Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Careful! @cryptocindy on Telegram  (Read 328 times)
jabag (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:03:22 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 10:20:23 AM by jabag

Hello to all beginners

I am writing about premium signal chanels on Telegram. They are exactly thief and one of them is @cryptocindy

They send to free chanels fake screenshots but when you join their VIP chanel there is any signal

Be careful about these groups and don't send anybody your btc for VIP

If you want to see all fake pictures please contact with me I can demonstrate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:46:02 PM

Hello to all beginners

I am writing about premium signal chanels on Telegram. They are exactly thief and one of them is @cryptocindy

They send to free chanels fake screenshots but when you join their VIP chanel there is any signal

Bump for higher range. Maybe you should contact with admins, that warn other users. Condolece
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

I join some group in telegrams but only in free channel because I join a premium channel before but the signals that I receive from it is only copied from other channels and its even free. Good thing its only for one month and I decided not to continue with the paid channel. There may be hundreds of group in telegrams giving signals but most of them just take advantage of its members like giving a signal after it was pre-pumped that's why many members lose money because they bought at the top. There are groups organizing pumps but turn out that the coin is already pre-pumped. I just join for free signals because of the news that comes with it but I don't intend to follow it because I already lose some following them before.

fredrick4u

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:43:46 AM

Hello to all beginners

Thanks for the education, am grateful am on telegram l would be careful henceforth.
pralala22

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Hello to all beginners

I didn't join VIP but some time ago i joined a lot of so called signal channels , all of them are like some kind of predictions that's all . Nothing it's sure in this game .
W!ll!am

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

not use telegram but will told my friends that use telegram about your post

thanks
Moonshine4321

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:20:25 PM

Thanks for the info, I'm relativity new to the crypto chat platforms, but I dont think I would pay for a service in this space with so many open source applications and the overall helpfulness and knowledge the community has and is willing to share, anything that seems too good to be true normally is, do your research and then research it again before investing as well asking as many people about it as you can. Most of the time you won't be the first person to have the whatever issue or question you might be experiencing.  Good luck in the future. But with good research you require less luck for success!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: