Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9209 times)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

Last few week I feel like a drug addict needing a fix .... check it too much lately Smiley .... We want 10k!! wh00p wh00p!!!

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:21:15 AM

Since your aim is to profit in the long term,I suggest you go use swing trading strategy. Watch the price chart every weekend or fortnightly. Watching price daily cause you to panicked if there is a price hike due to news release which affect bitcoin in negative way.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:09:48 AM

In my opinion that seems to be the primary job of me, because often I used to check the price of bitcoin as well other few altcoins that are in my portfolio. Whether the price increase or decrease doesn't matter, but checking the price gives an satisfaction.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

I check the bitcoin price everyday
honestly sp
Yes I check the price of bitcoin every day and I think it’s very important to know about bitcoin price because if you are investor or daily trader so you must know about the price of bitcoin if you don’t know about the price of bitcoin you can lose your money and I’m also one of the investor here and I always check the price of bitcoin.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:54 PM

I use Mycelium wallet and it shows the Bitstamp price so for me this is the easiest way to check what is the situation. Before I wasn't checking the price each day but as I get more and more involved in bitcoin and when is started to change very fast and very often I started to check it all the time. Now it has become some kind of habit so every time I look at my phone I also look at bitcoin price and nothing can't surprise me.

malaj
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

may be because my daily trading is of course i always check bitcoin prices, and I'm optimistic if bitcoin prices will continue to increase along with the growth of users and investors in bitcoin.
And I think really a successful achievement in bitcoin role in this year has increased so rapidly which of course this brings a good impact for users.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

I used to check the bitcoin price right from the day when I joined here whether I have bitcoin or not. Not only me every bitcoin users may have the habit of watching the price so as to make profits in one or some way.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:13:41 AM

It's going to be part of your everyday routine if you are an active on cryptocurrency and I am one of them so yes.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:33:25 AM

Yes every day I check or see the development of bitcoin prices, because as we know the price of bitcoin is always changing every second and minute. So I think if you play trading it's good you have to be good at analyzing the development of rising and decreasing the price of Bitcoin.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

It's going to be part of your everyday routine if you are an active on cryptocurrency and I am one of them so yes.

Agree if you are really crypto fanatic then you will really watch the price though you dont have any bitcoin to watch on because that is your daily routine watching your other coins if it pumps or dumps because mostly if the price if bitcoin pumps those altcoin will literally follow. We would be glad upon the price is pumping .
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:21:01 AM

well, i do it every day. to make sure that I have to hold the bitcoin or sell it. and I think that's a very interesting thing. for people who use bitcoin, I think they do it too. and I think that's a natural thing.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

I checked bitcoin price every day, first thing in the morning. Shocked I thought we are not that too many...
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

I think it is needed if anyone interested in Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is an major factor. I personally check bitcoin's price regularly for better treatment on it. I also need as i am a day trader.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:43:42 PM

You're not the only one.
I'm watching the price multiple times per day just to get a good feeling when the price is growing.
It is actually really bad because when the price is dropping I get a bad mood.
I have been keeping Bitcoin for more then 4 years so my profit is high but I get used to peak prices.
Which is bad because a drop in price feels like a loss when in reality it's not.

I don't literally check its actual price, but what I do is I check my wallet everyday and see how much it has changed in value if it is to be converted into fiat. My wallet has this conversion icon which makes me notice how much its value in fiat form has changed day by day. I may not be checking the price of Bitcoin daily, but I guess looking through my wallet often and seeing it increase in fiat value from time to time is also similar with what you do. Just like Aura, I get very giddy and happy when I see how much my Bitcoin increased in price knowing that its rate wasn't that high as the last time I checked. I also get sad when I see that the fiat conversion is lower than how I expect it to be. I feel like I lost so much, but the truth is its value just decreased and my Bitcoin is still intact.
Bitcoin has blessed me with so much profit in the past and because of that now I am bit addictive to check the market updates daily many time s and whenever I have free time I see the market charts and the progress of btc and whenever I find that this price can give me more I sell my coin and this habit help me a lot to buying benefit as well as selling profit also. I am bit satisfied that I don’t rely on others to know.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

Yes every day I check or see the development of bitcoin prices, because as we know the price of bitcoin is always changing every second and minute. So I think if you play trading it's good you have to be good at analyzing the development of rising and decreasing the price of Bitcoin.
of course, this is like checking the bank account for mistakes.just adjusting the clock. The course of Bitcoin is important
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

I am not checking bitcoin price so frequently but my friends told me several times that these days are good to sold bitcoin as the prices goes up and now I am actively involve in the forum for which I regularly checking the bitcoin price and also the bitcoin price history this information is also useful for the traders of crypto currencies. They gather the information of prices of these currencies with time.

minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

i have been checking the btc trades on cex.io sometimes. i have been trying to learn how to read the graphics and statistics, it makes to see further possibilities much easily. still, it is hard to estimate for me, maybe everyday checking would facilitate to understand its tendency.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:29:38 PM

Yes i'll check everyday, two to three times daily if bitcoin go up or down. Checking the price of bitcoin everyday is help us to analyze the value of cryptocurrency. It's my daily routine that I always check the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

Yes Of couse,the price can go up or down any time,i check twice a day
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

Yes I check bitcoin price everyday and on hourly basis as I don't want to miss an chance of buying low and selling higher as I am here to make profits and that is possible only if I keep constant watch on the price movements as your buying and selling decision will depend only on the price of bitcoins.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: