Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6471 times)
miraj0007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Schools partially accept bitcoin for education. Actually this is a good news so their parents who can make Bitcoin pay for their children and it is a good sign for the education world and soon people will understand Bitaken. And we can say that if the children of school college boys about Bitcoin can be discussed about Bitcoin, then one day his family will be financially benefited. Lastly Bitcoin is a good financial tool for me.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

May be for payment of tuition fees. But it will be great if this technology in introduced in most tertiary institution and also added to the academic course of computers science and technology. This will create more research into blockchain technology and keeps it going. It will help solve the many problems with bitcoin.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
that will be so cool for some people but so unfair because here in my country still universities are not accepting bitcoin but i will wait maybe they are planning for it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for training world and before long individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can see more schools tolerating bitcoin once the legislature or another schools read about the news. what's more, yes bitcoin is influence our life to end up straightforward and simpler on the grounds that we can have another choice to pay what we purchase in web and, all things considered.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

The school is trying to enter block chain wherein they are trying to see if this system could make the school process easier since we have many types of ICOs suited also for the school system, perhaps there are student conduction their own research about it and the school decided to get involve a little.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

It's good if schools are accept bitcoin for the tuition but I think is hard to convince some schools because they're conscious to bitcoin and they afraid because they think that bitcoin is a online scam.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. and yes bitcoin is make our life become simple and easier because we can have another selection to pay what we buy in internet and in real life.

I hope here in my country adopt bitcoin as the cost of college and University like what they do by the University of Lucerne. the beginning of the start of adopting bitcoin as tuition at the University Lucerne have tremendous impact in the world of crypto and I think it is possible some schools and colleges in other countries do what do Lucerne. this is a good start for University Lucerne science applied and art in Switzerland to adopt bitcoin as tuition for their students.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

this is good news for those who have a lot of bitcoin, and this is very helpful to them because it simplifies the cost of education in the country, and a good start for bitcoin as it has been accepted in the government that prioritizes education, that means bitcoin will also increasingly familiar with many students and those who will continue bitcoin development or develop bitcoin.
franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

With the current price instability I don't think its a very good thing. You paid your tuition in bitcoin and the very next day you see the price when up by 20-30%. How would you feel? I know the same thing goes for the price going down. We need a more stable market, before it can be used for transacting.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Wow!  just like as what i have expected bitcoin will be taking over the educational institutions and slowly other instution and companies will follow.
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

This is only mean that people already recognizing the benefit of Bitcoin and the value of it. It is nice that some countries are open and accepting Bitcoin already. Hope that other countries also recognize Bitcoin.
Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

It is satisfying news for every one of bitcoin devotee country. Schools are officially accepted bitcoin for tuition. Day by hours of daylight bitcoin always move adopt. I think bitcoin will be won assumptive world.
EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Oh wow! That's great. I have always known bitcoin would soon be accepted worldwide for the exchange of goods and services.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

I think its a good news that schools accepting bitcoin and this is a good sign for education world and soon people will realize about bitcoin. we can see more schools accepting bitcoin and bitcoin make our life more simple and easier.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

Its a good news that universities are accepting bitcoin currency, this will helps the adults, especially students who has a difficulties in their school, such as the transactions of money when they pay their tuition fees at school, school projects and miscelaneous. I am a student and it's good to hear that some counrtry impelementing the bitcoin currency and use in different instuitiotions in a society of one's country.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

It is wonderful news because bitcoin is acceptable being a payment in tuition fee. I predict soon that bitcoin will accept in my country not only in my country but all over the world. Because bitcoin never ever lost the value but continue to rise up. It is too easy pay tuition because through sending online you can pay your tuition no need to line to pay in a long time.

Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

Bitcoin schools in the world of Cumbria University in the United Kingdom also announced plans to accept Bitcoin transactions in the spring of 2014, but only for the study of virtual currency. Help students be more virulent
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

It is interesting! Why not? it will be convenient if all organizations start using btc as the method of payment. I can see nothing bad in this tendency and think that it is worth considering btc for the payment now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Wow! It is really a good news and a clear evidence that cryptocurrency is now invading  even outside the web. This is only a proof that life of bitcoin will endure last because as the time goes by, more institution recognize it as form of currency and as a payment method. Before, the fast food Mc Donald accepted it and now a school. I am so excited for more good news like this.

That is for the very first time i am hearing, i think that it may be possible in few areas, specially in such places where bitcoin has become  a legal currency, it is also depending on the popularity of the bitcoin users, if the bitcoin users are more in an area, then there will be more bitcoin facilities for the people and more shops will be accepting bitcoin from their customers.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

Well this could be a good news to the students who are involving in cryptocurrency. But i wonder how they will know if that student is the one who enrolled in the school where the transaction is anonymous. It could be hard for the school to identify who pays using bitcoin or the digital currency. Well i bet they had a way to find it or identify the transactions using bitcoin.
Yes it will have a good impact on bitcoin, but i think that in current time it many only be implemented in modern countries and specially in more developed countries where bitcoin is legal. In my country i do not think that there is a single school who are accepting bitcoin for payment tuition.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: