 Claim Step Bonus 1 (Reach LVL 2)  Btc Wallet: 1NgGKyF7j9qJefaoFd1CDJLWvTH1n1i6CE
I requested 50 shares privately via PM with cassieheart, for records i'm posting it here! Smiley

I just sent the BTC through coinbase (site is going up and down so hopefully it goes through, if not i'll get it out ASAP)

Receipt:

--PGP--
Address
1Nk4fzdvrr1nyUjB5qDo4U5aKSbKAqjkWr
Shares:50
Seller:BitBay(CassieHeart)
Buyer: aTriz
Total: 1.25 BTC
Sig
II/3+FIFvSIe7wndJjaaDUNxFm8GWtDxHukgI5kdXJjMQV5UoA/BGJWW7ThN8gnXLNpmEk7Lbq84e7h92eYP8No=
---END--
Well if you can figure out a way to get escrow set-up, I'm all for it.

Thank you klee

Atriz... klee has setup the escrow. Can we do the deal now please? is it a go?

other guy backed out.. lets do it. I feel comfortable releasing smaller amounts at first.

So you send btc to escrow address, i'll release small amount and klee can send me the equiv, then we can trade the rest.'

Klee,

BTC:
14jBT2E3CAWnAxsPCRGAuQWcYk9XSu6A5S
20 mins left on this offer then i'll just keep  my  nxt.

Trading my 1,000,000 NXT for 6.5 BTC

I will take it. Send them to me on 16320235089986915177, you have 20 mins

woah what about my btc? Smiley We can do small transaction if you would like?

BTC:
16rayPjXpNnLrXAovwnujyVensXhg91AAw
BTC address:
1NqPg2f57cewshV2Ucx2nvnUGrLNzFywBE

to give an account back.

to give an account back.

Trust summary for aTriz

Well according to your logic apparently every single person that comments on this thread is an alt of aTriz... I wouldn't be surprised if you called me an alt of atriz too, at all.

Anyways, if OP is telling the truth then he can definitely come out with proof. But aTriz has already come out with proof that he is the original owner of the account by signing a message. He can't just put an address there like you said he could. The address was posted by another person, and unedited.

Just because grammar changed doesn't really prove anything.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:54:43 AM

No hacker "attaches" addresses in unedited posts from 2013 (-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272577.msg2989911#msg2989911).

Quoted and verified. This signed message is valid: http://coinig.com/
Coinig sucks, stop using it.

Code:
Verified with Electrum.

This enough? We've deduced it's a troll?
Yes.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