Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

Yes I do, I have it on the computer, phone and watch.

I'm not a day trader, I don't almost trade at all, but I like to watch the price to go up and up Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
totof86

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:00:52 PM

I don't have much money in bitcoin, but I look at the price all day long...

From the wake-up moment until I go to bed, I check my app with BTC price every 15 minutes. It becomes a very bad habit Sad
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

Ya it's not really intentional i used to trade weekly but because of the demand for bitcoin i need to check my altcpins daily so that i don't end up getting too much loss. When i check the price i even check the price of bitcoin wil surprisingly is actually increasing by huge figures. There is not really wrong in checking the price daily but checking every single hour is not recommended
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

I check the price of Bitcoin whenever there is a chance so its not just everyday. I dont want to have a repeat of what happened a few weeks ago when China fake news started to go viral and the all altcoin charts look like someone made a mistake in hitting the Sell button and alts price went down. But you can always protect yourself from losing by placing a stop loss order so if there's a sudden change of price and dropped drastically, your coins will be sold based on your placed order.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

I check everyday and at least a few times per day. Mostly not to actually make any changes but more out of interest than anything. A large amount of the time I am holding alt-coins so the price of bitcoin isn't too relevant to me as I am of the belief that it will recover following any falls.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

I check the price like every 10 minutes and if I'm trading every second and not only BTC but major alts that I use to trade, ETH and LTC the most.
While if you don't hold any coin checking prices without certain reasons sounds stupid I used to do it when I wasn't holding any, always checking the right time to buy them.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:47:19 PM

Everyday. The first thing i do when I open my browser is check the price. I do this at least twice a day (early morning/late at night), or whenever I get the chance, every 12 hours, just to be updated about the high/lows. Fortunately, this week has been on the rise so more motivation to check the price daily.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:08:02 PM

It's worth keeping an eye on the price charts everyday if you are an active investor, however if you are simply hodling it, I think it may be even better just to buy some bitcoins and forget about them, so you don't make any bad decisions in the meantime. That way, one day you can wake up, maybe even in few years and see the real profit, but by checking the price constatly you would have already sold all the coins. I mean, people thought that the highest possible was only $500. Many of them possibly sold the coins and were happy for the profit. If they had waited more, they would be really rich.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

I try to check the price everytime that i am bored, or if i am without anything better to do, but i really think that it is very important to check bitcoin and altcoins price everyday, because it is important to keep the track of our investments, so i dont see this as a bad thing, i am happy with that.
So maybe i check the charts of prices at least two or three times a day.

Hello
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
It is normal and there is nothing you can do about it Grin … However, you should not let the daily price checking of bitcoin affect your decisions since you are holding for a long time and don’t ever get panic unless there is a very huge reason to which I don't see anyone as far as now is concerned.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

I have periods that I check. Currently daily.
Anyway I have a target date and that gives me the possibility to detach.
It can become obsessive as hell...

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
atc1-REAL

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:22 PM

I find that its better for one's health to not check regularly. It can cause unnecessary stress and can distract you from your irl day to day work. So, unless youre a dedicated crypto day to day trader, no point in checking everyday. You might end up making mistakes based on some  news which may or may not have effects later on.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:40 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

It is normal and there is nothing you can do about it Grin … However, you should not let the daily price checking of bitcoin affect your decisions since you are holding for a long time and don’t ever get panic unless there is a very huge reason to which I don't see anyone as far as now is concerned.
If you want hold your Bitcoin for long term, why do you need to check its value every day?
Do you have any issue?
Check the price of Bitcoin = your faith for it still not enough and you are doubting your decision.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

If you want hold your Bitcoin for long term, why do you need to check its value every day?
Do you have any issue?
Check the price of Bitcoin = your faith for it still not enough and you are doubting your decision.

So you can estimate the size of the estate you can buy with it 😅

For me it gives a safe horizon to work towards with enough money to live a nice life. Like a dream....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:16:17 PM

Yes I always the price of bitcoin everyday and the price as of now is already 4950 dollars and still continue to increase in the future. Being updated in the price is very good brcause you can see if the price increase or decrease today. Many people also for sure check the price everyday. Like me I check the price more than 5 times a day and for sure you will do that also like me. Check bitcoin price regularly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Movement Dev Team

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:54 PM

Have been checking the price everyday since I got my first bitcoin  Wink
marukochanx3

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:44:02 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yeah i always check the price everyday , because i want trying to predict the price but its hard , i just holding my money to invest a bitcoin , wait the price decrease then i will buy , and predict again the price will upraising or not , its hard choice but we must make the choice , i will sell when i feel profit and i dont want hold too long like a 5 years or 10 years its too long time  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

The longest I've gone without checking is 2 years. At this time I had taken a long break from Bitcoin and did some of my life goals in the mean time. I received an alert when Bitcoin hit 2000 and that's when I lurked around the forum again. But, since I have been lurking and started actively posting I'm still not checking the price daily, nor do I plan on checking it every week.

Honestly, I only see the need to check daily if you are a trader, investor or when you need to make a transaction.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:04:53 PM

I do check often and read news. Everyday? I usually check 3-5 times a week especially on Mondays, Wednesday, Saturday and Sundays. When I was a newbie in cryptocurrency, I do always check the price like literally every 10-15mins. It just made me more anxious and scared if my investment will payoff or not. Now I'm getting the hang of it, I've learn to wait patiently and hodl.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

Yes, I checked it everyday,I want to see how is the bitcoin progress because now bitcoin in green, so I want to see when will it reach $5000 and while I checked bitcoin I also checked some alt coins that I got,the fluctuations is pretty good this day, the up and down keep on happening everyday so it is very good opportunity to trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: