Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prove you are not a bot.  (Read 1985 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

Mr. Turing, is it again you? I thought you had been jailed because of sodomy!
Jesus christ, that's the first time I've read about this detail of Turing's life. The world really is a fucked up place. What a reward for beating the Nazis...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:45:43 AM

I pinched my cheeks and it hurt. Does that prove im not a bot?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:46:40 AM

I pinched my cheeks and it hurt. Does that prove im not a bot?
No. I programmed you to claim that you experience pain.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:51:54 AM

Proceed.

I am typing right now in according to a question.
If I am robot I shouldn’t be sound like that.
A robot answering literally to a question.

Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:52:28 AM

There's no way a not can do what I'm doing now. A not can even type 'I'm not a bot' but as you can see, I'm human.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:08 PM

I can send you my personal tax bills. I doubt that bots get taxed by the sate, or at least not the way I get taxed. But I can't show you my tits, I'm sorry Smiley
Why not? I'm sure Jesus would have.

It is a matter of psysique du role. Of course Jesus would have, and I could too. But we both have better features to boast about and to show in public rather than our tits, which, we must humbly agree, are quite mediocre if compared to some competitors.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
JesusCryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

Jesus christ, that's the first time I've read about this detail of Turing's life. The world really is a fucked up place. What a reward for beating the Nazis...

Jesus Cryptos, PLEASE. Learn correct spelling. yes, this is a little detail about Turing's life which the British don't like very much to boast about. Nor about the treatment they gave to Oscar Wild.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

lol what is this new consensus mechanism called? proof of boobs?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

The same British people who did this to their own hero Turing are now accusing the Russians to be persecuting gays. And the picture is complete.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

The same British people who did this to their own hero Turing are now accusing the Russians to be persecuting gays. And the picture is complete.
Do you think the Russians will accuse the British in a few more decades? Humanity is just a massive circus.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:45:34 PM

I passed that fucking re-captcha on log in. Isn't enough?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

I passed that fucking re-captcha on log in. Isn't enough?
Depends on which one you got. Some of them can be seriously annoying.
M05J

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:41:24 PM

Not a bot. not a bot!
JesusCryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

Do you think the Russians will accuse the British in a few more decades? Humanity is just a massive circus.

They will accuse the British to have opened many gulags without paying the copyright. And the funny thing is that by that time they may even be right Smiley

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

Well I think I can tell you about my feelings, can a bot do this? Or you can ask me some about human-related things... But first prove me you are not a bot!
dilshan007

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:08 PM

I'm not a bot. god promised  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:08:12 PM

How can anyone can prove he isn't a bot. Wait I know! I can cause some harm to another person or by my inaction I can allow a person to be harmed. I can do it so easily, that I am twice not a bot, check and mate, weird capcha!

youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:57:13 AM

im not a bot because bot is program do without thinking im not bot becuase im thinking
slitter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:40:00 PM

Proceed.
a facebook spokesperson said to wired, "the process is automated, including identifying suspicious activity and checking the photo. To determine if the account is authentic, Facebook looks at whether the photo is unique . . . the photo test is one of several methods, both automated and manual, used to detect suspicious activity."

it makes sense on facebook's end, but it sounds a bit odd to us.

how do you feel about this new security feature? would you be comfortable sending in a picture of yourself, in order to prove you aren't a bot?
let us know in the  below.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

If there was an annoying captcha would use it to prove that you're not a bot, but since there isn't one you'll just have to trust lol

:]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: