Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Development newbie  (Read 986 times)
MARK 888 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:20:27 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 01:37:39 PM by MARK 888

i want to learn how to Design and Development projects so recommended me some sites or book to start reading

I forgot specify i need auto Exchange site user send BTC to temp wallet and server Send money to user (Bank account or payeer ) like Selly Do but not want to send code

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:36:41 PM

i want to learn how to Design and Development projects so recommended me some sites or book to start reading

what kind of projects?

this will be difficult because projects can be quite different.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:35:19 AM

Don`t you know that today is 2017,not 1997. :)Google exists,so it`s pointless to ask such questions in a forum.Just google it and you will plenty of information about design and developement tools,tutorials and tips.
Do you know programming?If no,you will have to start from with programming and then learn more about development.
Good luck OP.

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

To design and develop sites who need to have atleast some knowledge in php and mysql. Studying php is no that tough. If you have knowledge in html, then studying php wont be that difficult. Its more or less the same. For studying php, if you want you can refer tutorialspoint.com or w3schools.com. Both are good sites to learn php.
cakra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:28:40 AM

Don`t you know that today is 2017,not 1997. :)Google exists,so it`s pointless to ask such questions in a forum.Just google it and you will plenty of information about design and developement tools,tutorials and tips.
Do you know programming?If no,you will have to start from with programming and then learn more about development.
Good luck OP.
haha .. you are right. Such information can be obtained easily on the internet. with basic programming.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:49:07 AM

Well if you are serious about learning programming, then i will recommend you to learn python. It is one of the most used languages and it has quiet a demand in the cryptosphere. You can take different courses on python from websites like EDX and coursera. I will recommend you take this course https://www.coursera.org/specializations/python it will help you alot and get you into the programming world.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

A man who want to develop any new project he must be ensure that what kind of project he want to develop?? On the basis of it he have to work hard and hard. On the other hand there are too many ways to learn about project which he wants to establish. The most way is Google search engine which help you as your close friend and you must have to well language skill.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

It's more than just php and mysql. I've self-taught myself everything from every language, and have written things ranging from my own poker engine right through to machine learning bots, studied multidimensional calculus etc,  all to try and get good at programming, and none of it gives me the confidence to create my own token or wallet. All those tutorials and guides look bewildering and are begging for a single mistake to be made whereby all tokens and investor funds suddenly become hackable. Heck, nearly every ICO to date has been hacked, e-mail databases stolen. Mega DAO funds hacked due to a simple coding bug. One little bug is all it takes. It's ill advised to learn to program to create your own blockchain project by yourself, IMHO. This should be something a senior software engineer with a lot of experience decides to do.

It's a much better idea to identify your strengths and instead hire an experienced programmer who believes in your vision. Partnering with them is too difficult however since they're mostly shortsighted. Bring them on as an employee with the funds you've saved. If you genuinely believe your idea/vision is real, you should have the confidence to invest your own money in hiring a good programmer. Just learn enough programming to recognize someone who is good.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

It's more than just php and mysql. I've self-taught myself everything from every language, and have written things ranging from my own poker engine right through to machine learning bots, studied multidimensional calculus etc,  all to try and get good at programming, and none of it gives me the confidence to create my own token or wallet. All those tutorials and guides look bewildering and are begging for a single mistake to be made whereby all tokens and investor funds suddenly become hackable. Heck, nearly every ICO to date has been hacked, e-mail databases stolen. Mega DAO funds hacked due to a simple coding bug. One little bug is all it takes. It's ill advised to learn to program to create your own blockchain project by yourself, IMHO. This should be something a senior software engineer with a lot of experience decides to do.

It's a much better idea to identify your strengths and instead hire an experienced programmer who believes in your vision. Partnering with them is too difficult however since they're mostly shortsighted. Bring them on as an employee with the funds you've saved. If you genuinely believe your idea/vision is real, you should have the confidence to invest your own money in hiring a good programmer. Just learn enough programming to recognize someone who is good.

Amazing post, thank you. So you would highly recommend not to force yourself to get knowledge and experience in a short amount of time in order to do everything by yourself, am I right?
I have several ideas about projects, but I'm nearly "zero" in coding skills.
But as far as I read in this topic - the python language is the one the willing ones should pay attention to?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
OriginTrain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:06:19 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:39:27 AM by OriginTrain

Amazing post, thank you. So you would highly recommend not to force yourself to get knowledge and experience in a short amount of time in order to do everything by yourself, am I right?
But as far as I read in this topic - the python language is the one the willing ones should pay attention to?

Yes that's right. That's what I did the last 10 years running my own online businesses, and I could have made 100 times the income I did if I put most of my effort into people skills and learnt how to put teams together. Read "How to Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill to understand the importance of one thing that all successful companies in history have had: mastermind groups. In short, the secret key to life is putting together a team of people that are all experts at different things. That's it. Every major company has a Board of Directors that does just that. Intelligent people with different strengths and weaknesses brainstorming together. Letting their egos and self interest aside. And look how powerful they are. Make no mistake though, finding people without an ego and without a hidden agenda is the most difficult thing in life.

Python is good as it has libraries for nearly everything. You can do machine learning on it with keras, web programming that rivals php with django, and the layout of the language is beautiful, no messy semicolons etc. But I honestly would not have the confidence to code my own project, no matter how much programming I studied in any language, on something as critical as blockchain tech. To me, I'd need at least 2 senior programmers specializing in security and data breaches, to go over every single line of published code from a programming team I had put together, before I was confident about anything.

It really irks me all the "its easy to code, just do it!". This is why Ethereum required a hard fork. It's why there's so much identify theft from all the hacked KYC databases. Too many amateur coders, like myself, trying to put together their ideas when we don't have the experience required.

The very real roadblock you will encounter in your journey is this: most senior programmers lack vision and will not join your project. Why? Because more of our ideas, as entrepreneurs, will fail. So they're used to us failing. And that's why they don't want to work for free as a partner. What you must instead do is save up to hire one or two good ones as employees. If you're not willing to do that then you must ask yourself.. how confident are you in your idea really? And if you're not willing to put your life's savings into it, why should other people? I'm only talking about blockchain projects here where a lot of your users will be making such investments. For general programming, websites, etc. where people aren't putting their life savings into your project, then by all means I recommend you get your hands dirty and learn, make mistakes, and have fun coding! But when it comes to stuff like blockchain, I just think it's a bad idea unless you're a real expert.

Be careful hiring people here too to create wallets. A lot of them will have hidden backdoors etc. A lot of the token creation services are also over-priced. Again, if I could go back in time, the most valuable skill I'd have mastered from the beginning would be how to put together a mastermind group for the various business ideas I've had. If you can do that, forget coding, forget marketing, forget whatever your individual strengths are. That is the secret to real success. To bring a group of shortsighted experts together and lead them. That is power.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:21:25 PM

the joke is that in today's environment it is easier to develop a project inside a video game than in the real world.

just look at the complicated minecraft crafted worlds and you realise how difficult it is in comparision to force and combine manpower on one project. only exception are the money printing banksters, their financial inquisition, and their ruling grey eminences, they can literally force people with their national monetary printing press to do what they want. (see ripple)

what kind of project do you seek to develop? PN me maybe you could join my project if our goals and quality standards are similar.

regards

OriginTrain

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:40:34 AM

the joke is that in today's environment it is easier to develop a project inside a video game than in the real world.

just look at the complicated minecraft crafted worlds and you realise how difficult it is in comparision to force and combine manpower on one project. only exception are the money printing banksters, their financial inquisition, and their ruling grey eminences, they can literally force people with their national monetary printing press to do what they want. (see ripple)

what kind of project do you seek to develop? PN me maybe you could join my project if our goals and quality standards are similar.

regards

So funny but true. I've run minecraft guilds and my own server with huge teams, its incredibly easy to do. But finding a team to make money together online? Very hard.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

Aside from what all are saying. You could try watching video tutorials (but also there are times that it's better to read) to make it more interactive and to see the actual thing to do.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

I would suggest you start with Wordpress. Its simple and powerful. Many huge sites are now using wordpress.

Just get a host, domain and run wordpress on that domain. Then, go to youtube and learn more about how to tweak and play with it.
Tomjames

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

Yes that's right. That's what I did the last 10 years running my own online businesses, and I could have made 100 times the income I did if I put most of my effort into people skills and learnt how to put teams together. Read "How to Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill to understand the importance of one thing that all successful companies in history have had: mastermind groups. In short, the secret key to life is putting together a team of people that are all experts at different things. That's it. Every major company has a Board of Directors that does just that. Intelligent people with different strengths and weaknesses brainstorming together. Letting their egos and self interest aside. And look how powerful they are. Make no mistake though, finding people without an ego and without a hidden agenda is the most difficult thing in life.

Python is good as it has libraries for nearly everything. You can do machine learning on it with keras, web programming that rivals php with django, and the layout of the language is beautiful, no messy semicolons etc. But I honestly would not have the confidence to code my own project, no matter how much programming I studied in any language, on something as critical as blockchain tech. To me, I'd need at least 2 senior programmers specializing in security and data breaches, to go over every single line of published code from a programming team I had put together, before I was confident about anything.

It really irks me all the "its easy to code, just do it!". This is why Ethereum required a hard fork. It's why there's so much identify theft from all the hacked KYC databases. Too many amateur coders, like myself, trying to put together their ideas when we don't have the experience required.

The very real roadblock you will encounter in your journey is this: most senior programmers lack vision and will not join your project. Why? Because more of our ideas, as entrepreneurs, will fail. So they're used to us failing. And that's why they don't want to work for free as a partner. What you must instead do is save up to hire one or two good ones as employees. If you're not willing to do that then you must ask yourself.. how confident are you in your idea really? And if you're not willing to put your life's savings into it, why should other people? I'm only talking about blockchain projects here where a lot of your users will be making such investments. For general programming, websites, etc. where people aren't putting their life savings into your project, then by all means I recommend you get your hands dirty and learn, make mistakes, and have fun coding! But when it comes to stuff like blockchain, I just think it's a bad idea unless you're a real expert.

Be careful hiring people here too to create wallets. A lot of them will have hidden backdoors etc. A lot of the token creation services are also over-priced. Again, if I could go back in time, the most valuable skill I'd have mastered from the beginning would be how to put together a mastermind group for the various business ideas I've had. If you can do that, forget coding, forget marketing, forget whatever your individual strengths are. That is the secret to real success. To bring a group of shortsighted experts together and lead them. That is power.

I second you on the master mind group ! Would work wonders if there were others of the same idea working together in a spirit of harmony
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:59:00 AM

Like web developing? Try lynda, udemy or codecademy. They are always best recommended.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

here you go https://programmingblockchain.gitbooks.io/programmingblockchain/content/bitcoin_transfer/bitcoin_address.html

https://programmingblockchain.gitbooks.io/programmingblockchain/content/bitcoin_transfer/bitcoin_address.html
de_crypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

If you have ideas, i suppose you would develop and test them, not your coding skills.
Sometimes I lack some tech expertise, but knowing project/product management is more critical than coding if you aim to become a project leader.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Good luck OP.
I don't know why people do really love to be spoonfeed and its not really necessary to ask such thing since anything on the information regarding on his question is already on the internet which the thing does he need is to type Google.com on the web browsers url and type  the things that he wants to know and Project development isn't really an easy stuff.If you don't have the idea regarding on this one then it would really be a hard stuff and the best possible solution is to take up course and make some schooling first.  Cool

sergii87

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:35:10 PM

You should as well read about Ethereum and solidity:
http://ethdocs.org/en/latest/introduction/

https://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/develop/
george_@Clooney83

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

no need to ask any one here just you have to do Google in that lot ofr people saying in different ways so you have to do like that it is best option for starting business. you should try to search in google then you get one idea on the project. you should try to learn few things from Google. here also few people trying to cheating so you have to search in google it is one of the best option for every one.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:11:06 AM

Maybe you are planning to create an ICO project if you do I think the best source is youtube and/or google. Just search there what you're looking for... you may try steemit.com also.

karmakeddon

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:22:53 AM

It's usually people who want to be spoon fed that quits every other project they start. They just do not have the drive to keep pushing everytime a roadblock shows up. If you really believe in a vision or a dream of yours. You will go out of your way to find ways to learn on how to make it a reality. Do the work first then ask questions later. It took many failures for Edison the be able to come up with a working filament for a light bulb.

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:23:49 AM

That's fine, but you have to make sure what type of project you need and you want to develop. Anyway, there are a lot of informative websites those are providing huge facilities regarding this issue. some of those courses are free of cost and some other courses should be enrolled with a little money. so you can choose a course among of those available on the internet.
mela65

Activity: 1148
Merit: 282

Best Crypto / Online Casino Writing Services

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

First of all you should have an idea for your project. After that i offer you to find some professional team. Then grow up your projects, if you find a good project i promise to support you and invest your project.
MARK 888 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

what kind of projects?

this will be difficult because projects can be quite different.

Only difficult after get trust is auto check user send money and send right amount after exchange it to user account (Tokens , Bank account , Payeer ,....)
MARK 888 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

To design and develop sites who need to have atleast some knowledge in php and mysql. Studying php is no that tough. If you have knowledge in html, then studying php wont be that difficult. Its more or less the same. For studying php, if you want you can refer tutorialspoint.com or w3schools.com. Both are good sites to learn php.

I know how to Design and have good Knowledge about php only need like some sites use https://bitpay.com/ to exchange bitcoin to tokens or service for user
MARK 888 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

Well if you are serious about learning programming, then i will recommend you to learn python. It is one of the most used languages and it has quiet a demand in the cryptosphere. You can take different courses on python from websites like EDX and coursera. I will recommend you take this course https://www.coursera.org/specializations/python it will help you alot and get you into the programming world.

i’m newbie of python Please check my edit if it help me  Cheesy Cheesy
MARK 888 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:47:25 PM

Maybe you are planning to create an ICO project if you do I think the best source is youtube and/or google. Just search there what you're looking for... you may try steemit.com also.

not found any new things in google.com or youtube.com

may be use bitpay if not work
3piecechickendinner

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

I forgot specify i need auto Exchange site user send BTC to temp wallet and server Send money to user (Bank account or payeer ) like Selly Do but not want to send code

Just start reading everything related to Blockchain and you will have your own ahHA moment and start writing down your project ideas.  Set up your phone to get google alerts about blockchain and more importantly just start goggling.  Best of luck to you!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Blockchain for Flight Delays ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ ▮ Trustabit ▮ ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬【 FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER 】【 ANN THREAD 】【 TELEGRAM 】 ▬
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: