Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Humans are Weird & truely deserve the govt they get?  (Read 137 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:01:44 AM

[The below situation is also applicable to Bitcoin vs an Altcoin called Bcash (and probably this Forum vs those who hates it) and their Pioneers.]

Few years back things were great where am from. (I will try not to exaggerate any of my words throughout this post). Most things were booming, Crime rate was a bit low aside from political sponsored crimes(deliberate crimes) , Manufacturing was excellent, Schools were being built allover, Agric was excellent, New infrastructures (New Railways, Airports, Bridges etc) were being constructed, Foreign Direct Investment(FDI) was excellent (best in the Continent), GDP growth rate was 5.5—6%, unemployment was going down, there were lots of opportunities for hardworking Citizens to fit into, great reform were going on in every sector of the country. Corruption was still a problem though, the President tackled it in an unpopular way (with technologies & preventative measures & very few jailed crooks) by avoiding to get the corrupt elites behind bar.

Insecured elites became Jealous of the progress. They tagged most of the poverty alleviation programs: "programs created to steal money". They threatened to shut them down(they were probably uncomfortable with people being lifted out of poverty and becoming independent of them).
They finally ganged up & started committing unspeakable crimes against the Country. They spent great deal of money on wicked propaganda and terror. The President was a very calm, quiet, very ethical, humble and smart gentle man. Every advice offered him to get the powerful elites jailed fell on deaf ears. He insisted on letting the police and Lawyers be independent of him to avoid abuse. He probably was also avoiding to confront with the powerful and ruthless elites.

The Citizens he was working hard to liberate started believing the elites's lies and propaganda. The elites got them divided along Religious and ethnic lines. Many eventually joined the elites and got the President removed... So the elites won & got elected into various positions. 3 to 4 months later, they began denying most of their campaign promises. Strangely too, they began reversing most(if not all) of the former President's policies. The economy tanked & slipped into recession. Prices of all products skyrocketed. The elites became extremely arrogant, lawless, tyrannical, bigoted. The oppositions were/are steadily being crushed. They released thousands of jailed terrorists(both real & alledge terrorists though) and got them monetary compensation in the name of amnesty.

Why the Citizens(not all though) Deserve the Wicked Elites:
1. From my observations, many of the citizens weren't really happy seeing fellow citizens being pulled out of poverty then. They probably prefer to be the only wealthy people OR they just love being poor and oppressed.

2.   little effort was made to help the former president who genuinely loved & defended them all day to retain his seat. The former President even damned the consequences just to see things done right — No politicians ever goes against the wishes of the elites/cabals before he became president.

3 Strangely, many citizens still tolerate the elites, even help spread their lies and propaganda. They hardly criticise them (like they did to the former President) despite the woes they brought upon the Country. The citizens most times ignore the terrible wickedness, crimes, lawlessness of the elites.

4. Finally, they are very very very disunited. These days  It is always about religion, state of origin, ethnicity. The division is crazy. I hardly even read local articles anymore because of this. Honestly speaking, I have lost hope in humanity. My hopes lies in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: