Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should governments allow bitcoin to continue grow?  (Read 3918 times)
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:42:13 PM

Government should allow bitcoin to grow because there are a lot of opportunities here for all people especially those people with no work because they can earn here. Bitcoin also can be used as a payment system. I think government is afraid of it because some users don't use it as a good thing. It can be used in bad things such as money laundering but it can be stop with the use of KYC.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:07:02 PM

Government should allow bitcoin to grow because there are a lot of opportunities here for all people especially those people with no work because they can earn here. Bitcoin also can be used as a payment system. I think government is afraid of it because some users don't use it as a good thing. It can be used in bad things such as money laundering but it can be stop with the use of KYC.
I agree wiith that point. But bitcoin cannot helping the economy of the country but i can say that it'll unstabilize the economy. All of the government economy is always based on centralized system therefore they have control over it not a decentralized one. People want to use bitcoin they will, the government can not do anything about it.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:09:24 PM

Bitcoin is a currency in which people trust and they invest in it. Government should try to understand the advantages of bitcoin and how people will get opportunitys through use of bitcoin and its earning methods.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:01:13 PM

The Crypto currency has already spread around the world so much and has such a significant impact on the economy of almost all countries that governments can no longer stop this process. To prohibit the circulation of crypto currency in your country does not make sense. First, in civilized countries, human rights defenders will have good reason to consider the prohibition of crypto currency as a violation of human rights, and they will in general be right. Secondly, by banning the state will only drive this kind of activity into the shade and it will be very difficult to control. Therefore, it is easier to regulate circulation of crypto currency and try to manage it. If, during the sale of the crypto currency, the identification process is established under the pretext of levying income tax, then governments will be able to control the circulation of the crypto currency.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:49:27 PM

Well there are several reasons why government allow bitcoins to continue growing because there is no government which has control over bitcoins.Btc is a platform which does not run under any government or organization it is being build by someone with the user name sathoshi.Btc is a currency which is in the digital format  it is being accepted world wide and it works without a central repository or single administrator.Btc help people get rich so i think why would the government not allow btc to continue its growth as the richer the people become via btc they will have a tendency to cash out their btc and hence they transfer it to their bank account to enjoy its benefits and its normal human tendency to use their money on something so the money spend will be taxed in some way or the other depending on how and where they spend.

Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:51:19 PM

hi there
I wonder why should governments allow bitcoin to continue growing?
after all, they want to have control over the money that we are using

Who said they want it to grow?

Which government do you know of, that wants it to grow?

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Do you really think that any government will care for the opportunities that a platform will provide for its citizens if they think that it is against their general principals,they really cannot do anything against bitcoin as it is decentralized and cannot be controlled,the only thing they can do is to ban the exchanges,so either they have to embrace it with rules and regulation and that is what some are trying to do and they could ban ICOs without a doubt.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:57:23 PM

hi there
So that they would become richer! The government itself may not have control over bitcoin, but I’m pretty sure that a good number of the politicians already have their dirty hands into it. Politicians are politicians! They will always find ways to get involved in something profitable...

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

hi there

because bitcoin itself is not harmful. this is same like with guns.
Guns doesn't kill people ... people kill people.
If people want make money loudering they will always find ways.
Stopping innovation is harmful to economy.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:21:56 AM

Government should try to understand the advantages of bitcoin and how people will get opportunitys through use of bitcoin and its earning methods.

Governments do understand Bitcoin, don't worry about that. What you must understand is that governments thrive on control, which is something they can't have with Bitcoin. So tell me, if control is the only thing they are after, and Bitcoin doesn't allow them to have it, why would any government ever spend time on Bitcoin (aside from coming up with regulations)? Governments are experimenting with their own (centralized) crypto currency, and that's basically the only thing they want to put their time and effort in. It's nothing more than an attempt to offer people an alternative to make them forget about crypto as we know it.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:24:02 AM

Maybe the government also wants to see people's lives become more prosperous because now to look for an offline job is also quite difficult so the way out in reducing the unemployment of sustainable governments should really give up the existence of bitcoin as one place that is allowed to be utilized For the community in generating income every month to meet all economic needs at all times.

No they don't care about those things as much as they do about keeping control over where and how the money flows.
yanskie18

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:59:53 AM

Because there is nothing wrong with Bitcoin, this is a real currency and it goes very well. the government also has no choice, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that will grow whether governments want it or not.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:12:01 AM

Governments should allow bitcoin to continue to grow because they can get benefit from it. They can use bitcoin as a payment in different stores or for their services that they are giving to the other people. If they will invest their money in bitcoin then it is a huge help for them because they can earn profit in a very short period of time which is suited for the people who want to make money fast.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:36:58 AM

hi there
I really do not know how to answer this question? Because some countries banned bitcoins from circulating in their country for fear of some bad activity such as money laundering, the sale of weapons, etc. And a bitcoin development is not decided by the government. Because bitcoin does not depend on anyone, it depends on who uses it
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:42:31 AM

If government do this, the use of bitcoin will go for illegally. The use and transaction of it will hard and personally. Besides it the unemployment rate will be increasing which affects on any country's development. So government don't outlaw it.
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:50:10 AM

hi there

First of all, governments out there has no capabilities and it's impossible for them to control bitcoin because of its decentralization. So meaning, they cannot stop it from growing even more larger. Bitcoin will grow larger and larger in this coming years because of mass adoption of countries like Japan, Korea, and other countries out there including USA where bitcoin is quite popular and many shops out there accepting bitcoin are so many.
On my own point of view, we are approaching an era where bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will dominate micropayments, money transfers, and all internet payments. So governments prohibiting bitcoin must allow it on their countries. Because they will miss and they will be outdated in the development of this technology.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:54:41 AM

hi there

Government will not allow growing BTC because they have no control over it.

If they would allow it, i guess we are so much lucky for they already open their mind how BTC will work on our society or country to be exact.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:05:28 AM

hi there
Governments should allow bitcoin to continue on growing because bitcoin has already helped so many people and bitcoin becomes an aid to many people who needs financial assistance and who needs job. IN able fro them to gain so much money people are using bitcoin. Governments should support bitcoin.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:22:33 AM

hi there

Bitcoin has an increasing demand in the market and it will definitely grow more in the next years. The thing is, even other countries like China, banned bitcoins, there are still more countries where are still legal to use it. The government of other countries which have different views compared to countries like China, tend to do things differently so they will most likely won't ban bitcoins. They will adapt in this demand and they can see the potential in using crypto currency.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:26:11 AM

hi there
Im thankful becuase bitcoin in our country is legal here in philippines maybe our goverment legalized this becuase it can help so much to all of people like me to reduced our poverty  and all goverments should legal this becuase it's profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: