Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 11:55:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Source International Co is scam or real?  (Read 1351 times)
pierogr

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:26:13 PM

Hi, I'm about to make an order to Best Source International Co which I found on Alibaba. Anyone who already bought from them can tell me if I can trust?

https://bestsourcehk.en.alibaba.com/
www.btscn.com
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
xbesedal

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:21:34 PM

Did you find out whether it is a scam ? (interested in ordering too).
maribu

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

Did anyone found out about them? thinking to order Smiley
Moisuperman

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:20:11 AM

Anybody bought from them before?
cri93

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:44:46 PM

Real, I bought a GP106-100 and is working well.
Las2009

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:17:20 AM

Grin UPDATE :::: DEC 11Th 2017 !!

THESE GUYS ARE REAL AND LEGIT!!

I WAS VERY SCEPTICAL AND GAVE THEM A VERY HARD TIME.

AFTER A LOT OF COMMUNICATION AND INVESTIGATION I FOUND THAT I WAS WRONG!!!
I HAVE TALKED TO CEDRIC ON THE PHONE IN VIDEO CHAT AND HAVE SEEN
THE INSIDE OF THERE BIG OFFICE INCLUDING 100s OF  BOXED UP S9 MINNERS  Grin

CEDRIC WANG IS A GREAT GUY AND HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND TO FIX THIS PROBLEM
U WOULD RECOMMEND YOU CONTACT HIM

I WILL DO A FULL WRITE IN THE NEXT COMING DAYS.
BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT A SCAM AND A REAL OPERATION

Grin UPDATE OVER ::::::

THIS IS A SCAM YALL SCREW THOSE GUYS!!!

Don't fall for it Grin
No they didn't get me but almost.

THEY ARE GOOD VERY GOOD BUT ITS A SCAM.

They will send you a PI STAMPED and everything!

But if you try and get them to go through the website and use
Trade assuarance they will tell you some bs like it takes them 60 days to get there money etc.

IF YOUR BUYING USE TA TRADE ASSURANCE AND ONLY SEND TO A CITIBANK ACOUNT THROUGH ALIBABA.COM!!

Your welcome!!!

Oh yeah here's the transaction

From Cedric wang

Hi Xxxx, sorry, we don't accept Alibaba payment, because it will take 6months to withdraw the money. and also need to pay extra 20% VAT here, we can't wait that long and pay the VAT.   before you order from us, we have already paid full money for all the miners, we need quick cash flow. so that we can't order more miners in near future. hope you understand.   Thanks

ALL BS LOL
stelee68

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Yes, alot of merchants on Alibaba are frauds & scammers.

Do not trust your money with them.

As it is, Alibaba is the prince of thieves. So what can you expect of the site which is named Alibaba?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
gmbestsource

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

Hi, I'm about to make an order to Best Source International Co which I found on Alibaba. Anyone who already bought from them can tell me if I can trust?

www.btscn.com

Announcement:

Best Source International Ltd , specializing in the fields of electronic industry for 18 years, & 10years alibaba golden supplier, have quite good reputation for customer satisfaction all around the world.

Recently some scammers copied our website, offering unbelievable low price to attract those new customers who don’t know the market very well, and normally cheated customers by using a personal account or other company accounts to receive payment.

This greatly impacted our company’s daily business,and strongly destroyed the company’s reputation in this field, therefore we already reported to our relative government department and our lawyer to handle it.

To avoid the negative effect to customer, we would like to remind you and clarify again:

1.Before payment, please do make the live time video conference and double check with the sales person to see who is real from Best Source International Ltd or not;

2.Please double check the payment account beneficiary name, which should be only “ Best Source International Ltd”or “ Best Source International Co.,” in HSBC Bank.
We will not use other bank for USD/EUR payments, and will not responsible for any payment to other banks.

3. We would like to remind you for your own interests and safety, Skype is not acceptable as a communication tools any longer since Skype ID can be easily created with different ID names by scammers .

4.We warmly welcome any potential customer to visit our office in person and sit down and go over any questions or concerns you may have.

Any other queries, please feel free to contact us by email “gm@bestsourcehk.com” or “Helen@btscn.com”

Best Source International Ltd
Official website:www.btscn.com
2017-Dec.08

gmbestsource

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

www.btscn.com

Take a video call or visit in their office would be the best way! Just ask yourself few  questions:

1. Can a sammer with 10years alibaba gold member without changing the name? All the scammers are with 1 years or max 2 years then may closed by alibaba.
2. Can a sammer with such big office and in the city centre THE WORLD TRADE PLAZA Building with 60 staff working there?
3. Can a sammer can cheat such big qty of clients? You can video to see there are three wall with full of customer visiting picture in front of BEST SOURCE reception!
4. Can a scammer have a Super VIP CLIENT account in TNT / UPS/ FEDEX EXPRESS companies? with over 10 thousand shipment record in these three companies!

Announcement :

Best Source International Ltd , specializing in the fields of electronic industry for 18 years, have quite good reputation for customer satisfaction all around the world.

Recently some scammers copied our website, offering unbelievable low price to attract those new customers who don’t know the market very well, and normally cheated customers by using a personal account or other company accounts to receive payment.

This greatly impacted our company’s daily business,and strongly destroyed the company’s reputation in this field, therefore we already reported to our relative government department and our lawyer to handle it.

To avoid the negative effect to customer, we would like to remind you and clarify again:

1.Before payment, please do make the live time video conference and double check with the sales person to see who is real from Best Source International Ltd or not;

2.Please double check the payment account beneficiary name, which should be only “ Best Source International Ltd” or “ Best Source International Co.,” in HSBC Bank.
We will not use other bank for USD/EUR payments, and will not responsible for any payment to other banks.

3. We would like to remind you for your own interests and safety, Skype is not acceptable as a communication tools any longer since Skype ID can be easily created with different ID names by scammers .

4.We warmly welcome any potential customer to visit our office in person and sit down and go over any questions or concerns you may have.

Any other queries, please feel free to contact us by email “gm@btscn.com” "gm@bestsourcehk.com" or “Helen@btscn.com”

Best Source International Ltd
Official website:www.btscn.com
2017-Dec.08

www.btscn.com
Las2009

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:10:04 PM

UPDATE DEC11TH 2017.  Grin  Grin Grin Grin

THEY ARE REAL AND LEGIT AND HAVE GONE
ABOVE AND BEYOND TO SATISFY ME

CEDRIC IS A GREAT GUY AFTER ALL
AND I WAS WRONG

FULL WRITE UP COMING SOON

UPDATE :  Huh Shocked Roll Eyes

IT Looks like I may have kicked the hornets nest!!

LET ME BE CLEAR  CEDRIC HAS BEEN VERY NICE AND ALOT ALOT HAS HAPPEND SINCE I POSTED THIS.
MULTIPLE EMAILS, PICTURES, PHONES CALLS AT 700AM FROM UNKOWN NUMBERS POSTS GETTING DELETED ALL KINDS OF THING WHICH I WILL POST EVEYTHING WITH A CONCLUSION ONCE I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.

I MAY BE WRONG BY THE WAY AND I MAY NOT BE AND IF I AM THIS WILL BE THE BEST REVIEW BEST SOURCE COULD EVER GET.  THEY HAVE BEEN VERY NICE AND PROMPT. Thing is there is a big time difference so it's hard to sync up.

Cedric contacted me with a nice message and sent some info and pictures.
Honestly IMO they don't add up Still! There are some BIG orders I agree but there back in 01-2017 02-2017 and other nice certificates but there from 2016??

Also to the post above I Don't doubt there your a company and have 60+ employees.
I'm sure your selling a TON of different items!
But this is about selling an Ant miner S9 no your employees or years on Alibaba.com
And year you can have 5-10 years on Alibaba.com and STILL DO SCAMS. Very Easily!
My other question is why not just offer trade assurance with Alibaba.com like the rest? Or some kind of escrow?

ORIGINALLY I WAS TOLD BY CEDRIC BC IT TAKES 6 MONTHS FOR YOU TO GET YOUR MONEY AND GET HIT WITH A 20%?  WELL ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN SHOULD KNOW THATS A LIE? SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A SCAMMER WOULD SAY. So YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I THINK THE WAY I DO!

Stay tuned LOL

Chance001

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:25:11 PM

Hello,

I'm also about to purchase a Antminer S9 and came access this post about Best Source International Co.,Ltd similar to post above. 

I'm also dealing with Cedric Wang (cedric@bestsourcehk.com) the experience so far has been good. But was hoping to get more feedback before sending wire transfer.

Thanks,

Chance
Immakillya

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

Alibaba doesn't associated with Bitcoin yet. I dont even know the site. So theres no way Alibaba will accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Although there's rumors that Alibaba will accept Bitcoin in the future. It's still questionable since Bitcoin in China where Alibaba is based. So i don't trust the site. You should buy at Bitmain instead of buying on scam sites like this. Amazon and eBay is a good option to buy miner. You should look at it.

Careful guys on what you buy and where you buy products. There's so many scam sites that just popped out of nowhere. Holiday season is near. So expect scammers will try new modus to scam people.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Wipro

Activity: 644
Merit: 511

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Hello,

I'm also about to purchase a Antminer S9 and came access this post about Best Source International Co.,Ltd similar to post above. 

I'm also dealing with Cedric Wang (cedric@bestsourcehk.com) the experience so far has been good. But was hoping to get more feedback before sending wire transfer.

Thanks,

Chance

I have checked the site you have given but it does not seems like a official site Alibaba. Please ignore these kinds to buy the antminer series. Now order placing and delivery in Bitmain little faster not like some months before. None of these fake site will have a option of COD inside the country they put up also.
If you believe these kind of site make the international order. You will be get scammed for sure.

▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:30:46 PM

Alibaba doesn't associated with Bitcoin yet. I dont even know the site. So theres no way Alibaba will accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Although there's rumors that Alibaba will accept Bitcoin in the future. It's still questionable since Bitcoin in China where Alibaba is based. So i don't trust the site. You should buy at Bitmain instead of buying on scam sites like this. Amazon and eBay is a good option to buy miner. You should look at it.

Careful guys on what you buy and where you buy products. There's so many scam sites that just popped out of nowhere. Holiday season is near. So expect scammers will try new modus to scam people.
They aren't really associated which turns out that this site do already have a red flag for me on why  they used up Alibaba knowing that it isn't even official that they do accept bitcoin into their business.This is the 4th time around to see a merchant site which do tend to sell out miners but most of them I do observed are just total fraud or scams.Why would risk on these new sites if there is legit ones? The thing you do need is wait for stocks and it would really be more worth than risking up your money into those shady and obvious scam sites.

█████████████████             
          ███████████████████████         
        ███████████████████████████       
       █████████████████████████████       
      ████████████████████████████     
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
█████   █ █ █   █   █   █ █ ████ ██   ███
█████ ███ █ █ █ █ ████ ██ █ ███ █ ██ ████
█████   █ █ █   █   ██ ███ ████ █ ██ ████
███████ █ █ █  ██ ████ ███ ████   ██ ████
█████   █   █ █ █   ██ ███ ██ █ █ █   ███
█████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████       
         ██████████████████████         
            ████████████████           

SURETY.AI
 ███
  █
  █      ███     
  █    ▄█▀
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █

███
          █
 ███      █
   ▀█▄    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██             ████████████▀
 ████▄         █████████████▀
 ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
█▄▄█████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
    █████████████████████
     ▀█████████████████▀
       ▄█████████████▀
▄▄████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Chance001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:35:05 AM

These guys were extremely helpful throughout the entire process.  I can recommend Cedric if you need a Antminer S9.  I received mine today and it's been mining for 4 hours!    Shocked

Chance
sumitc1989

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:44:19 PM

www.btscn.com

When i was browsing for miner suppliers i got the same company with the below output and different people to contact

https://fashionplaza.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.icbuShop.0.0.37fffa18d8NP42
beharlushaku

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

I am a reseller of mining products in my country and I bought 1000 pcs of P106-100 gpu's from BSI back in June. I received them in time, based on their offer.

Just adding my 2 cents.

P.S Tony is my contact in BSI.
killzone1023

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Did anyone ever end up dealing with this company? Outcome?

Not here for a long time, here for a good time!!
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1015

R.I.P. to my beloved father.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Not a good idea if you buy a product or miner from alibaba because its well-known that there are lots of frauds and scammers out there..
If you really wanted to buy a miner why not wait for next batch buying directly to bitmain or any bitmain competitors that trusted and suggested by some trusted members here than you are buying directly to alibaba even they are put some words like in the link you given i'm still not convinced that they are trusted unless if there is trusted escrow in alibaba..

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
DMcArthur

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

Did anyone ever end up dealing with this company? Outcome?

I found this forum thread whilst Googling somewhere that I can downrate this company. Signed up just to share my experience.

I bought 3 video cards to test hashrates in August 2017. An OEM GTX1060, a Galax GTX1070, and a Dataland RX470 4G for approx $1300AUD.

The RX470 was dead on arrival. It would generate low res display but Windows couldn't recognise the card and would give me a code 43, drivers would not install. Fans would spin intermittently, or sometimes not at all. I eventually convinced Shine at BestSource to accept the return, however I had to wear the cost of sending the card back to them ($60 from Sydney back to their "factory" in Hong Kong).

They eventually sent me a new Sapphire RX470 4G which is technically a win however it took about 3 months from receiving the card to actually getting a working one. Shine even claims that she paid the difference for the Sapphire out of her own pocket, which seems unlikely to me.

A week later, the GTX1060 died. I'm now having the same back and forth with BestSource about sending it back, although now that it's out of the 3 month warranty (yep) they can't guarantee they'll even fix it.

Staaaaay the hell away from companies like this. If you're looking at a small scale operation you're much better off waiting for ebay's 20% off tech sales that come up every few months and getting your cards off there. If you need more than a few, try contacting the seller on ebay directly and see what they can do.

Sorry to be THAT guy, but if I'd just bought $1300 AUD worth of BTC back then itd be worth about $7000AUD now. Hindsight is a bitch.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.