Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6471 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

This is a bitcoin advancement and its popularity and it's a very good idea and makes it easy in transactions and very safe, and those who are in college can finance their own lectures because they can be given side jobs to get bitcoin.
I think all the bitcoin progress is the beginning of bitcoin's success to help and ease in everything.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

good news for everyone who is already using it and for students who understand bitcoin will be very helpful because I think bitcoin will provide excellent space in the future as this will be a source of income for students and very happy if tuition will be received bitcoin as administration fee which is acceptable at the university and this should be done and implemented as it will facilitate payment for school administration Wink
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

That is great news. Anytime a business begins to accept cryptocurrency is a good sign that people are beginning to adopt it.
heroson

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

Such a great news for the bitcoin holders and mostly the bitcoin holders who wants to study. But the saddest part is its still illegal in some countries. I think its a huge sign of a change and hope bitcoin will be legal everywhere in upcoming future. Fingers're crossed for future
Sheentaide

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

it's far the destiny of bitcoin and it changed into a clear desire to make. i'm very a whole lot sure that in destiny many extra quarter might be opening soon. now faculties then university in destiny overall academic zone like scholarship will be paid by way of bitcoin.
CharlieKoala

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Too many things to learn in school physical math and now we had to learn about bitcoin math  Cry.Help
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

This is not a good idea. Admittedly, universities that accept Bitcoin for tuition fees are likely to increase their fees because of the need to own Bitcoin for many students. But there is a bad case that if Bitcoin dies, it means that the school will have to shut down because it has no money.

Am I spamming? Report me!
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

More and more are now accepting bitcoin as a currency not just from schools but even on any business transaction to just a normal local store. This will be a huge step for crypto currency to promote is usage globally.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Wow, such a great milestone for bitcoin worldwide adoption/acceptance. I guess many industries and establishments now even schools have realize how promising cryptocurrency is. Blockchain technology has made impact to many sectors in our economy. This technology has been a breakthrough to the society to bring comfort to our daily life.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
It is a good news that schools can accept bitcoin as a payment method. So parents can pay for their kids and this is a good sign for the education in the world. Soon people will understand all features of using bitcoin in daily life.

Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. And as for me who is investing on bitcoin hoping to be rich someday I dont think I'll be using my bitcoin cause it will defeat the reason why I hodl bitcoin.

This is good for all students who joined btc.They can be useful and helpful to their parents in a little way.But for me,i have my own needs too.I have to invest for a savings and keep it for emergency used and other expenses.
lumon2112

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

if Switzerland accepts the ball as a system of payment, then the crypt will gradually be accepted by the world)))

JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

if Switzerland accepts the ball as a system of payment, then the crypt will gradually be accepted by the world)))

It is only the beginning , in opinion Bitcoin is for next generation , for our kids to enjoy free payment solution .
without banks authority or regulation . 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

I think there is one school here in my city who is accepting Bitcoin for enrolling, tuition fees and so on. I'm quite happy for that, and it is just the start. I'm pretty sure that there would be other local schools and universities who will follow suit. It is because they embrace the blockchain technology that would finally make these transactions faster and easier than ever. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

The full adoption of bitcoin into mainstream will make it easier for everyone to use it in any school that accept virtual currency as payment for tuition fees. This adoption of bitcoin by school will start in a wealthy countries like japan and the US because they are more open to accepting cryptocurrencies than the third world countries. These school that will accepts bitcoin should also  know how to deal with its volatility and rapid price fluctuation.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

Good new is is my friends. I think this will be a great help to whom that are studying and doing cryptocurrency for its part time job. It is more easier to pay your enrollments and it is a hassle free to our dear students. I think in this school, they will know the risk in bitcoin and I think they will have more knowledge to know bitcoin more. I think this will be our future paying bitcoin to our markets in the real world. It will make our life easier and people are already open minded about bitcoin. I think in this schools, they will teach the basics of the bitcoin to have more knowledge about bitcoin.
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

A good starting point for educating about cryptocurrency, i think bitcoin, cryptocurrency will soon be developed by many young generations. Knowing that they can make the cash go away after a bitcoin, well worth the wait, good things will come, this is really good news.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

Wow this is a good news for the crypto word and I wish all school through out the world can all accept bitcoin it will surely increase the value of bitcoin
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

a great demonstration of the need for bitcoin and its excellent replacement for money. I think this will have a good effect on long-term growth
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

As a crypto enthusiasts i must confess that this is one of the best development ever, applying bitcoin in real life situations. I hope this continue as i couldn't and was unable to used bitcoin to pay my fees during my university days because if it were then i would have gotten more knowledge that i have now in crypto currency in general. Good news, great innovation and hopefully schools in my country will start to accept BTC too so that i will be able to foot my kids bills in schools.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: