Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15885 times)
AlexeyVoranov

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

people scam because they want to gain quick profit by using others people money. in other words they want to steal from people in a way that  trick people's mind that they will gain profit for it. maybe they dont have conscience because they use other people to gain money even they know they become bad guys in the society.

I agree most of the scammers are scamming because they see that you can quickly earn money with it. My little brother got often scammed by scammers its just so sad that they are scamming.

They will not live a good life in this world. I am sure of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
People can scam because of lack of knowledge in able to give back your money that borrowed by someone else. People with their good conscience can come back,all you need to do is to wait. Just look inside his/her behavior by applying psychological criticking to a person.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:33:15 AM

Many of them who are scamming its for them easy to make money with it thats why they are doing it. My friends all got scammed with using bitcoins scammers have now a paradise.

Because they can steal their money and the coins are now for them you can't get them back.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

Topic doesnt match what you wrote in thread.but there is no reason to complain ,its how world works and live.poor people /needed people instead of doing a small work beg for money.their habit will not change as it has become tradition.while rich people will continue to giveaway their money on stupid rather than useful thing.the fact is that the rich people generation children doesn't felt and need of money as their parent always provide them hence spoile them.
bossgucci

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:10:07 AM

People scam to earn money fast and why would someone not want that i think people are tired of waiting and having patience for them to earn bitcoins or even to wait for bitcoin to grow and that is why they think lets start scamming then i will earn more and faster.
mamali1387

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

Actually, I needed money lat 5 years ago. I asked it straight from people. Their answer was no. I found out asking people straight isn't working. Then I started to fulfill their needs. But some people trying to exploit the weaknesses on humanity like being greedy. Forex or cryptocurrency is full of people that inject their wealth to it to be more richer, but for lack of experience, they lose all of it. Actually, brokers and exchanges here are the winners, and we can not call them a scam, but they have high risk.
Rienair

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

With scamming they are really earning more money than working legally in their country. We don't like this but they are liking this because they have no feelings against us.

They are just happy when they are scamming. They have a problem in their heads.
DimbY

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

Many of them who are scamming its for them easy to make money with it thats why they are doing it. My friends all got scammed with using bitcoins scammers have now a paradise.

Because they can steal their money and the coins are now for them you can't get them back.
i think that people scam because they need money and it is a easy way to earn money because there are a lot of people who get scammed all the time.
So it is a form of income but it is really annoying for the people who get scammed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:25:49 PM

People scam to earn money fast and why would someone not want that i think people are tired of waiting and having patience for them to earn bitcoins or even to wait for bitcoin to grow and that is why they think lets start scamming then i will earn more and faster.

They are lazy people that doesn't want to earn in the right way. And they found it out that scamming people is the best and easiest way for them to feed their family. I can't take to let my family eat something that didn't went through my sweat and blood. I can't take it to feed them with food that I bought from dirty money, I don't know on how these people can take this type of activity and manage to have a strong appetite.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:36:10 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 09:54:38 PM by Jedzkie050617

Each and everyone of us needs money to change our lifestyles and way of living. People who made bad doings like scamming in socialmedia in order to excel or being selfish, they do what ever it takes to take advantage of everybody.
Much better to aware those scammer people around the social media, since we cannot control those people and safety first l, all the time to last detail of your account.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

They are lazy people that doesn't want to earn in the right way. And they found it out that scamming people is the best and easiest way for them to feed their family. I can't take to let my family eat something that didn't went through my sweat and blood. I can't take it to feed them with food that I bought from dirty money, I don't know on how these people can take this type of activity and manage to have a strong appetite.

Agree, you know that people will find way to earn in easy way , fastest way and earn big without any effort, that is really the act of the people who are scamming other people effort on earning that amount of money, i dont know why they do it? its just because they cant earn that big? they get jelous on you? They are really sick why they are doing it.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

They scam because scamming is the best way to earn bitcoins because there are a lot of retards who invest in bitcoin so you can easily scam them and just get all the money from them. And you won't get in trouble because bitcoin is not being controled.
Right now bitcoin is a place that is not controlled so people need to take care of their coins to the best of their ability especially as we know there are no chargebacks in bitcoin, so we must be incredible sure that the person we are sending money to is not going to scam us.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:26:57 PM

Agree, you know that people will find way to earn in easy way , fastest way and earn big without any effort, that is really the act of the people who are scamming other people effort on earning that amount of money, i dont know why they do it? its just because they cant earn that big? they get jelous on you? They are really sick why they are doing it.
Main reason? They are lazy enough not to do hard work to earn money but rather they do choose up on scamming people because it is the easiest way to do and the fastest way to earn money without any hardwork or effort. This is really a frustrating thing which there are really people who are like this and we should get used to it because people who do have the greediness inside always when it comes to money they do really like to earn it either on legal or illegal way as long they can get enough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

Most of the people need to more money and some need to invest the bitcoin. So that the reson the people scam. It not good for other people growth. It will affect the country growth. Some people scam for the business process information. Bitcoin is easy to exchange. It give to good opportunist.
Bitcoin is digital currency so it will give more information. So it will easy to hold 
Gwen101

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:06:08 PM

One preference of bitcoin is anonimity. Of course, there would be people scaming. But the community could stop this.
Mooneater

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:46:19 PM

Why do people scam because people are always thinking about the easiest and fastest way i also thought first about an easy and faster way to earn bitcoin but i could not come up with anything except scamming but i am glad i do not do that.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:17:06 PM

They never understand on how people are working hard just to earn the money they will scam. They think that life is easy that way but if you believe in karma they will be struggling in the end. I was a victim of scam before and the amount that was scammed to me was quite high and what I did is just to remain calm and let the fate do the revenge for me. And now what happened to my life is I'm experiencing good because I work hard and battling against the challenge of life in a fair way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ghostcell

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

LOL. People scam because they want to get easy money only with few lies Smiley) But they often have to get the result for their actions. For example, in this forum if someone try to scam they will have to be received negative trust from mod and admin or received permanant ban and in real life they will have to go to jail just because of it Smiley.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:39:45 PM

The reason why people scam others can be due to so many reasons. Scamming has been quite old and as far as the digital age is here with its technology, new levels and ideas of scamming is also developed. It is even a way of living for some persons. Scamming is also being mirrored by people's greed and excesses. Some people justify the reasons why they scam saying there are no means of earning real money and they go on living in the right mind.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:44:00 PM

People are scamming because of those pople who don't think teice or greed in money they always think about the money they get not the money they will receive when they have a good business since scammer are increasing i suggest you people to always check if the site is legit nor if its really trusted research first don't make those scammer rich , also they scam because they know thats the only way to make money instaly lmao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: