Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 08:44:01 AM

To the OP, did you really think that earning 100 BTC would be this easy?  He is wanting you to prove 2 things:

1) That you are a citizen

You can do this in a variety of ways, the passport of which is only one of them.

2) There exists a state

This is an existential question: if loozik just wanted you to show him a state charter, obviously he could have just used google.  He's looking for an argument that proves that states exist.  One way to prove existence is proving real physical existence.  He has offered you the option of doing so via an unedited photograph but since a state is a concept and not a physical object, this is obviously going to be impossible.  Your other option is going to be using logic and arguments to prove that a state does exist, i.e. a paper with well reasoned arguments (or it could be an oral presentation on youtube or something).  A few pages ago, he posted a like to someone who used arguments and logic to prove that states don't exist (or depending on what jurisdiction he is in, show reasonable doubt that states exist.)  What you need to do is take that man's arguments and refute them.  Did you really think earning 100 btc was going to be an easy task?  This is probably going to rise to the level of an undergrad senior thesis at best.

If you are serious about trying to do this, you're going to need to actually write a paper complete with citations and references to support your claims and refute those presented. Yes, it will probably involve some time at your local university library.

IF, and this is a big if, you are serious about doing this, I would suggest approaching it as such.  Prove (2) first.  Once you prove that states exist, it will easily follow that since they have sovereignty, they can define citizenship how they want, and in the US, they can regulate citizenship and passports such that in the US a passport holder is a de jure citizen.  Show up in person and present the passport (or any other form of identifying document proving you are a citizen as defined by the state you proved in (2) and then if he doesn't pay the 100 BTC we can label him a scammer.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e4xit

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:48:16 AM

So many promises of the evidence on your end, but none demonstrated. Shame on you, gutless pussy.

Classic thread. You hooked a big one Loozik! Cheesy

I don't even think he has the mental capacity to understand why he is wrong yet at this late stage in the game...

Not your keys, not your coins.
CoinJoin, always.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:51:57 AM

Viceroy, prove to me that time exists and I will give you 100 BTC. If you fail to do so, you must give me 100 BTC. We can use John K or judge.me as escrow.
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:58:34 AM

i will give you 100 btc if you can prove anything at all exists, anything, anything at all, physical or not

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
e4xit

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:02:37 AM

Perhaps whilst researching these topics Viceroy might also stumble across some evidence that 'love' or 'beauty' exists...?

Viceroy, you may well become a rich man when you complete your quest for this evidence, surely people outside of this forum would pay you a great deal for evidence of such abstract and elusive concepts (yes I inculde in this bracket the "state" and "citizenship" [which can be extended to the fact that you, or the collection of atoms which makes up you "belongs" to a certain "state"])... Or perhaps now you will start to sheepishly realise that perhaps you have been (rather sucessfully) trolled...

(hint: it is very difficult to "prove" abstract concepts. start your research here would be my advice, also using WuLabsWuTecH's methodology.

And, good luck young Padawan!

CoinJoin, always.
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:26:44 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 10:48:23 AM by crumbs

(hint: it is very difficult to "prove" abstract concepts. start your research here would be my advice, also using WuLabsWuTecH's methodology.

And, good luck young Padawan!

10 pages on the meaning of proof, and no one bothers to point out the semantic problem here.  There are so many definitions of proof -- legal, mathematical, metaphysical, and, finaly "whatever makes sense to me," the usage apparent in this thread.
*climbs hobbyhorse* Oh, and Viceroy==Userbuyer==batshit crazy, let him be. Shocked
crumbs

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:43:01 AM

no

viceroy is instance of user. class is not equal to object.

fail at programming

Sorry, not a part of your object-oriented universe.  I'm a procedural guy Grin

Edit:  Just in case you misunderstood, "User" "buyer" is the actual name of a user, an instance of users, a forum member going by the name/moniker/nik "user." "buyer."
EDIT2:  AGHHH!  I am not awake & can't think.  Brain fart.  when i typed "user," i meant "buyer."  Yes, i loose 10 internets.  Editing the above edit & post Cry
crumbs

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:51:17 AM

viceroy is a scammer

i proved to him states exist. no btc yet

I'm not going to pick up the ball & tell you that at best, you think that you have proved something.  Prove me wrong. Cheesy
e4xit

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:55:46 AM

Here you go Viceroy, here is the existence of a state for you:

'state'

now you only have half of the work left to do yourself Smiley I will merely request a quarter of the total bounty, upon your receipt of it when you  prove the other half...

