Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22085 times)
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

This market keeps bleeding. For someone who joined in January, never seen gains. But kept buying the “dip” till like last week. Ran out of fiat now. The worry is how low will it go, the longer it will take to break even now. And when will those people see gains. How much fiat can one keep pumping. I think we can all agree crypto will moon eventually! Hopefully in the next few months but really no one knows! As i type this it could be the bottom but really we could sink way way further! Im pretty sure i bought a bitcoin 13k thinking it would NEVER.. go below 13k.. hindsight 20/20.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

This market keeps bleeding. For someone who joined in January, never seen gains. But kept buying the “dip” till like last week. Ran out of fiat now. The worry is how low will it go, the longer it will take to break even now. And when will those people see gains. How much fiat can one keep pumping. I think we can all agree crypto will moon eventually! Hopefully in the next few months but really no one knows! As i type this it could be the bottom but really we could sink way way further! Im pretty sure i bought a bitcoin 13k thinking it would NEVER.. go below 13k.. hindsight 20/20.
Dips is temerorary, maybe the start of the year wasn't that good but as we see the regulations and implementations of crypto can make the market more secured, who knows by next quarter since there's no banning might happen it will eventually arise.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

You can’t make anything better in your life until you don’t leave the hard work. If you are doing your work with complete sincerity and passion, believe me no one can stop you from being successful person. Hurdles come in the way but don’t lose your hope. Bitcoins have profit hidden in them, don’t get tired when you are digging them along. Patience is very most important in bitcoin. Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

The past few days are the times when your patience and holding is being tested. If you can withstand the pressure to Sell below Buying price. What I did was not look at Blockfolio app, I was even tempted to remove it from my smart phone so that I will not worry about my investments. Its actually one of the reason why we keep worrying about our investments, its because we have easy access to know how much they are currently worth
strongwarrior238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

This is quite true if I may say so. The thing about trading is in order for us to be successful in this industry, we really need to be patient. We must learn to observe and wait for our respective trade's value to become higher in order for us to learn, and there are some cases where we think it's the highest and yet it becomes more higher
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

You can always invest again. As they say, experience is the best teacher. The tip is to be able to master your emotions not the otherwise. You need to be contented and know when to risk.

jeanne513lefe

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

Patience is important, and withstanding the pressure to sell or buy is hard.
Every knows buying low and selling high, but what matters is find the right time to trade.
Sometimes the price goes high but all of a sudden it plunges.
Hope you do better next time.
kolega

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

For emotions not to control your decisions, you need to determine in advance the point of sale and purchase of coins. Use stop loss, do not stay at the monitor permanently. Remember that emotions are your main enemy.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Crypto currency market is depend on the market situation of bitcoin and bitcoin makes you able to earn more but according to their price and the effects impacting their price and that’s makes you more profitable and good trade the technique of patience is very good option to wait and it makes you more and more profitably.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Yeah, when it goes up, it will eventually go back down. I would say trade one but hold the rest. I originally thought I could do something with those forks but they aren't worth a damn. Hodl most if you believe in it and play with the rest. Altcoins are iffy though. I would like an option to buy with FIAT instead of with btc. Litecoin is a good coin now for straight currency and trade. ETH is having network problems which they will have to solve. Don't panic and give into FOMO. I've done that a few times and it took time to recover.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Teagannr

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

We must have a high patience if we will make an investment in the Cryptocurrency. Having a lot of patience can generate more money because the price of the bitcoin can grow in a long term. We can earn many money if we have a lot of patience.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

We must have a high patience if we will make an investment in the Cryptocurrency. Having a lot of patience can generate more money because the price of the bitcoin can grow in a long term. We can earn many money if we have a lot of patience.
Yes in crypto currency patience is the gateway of success so better to inter in crypto currency using the door of patience. So if you will have high patience you will be able to hold your bitcoin and you will be confident about your profit, increasing demand of bitcoin in market is making us aware of bitcoin situation so hold your bitcoin for long time with patience and keep an eagle eye on the market rise and fall so you will be able to sell on right time and you will earn profit from bitcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Yes in crypto currency patience is the gateway of success so better to inter in crypto currency using the door of patience. So if you will have high patience you will be able to hold your bitcoin and you will be confident about your profit, increasing demand of bitcoin in market is making us aware of bitcoin situation so hold your bitcoin for long time with patience and keep an eagle eye on the market rise and fall so you will be able to sell on right time and you will earn profit from bitcoin.
We never know when we will be profitable but if the coin we are holding has a big potential to succeed then for sure we will in time be able
to sell with the profit that we are expecting. It's our initiative to know if the coin has a potential and that is why it's necessary to make a research before investing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

You can always invest again. As they say, experience is the best teacher. The tip is to be able to master your emotions not the otherwise. You need to be contented and know when to risk.
Investig right now will really give him another chance to increase his money once again. If he have not waited for longer then no worry the good times in bitcoin is not ended anyone who will invest now at any time will get the benefit in the long term while if the time gone much longer and bitcoin became an established currency then it will come more to stability so better is that invest now.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

Patience is the basic thing needed for a trader because if you don't have any patience you might face loses in trading. Sometimes holding will always give you huge profit, i have experienced a lot of patience and made some decent money.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

Bitcoin price will always increase, the best time to buy is whenever dip occurs obviously, but to sell it really need patience for the right time.
But, as long as you already made profit, do not regret it, at least you've learned the lesson of trading. Even right now, I can't say; keep holding as bitcoin will reach $5000 soon, or sell right now due to bitcoin will get corrected anytime soon. So, make your margin, do your task to research every factor that may affect bitcoin or altcoins prices, buy and sell at your discretion. Unless, you want to hold bitcoin for min 6 months - 1 year, no matter what, it will be more profitable than buy and sell within 2 months.

I completely agree with you on this issue, we all are familiar with the ups and downs of the sharemarket around the world so Blockchain system is also like an exchange market but in the virtual world. so that we have to keep patience if we want to make a profit from this platform. Don't be upset when we face any lose because every coin has two sides. That's why after dark, Light must come.

Following this issue, you have to make up your mind and make a proper planning in order to make a good amount of profit from this blockchain system.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

in crypt world is you must risk in every decision you make. there are a lot of people who is regreting because of what decision they have done. btc price is not stable in the market. to be able not to make wrong decisions you must study the market and take risk and have patience.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

when i buy one coin and deceding hold for along time,i don't see price,i think i will hold 2-3 years,i don't know how the crypto market will be in the futrue but in beleive it,wait and see what happen
bangsatloee

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

So you're sorry to learn pull back all benefits? All things considered, that is an inclination and just you feel it. In any case, with that you get a lesson, isn't that right? You discovered that persistence is critical. You definitely know the significance of being quiet even in exchanging. So in case you will exchange once more, you ought to have the capacity to be tolerant.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

If we don't have patience surely we will keep making mistakes. Moreover, the price of cryptocurrency that can never be predicted with certainty, of course it will be very problematic for us. That's a great direction for self-improvement.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: