Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:45 PM

I would like to ask something very fundamental: how does it work with the savings platform? Do I transfer money to Peculium and they put the money in cryptocurrencies for me? Or do I already pay with cryptocurrencies and Peculium then deals with them? and AIEVE then selects the best investment opportunities. Does she apply equally to all customers or will there be differences? Can I choose more riskier or more conservative investment methods? or is it all completely different?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

Etherdelta is nice, but it get more exposure to the token and increase it's liquidity some larger exchanges are needed. Atleast in my opinion...

After what happened today, I really do not like Etherdelta and hope Peculium will not be listed there. Unless Etherdelta does some serious changes, which I think they have plans for

You are right, i dont think i can trust etherdelta again infact when they get back it will take some time before i will log in and withdraw my funds. The hack really dented their reputation

Wasn't any fault of theirs I feel. It's was an unfortunate unforseen occurrence. They will surely come back better and more secured. I will still trade with them though. This calls for caution to the general public.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:19:35 PM

Etherdelta is nice, but it get more exposure to the token and increase it's liquidity some larger exchanges are needed. Atleast in my opinion...

After what happened today, I really do not like Etherdelta and hope Peculium will not be listed there. Unless Etherdelta does some serious changes, which I think they have plans for
You know you can trade there any ERC20 token even if it's not officially listed? There are lots of people doing trades on coins not officially listed there, so you really can't stop it unless you do some black magic on the token contract.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:09:21 PM

The fact of the matter every exchange has its issues, i mean hell look at just trying to withdrawal bitcoin from cryptopia lol, that fee haha, but seriously every exchange has issues, in the end its still better that the coin get into EVERY exchange it can to increase exposure including the big ones that are harder to get into like poloniex
pokapok

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:48 PM

I joined. Hope it will go well.
strong team with great project
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

I would like to ask something very fundamental: how does it work with the savings platform? Do I transfer money to Peculium and they put the money in cryptocurrencies for me? Or do I already pay with cryptocurrencies and Peculium then deals with them? and AIEVE then selects the best investment opportunities. Does she apply equally to all customers or will there be differences? Can I choose more riskier or more conservative investment methods? or is it all completely different?

If I've understood this right, the savings platform will be a Smart Contract managed by AIEVE so I think you'll send there ETH or tokens (like when you send funds to etherdelta), AIEVE will do its work and after some period of time you'll be able to reap the benefits somehow. Abusing again the analogy, like when you withdraw from etherdelta. And of course, if you hold PCL, you'll be able to get a cut too.

But I may have grasp this completely wrong...

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:41:27 AM

If I've understood this right, the savings platform will be a Smart Contract managed by AIEVE so I think you'll send there ETH or tokens (like when you send funds to etherdelta), AIEVE will do its work and after some period of time you'll be able to reap the benefits somehow. Abusing again the analogy, like when you withdraw from etherdelta. And of course, if you hold PCL, you'll be able to get a cut too.

But I may have grasp this completely wrong...

I hope it works like that but honestly i'm also not 100% understanding the way the accounts will fully work but the way you explain it pretty much makes sense and jives with what i was thinking
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

A quick question, during the Ai prediction contest, I noticed there were two thread at least. One for bitcoin and the other for altcoin. This got me wondering if the Ai for bitcoin and altcoin are different? I mean did the dev release an AI specifically for bitcoin and another for altcoin?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:15 AM

A quick question, during the Ai prediction contest, I noticed there were two thread at least. One for bitcoin and the other for altcoin. This got me wondering if the Ai for bitcoin and altcoin are different? I mean did the dev release an AI specifically for bitcoin and another for altcoin?

This is really a good question. Did not think about it like that anyway. Both bitcoin and altcoins have the same way of volatality. Some people are doing trades. Let's hear from the team before any further comments.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

This is really a good question. Did not think about it like that anyway. Both bitcoin and altcoins have the same way of volatality. Some people are doing trades. Let's hear from the team before any further comments.

It is the same AI, but it works with different data  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:16:18 AM

Quite a lot of reds today on CMC, wonder if AIEVE has seen it coming. Events like Korea, where many stock exchanges are so easy to crack, are hard to predict.

Thanks mvillar for the explanation, it would be nice if it worked that way. Sounds easy :-)
christinabutler

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:21:59 AM

I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. but where is the french translation?? Good luck guys.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

Quite a lot of reds today on CMC, wonder if AIEVE has seen it coming. Events like Korea, where many stock exchanges are so easy to crack, are hard to predict.

Thanks mvillar for the explanation, it would be nice if it worked that way. Sounds easy :-)

It would have been nice is the contest was not over and we could see what the bot had predicted for today, since everything is dropping dramatically  Huh

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:28 AM

I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. but where is the french translation?? Good luck guys.

Try the automatic translation of Google Chrome, which has become very good. Otherwise you have to ask your questions here or in the Telegram Channel;) You get answers pretty fast and also in terms of content.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:56:11 AM

Try the automatic translation of Google Chrome, which has become very good. Otherwise you have to ask your questions here or in the Telegram Channel;) You get answers pretty fast and also in terms of content.

This is good point. This concept is good but i guess admin have to think about it. Website default language should be English so everyone can check better & English is common language knows lots people. This is my personal suggestion.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

This is good point. This concept is good but i guess admin have to think about it. Website default language should be English so everyone can check better & English is common language knows lots people. This is my personal suggestion.

Yeah, I get your point - would be good if there was alternative languages, prompting world wide investors to invest if they can read it in their own language  Wink
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

It would have been nice is the contest was not over and we could see what the bot had predicted for today, since everything is dropping dramatically  Huh

i am curious too, this would have really been a big test for AIEVE the red in all the crypto market is scary to be honest but still i don't think it is the first time it has happened
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

The Pre-ICO is over, Total Investment: $3,827,015.27 so far. there are a lot of campaigns going on to increase that
Now the ICO runs for 33 Days with a 20% Bonus. Just if you missed the 35% :-)
alexanderrobbins

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:23:01 AM

It will profit in the future.  What is your minimum target and maximum target dev? 
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

It will profit in the future.  What is your minimum target and maximum target dev? 

it will be profit in future for sure that is after listing in big exchanges. but it is too early to talk about minimum and maximum target. this is also not appropriate at this moment in time. If they are successful in token sales and close their ICO before the actual closing date, it will surely go to moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: