Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How difficult is it to sell your position?  (Read 3027 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:28:44 PM

I'm still a newbie in trading coin, before I think easy to get advantage from trading, but it turns out I was just lucky one time when I was first start trading, while the second I suffered losses, for that I am eager to learn trading. because I am sure if other people try then we can surely also.
Well, I guess you were right, maybe you are lucky that time when you 1st start trading, not all are lucky like you, some people who start trading make also their 1st losses. Lol! I think we need to be careful and learn a lot more about trading before we enter in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

The basic thing when you trade on cryptos, you have to know how to manage your capital before you make money from it, psychology is also something that you need to train if you are hugging coin that it seems price. falling more than 15%, then you will definitely psychologically sell that hole is the common psychology of new people. If you are new, you should use the stop and loss command

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:53:28 AM

using local exchanges as the common answers here and i think almost on every countries in the world available crypto exchanges  which is you can sell and buy your crypto asset so it's very easy to do that as long as you have an account at there then cash out your bitcoin is very simple however yes they have a limit for daily withraw and deposit depend on the TOS from those exchanges themself
For me buying and selling bitcoin is not a problem because there are lots of people who have provided facility to buy or sell your bitcoin to them or from them. It is very easy. Just contact them and tell them that you need to sell or buy some bitcoin. You will transfer your money to them and they will transfer bitcoin to your wallet. It is now familiar to many people in my country so dealing is essay.
I didn’t know about it. And if this happen then seriously this is so fantastic. You are not indulging in any selling and buying processes.

Contacting many firms and companies for selling and buying your cooing, that was seriously disturbing. But as you have said, this is seriously incredible. Still, be aware of the scams, they are hidden in such faces and they will run away once you dealt with them.
It is not too difficult. There are lots of exchangers in the market which give you the facility of exchanging your bitcoin in any currency of the world. I usually use okpay in my country when I want to convert my bitcoin in my local currency.

There is nothing difficult in this time and especially online things are very easy to use. I think that converting and exchanging is easy for every one everywhere in the world.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:42:13 AM

using local exchanges as the common answers here and i think almost on every countries in the world available crypto exchanges  which is you can sell and buy your crypto asset so it's very easy to do that as long as you have an account at there then cash out your bitcoin is very simple however yes they have a limit for daily withraw and deposit depend on the TOS from those exchanges themself
For me buying and selling bitcoin is not a problem because there are lots of people who have provided facility to buy or sell your bitcoin to them or from them. It is very easy. Just contact them and tell them that you need to sell or buy some bitcoin. You will transfer your money to them and they will transfer bitcoin to your wallet. It is now familiar to many people in my country so dealing is essay.
I didn’t know about it. And if this happen then seriously this is so fantastic. You are not indulging in any selling and buying processes.

Contacting many firms and companies for selling and buying your cooing, that was seriously disturbing. But as you have said, this is seriously incredible. Still, be aware of the scams, they are hidden in such faces and they will run away once you dealt with them.
It is not too difficult. There are lots of exchangers in the market which give you the facility of exchanging your bitcoin in any currency of the world. I usually use okpay in my country when I want to convert my bitcoin in my local currency.

There is nothing difficult in this time and especially online things are very easy to use. I think that converting and exchanging is easy for every one everywhere in the world.

Nowadays while price still surging high of it's value, maybe the difficulties isn't noticed exactly but don't just loosen up your belt because it might crash unexpectedly. It's nice to prepare before everything is too late, so keep holding your funds and don't decide quickly and don't be bothered immediately with speculations that will divert your mind over reality. The price of bitcoin is rising and I know it's a big struggle to most of the investors to maintain that neutral emotions, like nothings is happening great and all in their minds were another great rise to happen. Holding doesn't stop at one glance, but it may take several months or even years to go before we can see we hit that bulls eye.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

Unfortunately, it depends on your local exchanges. Now, as far as i know, exchnages demand some form of ID so that this income will be recorded by your bank for tax purposes. So, its not extremely easy to cash out from under the nose of the government, plus if you live in a country where btc is niche, your transactions in the local exchange will take much more time than the normal alt>btc or vice versa.
There are so many places where the owners of bitcoin are finding it quite difficult to do the transactions. It is because of the reason that the transaction process is quite length. In addition to this, the transaction fee are very much which are creating lot of troubles for the owners of bitcoins. But things are getting better with each passing day and soon we’ll be having no worries regarding exchange of bitcoin.
Selling my bitcoin it is easy because I have the facility in my country. I usually use okpay for my transactions. I will contact them for selling my bitcoin and they will pay me in my local currency if I need and if need any other currency they will transfer that one.

So for me selling my bitcoin is not a problem. Anytime I can sell out my bitcoins with okpay. There is no difficulty and the whole process is very easy.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:25:16 PM

Unfortunately, it depends on your local exchanges. Now, as far as i know, exchnages demand some form of ID so that this income will be recorded by your bank for tax purposes. So, its not extremely easy to cash out from under the nose of the government, plus if you live in a country where btc is niche, your transactions in the local exchange will take much more time than the normal alt>btc or vice versa.
Yes the bitcoin is the other source and the income of the bitcoin because now a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are having the great investing strategy in the bitcoin at the very short timed. The bitcoin now has become the world currency and the circle of the bitcoin will help you to buy a lot of the things as the other source of the bitcoin.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

HI guys,

I see a lot of us buying/investing in a lot of crypto currencies but my question is how to cash out of them? Is it as easy as buying them? Or are they limits?

Thanks

Selling bitcoin in my position is not a hardway because being a bitcoiner you must know the transaction of selling and buying bitcoin/ethereum in order to gain fiat money  or  vice versa.i moslty use ether delta platform in transacting this kind of trading,and i think that there's no limit in buying and selling bitcoins/altcoins as long as your not in cut off time.

cryptolord21

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

HI guys,

I see a lot of us buying/investing in a lot of crypto currencies but my question is how to cash out of them? Is it as easy as buying them? Or are they limits?

Thanks

When you do crypto trading you will understand all, try to explore some big exchangers such as poloniex, bittrex or hitbtc. Use bitcoin to trade other altcoins, it has btc market, usdt, ethereum and xmr.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

HI guys,

Thanks
Yes they both same. In buying and investing, you need to go in bank or make a transaction in wallet with load and its the same with cashing out. You can cashout using bank or with load in different process but same work.
chefcryptoshark

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

HI guys,

Thanks

Coinbase makes it very easy to cash out. I think it just depends on the service you have to buy bitcoin, and local laws/regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: