Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔶 Exxor - Next Generation IOT 🔶  (Read 4913 times)
Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:34:38 PM

what's the meaning of "Plattform: Ethereum"?!?
is this project in the end nothing more than an ERC-20 token?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exxor.org

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

https://abload.de/img/exxorklslk.jpg

Thank you for spotting the error, there must have been a typo.
This will be changed very shortly, since Exxor's tokens doesn't have to do anything with Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency for that matter
BlackFlag

Activity: 874
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:09:51 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 05:21:21 PM by BlackFlag

This will be changed very shortly, since Exxor's tokens doesn't have to do anything with Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency for that matter

so this is the ICO token to gain money (which is ETH based?!), but do you have your own currency which later will be used for the IoT?
if yes in which quantity? can´t find it in the white paper...

edit: and if EXX tokens are your currency for the IoT, don´t you think 100 000 000 is a litte to less for all devices?!

Exxor.org

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:27:28 PM

https://abload.de/img/exxorklslk.jpg

so this is the ICO token to gain money (which is ETH based?!, but do you have your own currency which later will be used for the IoT?
if yes in which quantity? can´t find it in the white paper...

The Exx tokens during an ICO will be used to raise money for the product development and will be distributed to investors. There will be separate ''tokens'' which will solely be used for executing transactions on the network and in much bigger quantity. This is one of the things on which we are constantly working.
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

What are your terms & conditions for participating in ICO? Do you restrict certain citizens to participate or is it open for everyone? Will you require some sort of registration?
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:42:08 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 07:00:57 PM by Exxor.org

What are your terms & conditions for participating in ICO? Do you restrict certain citizens to participate or is it open for everyone? Will you require some sort of registration?

We appreciate your interest in our ICO. Why we would like to invite everyone to participate, due to recent restrictions on ICO's in different jurisdictions we cannot accept citizens from USA, Singapore and China. Investors will just need to fill a simple form, unless the amount invested exceeds 50 000 USD. In this case, we will ask them to provide some sort of identification.  
Trololoh

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

We appreciate your interest in our ICO. Why we would like to invite everyone to participate, due to recent restrictions on ICO's in different jurisdictions we cannot accept citizens from USA, Singapore and China. Investors will not need to register, unless the amount invested exceeds 50 000 USD. In this case, we will ask them to provide some sort of identification. 

I like your approach. Do you expect to sell all the tokens during your pre-ico or there are limited tokens for pre-ico?
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:53:55 PM

We appreciate your interest in our ICO. Why we would like to invite everyone to participate, due to recent restrictions on ICO's in different jurisdictions we cannot accept citizens from USA, Singapore and China. Investors will not need to register, unless the amount invested exceeds 50 000 USD. In this case, we will ask them to provide some sort of identification. 

I like your approach. Do you expect to sell all the tokens during your pre-ico or there are limited tokens for pre-ico?

During pre-ico, the tokens will be sold for 0.20USD to give investors an opportunity to purchase it at a discounted price. There won't be any limit on amount of tokens sold during pre-ico. If all tokens are sold during pre-ico, then we will stop the crowdsale and then will start major development operations 
Trololoh

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:58:24 PM

During pre-ico, the tokens will be sold for 0.20USD to give investors an opportunity to purchase it at a discounted price. There won't be any limit on amount of tokens sold during pre-ico. If all tokens are sold during pre-ico, then we will stop the crowdsale and then will start major development operations 

Fair enough, when are you going to provide wallet addresses for sending btc?
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

Fair enough, when are you going to provide wallet addresses for sending btc?

The addresses will be posted on and only on our website at 10:00 AM UTC.
We will also temporarily close our telegram and other social media channels to prevent any 3rd parties to cause confusion and steal the funds from investors. There were a few examples where during projects' ICO, attackers post fictitious wallet address in social media channels posing as genuine staff and steal the funds. Therefore, We have to take all necessary precautions to protect our investors and ensure maximum security of transacted funds
Trololoh

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:22:45 PM

Thanks for clarification. I will make sure I have some btc in my wallet by 12am  Grin
johndomenic

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:20 PM

Looks like a good portion of the whitepaper was plagiarized from this book:

https://books.google.com/books/about/Exploring_the_Convergence_of_Big_Data_an.html?id=bhgxDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button#v=onepage&q&f=false

Don't risk your money.
CapitalConsortia

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:34:17 AM

Looks like Huffpost removed their article, might have been potentially embarrassing if a fraud scandal arises.
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:33:13 AM

Looks like Huffpost removed their article, might have been potentially embarrassing if a fraud scandal arises.

Hello,the article hasn't been removed and can easily be accessed on:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59d603c4e4b085c51090add0
LtPaxIV

Activity: 400

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

Can't wait till the sale starts. Just followed you on twitter and joined telegram. Will be investing as soon as its open
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

Can't wait till the sale starts. Just followed you on twitter and joined telegram. Will be investing as soon as its open

We appreciate your support. Please be aware that we will be temporarily turning off our telegram channel in order to protect our investors.
Stay tuned for more updates moving closer to start time.
magzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

We appreciate your support. Please be aware that we will be temporarily turning off our telegram channel in order to protect our investors.

I like that you are trying to protect your investors. Are there any other security measures? Safety of funds?
The project has big potential and really like your aggressive business approach. I might as well chip in for a few btc, just in case this turns out to be a successful product and I can make some decent profit as I did with IOTA. Good luck
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

I like that you are trying to protect your investors. Are there any other security measures? Safety of funds?
The project has big potential and really like your aggressive business approach. I might as well chip in for a few btc, just in case this turns out to be a successful product and I can make some decent profit as I did with IOTA. Good luck

Absolutely. The safety is our first priority, due to recent accidents with some other ICO's which resulted in a loss of significant amounts of money. While we can't disclose complete set up of our security due to obvious reasons, we will say that all funds received will be protect at a highest standard. We have a partnership with Silobreaker, a London based cybersecurity firm which will help us to ensure maximum security of our system from A to Z.
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

Really looking forward to the start. I think there shouldn't be any problems to reach you min cap  Wink. Definitely going to invest myself as I believe IoT market will be a goldmine in a few years and companies developing solutions will be making decent money. This project might be behind IOTA, but they will still be able to capture some of the market, anyway. Good luck, devs!  Smiley

workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

Just read the article on cointelegraph about the potential partnership with Samsung. I going to invest now, before this goes through and the market cap to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: