Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Related Jobs International Employment...  (Read 155 times)
CryptoDream2049 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

Riding a wave of record prices, and the growth in businesses created to service the cryptocurrency ecosystem, Bitcoin as a network and bitcoin as a currency are quickly becoming international job creators. According to popular employment-finding websites, last quarter alone saw a jump in related work offers.

I was waiting for this report as we talked about this last week.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:02:14 AM

Riding a wave of record prices, and the growth in businesses created to service the cryptocurrency ecosystem, Bitcoin as a network and bitcoin as a currency are quickly becoming international job creators. According to popular employment-finding websites, last quarter alone saw a jump in related work offers.

I was waiting for this report as we talked about this last week.....
You may wrong about that, in my opinion about the main factor to creates a lot of the new international job it was the blockchain, The blockchain can be considered to change the financial structure to minimize the cost and the important thing about a lot of the big company are looking for the blockchain expertise. Bitcoin as the currency gives a little impact into it.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:10:56 AM

I may also disagree with the writer above me! Yes blockchain is been promoted to make the tech that bitcoin made popular appealling to the mainstream. The mainstream are living in denial. Bitcoin uses blockchain successfully yet everybody want to get to blockchain without recognizing bitcoin and learn how it did it! In my opinion bitcoin is a oerfect example of how to use blockchain!
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

Is there really strong growth of businesses in the cryptospace? I cannot imagine that there would be one. Bitcoin is more like a savings coin and not a spending coin like fiat currencies. How can there be growth if bitcoin owners only want to keep having more instead of spending them?

First world countries' economies have grown the way they did because of spending, not saving.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███