Smiley

CoinJoin, always.
Loozik

Activity: 378

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:03:46 PM

Here you go Viceroy, here is the existence of a state for you:

'state'

now you only have half of the work left to do yourself Smiley I will merely request a quarter of the total bounty, upon your receipt of it when you  prove the other half...

Smiley

Good one Smiley Thanks for the link.

This is a basic logic video (that has nothing to do with quantum mechanics) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEUR-Xhob8 on a stone age level (I would word some expressions differently than Stef but I agree with him in general) that even will Viceroy understand and hopefully will watch if he ever wants to earn BTC 100 from me.

I recommend this video to all other people who contributed to this thread.
assortmentofsorts

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:22:25 PM

If you lived in 15th century would it be also a common knowledge that the sun circles round the earth, not the other way round?  Grin

It was common knowledge in the western countries (blame -> Aristotle). However in Bharat (modern day India) it was common knowledge that earth revolves around the sun and that earth is not flat (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672580/pg1) . "common knowledge" is a very loose term to be used for such things Tongue

If you want to tip: BTC 1KbjTUEfcziwMv7BMXcjmvNAKEpTJbZCsF
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 08:43:53 PM

It was common knowledge in the western countries (blame -> Aristotle).

Yes, Aristotle screwed this up.

Socrates screwed up with social contract on the night before his death. Those philosophers  Tongue

However in Bharat (modern day India) it was common knowledge that earth revolves around the sun and that earth is not flat (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672580/pg1) .

Thanks, I didn't know this.
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:47:52 PM

If you lived in 15th century would it be also a common knowledge that the sun circles round the earth, not the other way round?  Grin

It was common knowledge in the western countries (blame -> Aristotle). However in Bharat (modern day India) it was common knowledge that earth revolves around the sun and that earth is not flat (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672580/pg1) . "common knowledge" is a very loose term to be used for such things Tongue

Sure but it's well accepted by all the literate people of the world that States and Citizens exist.  Therefore no additional proof is needed.

Pay up Loozik, you scammer!
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:48:44 PM

Where, when and with evidence did you demonstrate it? I looked through the whole thread and did not find the evidence. BTW, the contract was for proving the existence of ''states'' and ''citizens''

LOL.  Changing the contract now, huh.  Check the quote in the OP.  Now I don't even need to prove I'm a citizen.  Then I am done, just pay.  

Here is my entire proof:
"It is common knowledge that there exist states and citizens."  -Viceroy

"You are a pussy, aren't you?" - Loozik

Gamblers and scammers often get mad at me when I take their money, I'm waiting for yours based upon your promise.  

Here we go Loozik, I made an address just for you:   1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

As we can all see this brand new address is lacking the 100 btc you promised.
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:08:51 PM

Sure but it's well accepted by all the literate people of the world that States and Citizens exist. 

Just because a majority of grown-up people (whom you call ''all the literate people of the world) believe (your common knowledge) in existence of states and citizens is not the evidence that states and citizens exist.

Just because a majority of grown-up people believe (your common knowledge) in existence of gods is not the evidence that gods exist.

Just because a majority of young people believe (your common knowledge) in existence of santa claus is not the evidence that santa claus exists.

I hope it's clear for you so far that your appealing to common knowledge is plain ridiculous.

Therefore no additional proof is needed.

No additional proof is needed for your stupidity.

Evidence is needed for you to present that proves existence of states and citizens, if you want to earn BTC 100 from me. So far no-one was able to demonstrate an evidence of states and citizens to me. You will be my hero for proving magical objects like states and citizens exists. I will gladly pay you this money. You will also deserve a Nobel Prize.

Stop bitching and whining. Get to work and present the evidence.

Pay up Loozik, you scammer!

Shut up and get to work! BTC 100 are waiting for you, gutless pussy  Grin
Oldsport

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:14:27 PM

Viceroy, no one likes you. LEAVE

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile