Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinpot vs Faucethub  (Read 1129 times)
riddy09

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

My experience from both coinpot and Faucethub. Coinpot canceled and lost my funds recently and now they are offline. Faucethub is indeed slow due to their low fees, but they are surely going to be received in my preferred wallet.

Coinpot service has so much issues with the site. Yes, they have legit faucets, but scam microwallet even their support failed to do their job. While Faucethub, their support and the admin are both active, even you make a suggestion that they are willing to listen.

So, coinpot thumbs down and Faucethub thumbs up.  Smiley

Throwing accusations of 'scam' around without proper evidence helps no-one. CoinPot is definitely not a scam site and has always been extremely reliable and prompt in paying. Simple as.

There have been issues on the network - beyond CoinPot's control.
If this has been an issue then, they should have managed to make a reply on my email, but none received. Yeah, it's small, but what if that's big? It's still the same. They've not returned the funds at all. So what should I call then? I prioritize the payment issue rather than the chat or messaging issue.

http://i63.tinypic.com/35mps3q.jpg
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:50:35 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:46:21 AM by pramila28

My experience from both coinpot and Faucethub. Coinpot canceled and lost my funds recently and now they are offline. Faucethub is indeed slow due to their low fees, but they are surely going to be received in my preferred wallet.

Coinpot service has so much issues with the site. Yes, they have legit faucets, but scam microwallet even their support failed to do their job. While Faucethub, their support and the admin are both active, even you make a suggestion that they are willing to listen.

What about this point? Viewing PM's in chat FH? Do you like that? You know there is no freedom send pm to any friend in fh chat...some have said that..I have two cons Angry
Use a private channel to chat. Skype, viber, or whatever you want.
I need to protect the community from people who backstab, people like you, scammers who steal people's money. People who spread false information about the service and myself.

You've been one of the worst users FH ever had and you got what you deserved.
Stop throwing slack at me and FH, we've gone through this many times and from what I can see, you're still mad.

I was getting at least 10 complaints from users per day to remove you from the chat, and tbh, that was probably the best thing I did for this community.
You're toxic as hell, that's all.

Peace, pro SAP pokemon.

Regarding comparing CoinPot and FH.
Each service offers something different.
CoinPot is a great service and Barry is a good guy. He's using CoinPot for his faucet sites, and that's it.
FaucetHub is a open system for faucet owners.

Regarding lag and the spikes we were having earlier, that's been sorted out. The site is using a bigger server now and there's no lag, for like a month +
Who was a scammer? me? do you remember what you did on me? just be in limits now..You are also a TOXIC over here- DON'T TRY TO TROLL Professionals over here..While interacting With Professionals Like Me "No need for you to USE Offensive Words Mind it. You always TALK in TWO WAY One Positive and One Negative -- Not stagnant- Scammer is the one who keeps on poking nose on One Good Owner.. I am not a scammer mind it I am a user and I am with One Owner - just to Protect from greed scammers hacks
Please note this Every one - TOBAGABRIEL AKA MEXICANTARGET😎
Which user complained about me? if so by now I should have got message from them -i didn't get any such message - do not bluff here.
WARNING FOR YOU AGAIN - STOP YOUR TALKS ITS 2018 - I have seen you since 2 years same old talks

We are Professionals not Scammers - Markabi Team

Next Update about my friend

We are in Peace

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

What about this point? Viewing PM's in chat FH? Do you like that? You know there is no freedom send pm to any friend in fh chat...some have said that..I have two cons Angry
I need to protect the community from people who backstab, people like you, scammers who steal people's money. People who spread false information about the service and myself.

Stop throwing slack at me and FH, we've gone through this many times and from what I can see, you're still mad.

I was getting at least 10 complaints from users per day to remove you from the chat, and tbh, that was probably the best thing I did for this community.

Peace, pro SAP pokemon.

CoinPot is a great service and Barry is a good guy. He's using CoinPot for his faucet sites, and that's it.

Regarding lag and the spikes we were having earlier, that's been sorted out. The site is using a bigger server now and there's no lag, for like a month +
Who was a scammer? me? do you remember what you did on me? just be in limits now..You are also a TOXIC over here- DON'T TRY TO TROLL Professionals over here..While interacting With Professionals Like Me "No need for you to USE Offensive Words Mind it. You always TALK in TWO WAY One Positive and One Negative -- Not stagnant- Scammer is the one who keeps on poking nose on One Good Owner.. I am not a scammer mind it I am a user and I am with One Owner - just to Protect from greed scammers hacks
Which user complained about me? if so by now I should have got message from them -i didn't get any such message - do not bluff here.
WARNING FOR YOU AGAIN - STOP YOUR TALKS ITS 2018 - I have seen you since 2 years same old talks

You need to visit a hospital, ASAP.

I know, you're not crazy, you're special.

pramila28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Peace, pro SAP pokemon.

You need to visit a hospital, ASAP.

I know, you're not crazy, you're special.

This is my Professional Digital Board, I don't need any hospital hehe
pramila28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Let the users write their views. Every one has a right to write their views and experience
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Let the users write their views. Every one has a right to write their views and experience
FaucetHUB sucks. The end.
pramila28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 09:41:58 AM by pramila28

I am not talking about your full site - my cons are on chat section and look at your behavior first..there are no users who gave complaint on me (this is again your own lies ) stop that first - every good user who faced action from you can write their experience.
I am dancing with my friend in Peace Cool - NO END For me I can write whatever I want Cool
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

I am not talking about your full site - my cons are on chat section and look at your behavior first..there are no users who gave complaint on me (this is again your own lies ) stop that first - every good user who faced action from you can write their experience.
I am dancing with my friend in Peace Cool - NO END For me I can write whatever I want Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
pramila28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 05:17:17 AM by pramila28

Here is my UX in FH - this is written by mexicantarget

I had withdrawn 0.012BTC last year.
I am stocking coins
Didn't violate site rule.. ban in chat was illogical

@mexicantarget -- who is scammer? me? show me how much I scammed you?
Psychobitch

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 08:55:49 PM

FaucetHub is like a kingpin running the mobs, and the mobs pays tribute to the kingpin in exchange the kingpin doesn’t meddle with their affairs that includes scamming , abuse etc etc

Coinpot is more like a legitimate businessman who build and maintain what he owns.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: