Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Project Launching - Spacium.io  (Read 579 times)
Spacium Miner (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:17:07 PM

Hi All,

This is not an ICO ANN .. I wanted to open up to anybody who has services that we may need for marketing our PRE-SALE ICO and ICO.

The spacium (SPC) token pre-sale should be live this week.

Please see our website at: https://spacium.io/

We are looking for:

1) advertising proposals
2) listing sites
3) partnerships with similar tokens (ie- Media, Entertainment, VR, Games)
4) Other cool and innovative marketing and PR
5) Article writers
6) In general any folks who can review our plan
7) Anything that you think we can use and or take advantage of???

We can pay in tokens for services now then later in crypto & cash?

Please contact me directly Dennis Adamo  dga@spacium.io
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:05:14 AM

Sorry, off topic but lets get it out of the way.

Whats the difference between an ICO and a presale ICO? Isnt both one and the same? If you are opening the presale ICO to a select people then that makes it look more suspicious.

I know that you are looking for funds to start your project but why is there a need for a token? There are other ways to fund your project without a token. Burst has a crowdfunding feature that you might find very useful. ICOs are starting to get banned in China and South Korea and soon maybe in the US.

Spacium Miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

Hi Pinkflower,

I will definitely check out BURST. So how would burst raise us money? We would sell burstcoins? A bettter deal would be foir us to swap coins with Burst? Do you have a contact there?

The reason for the pre-sale is that our token is tied to our game Spaceout.VR its a live service with over 35,000 active space stations. We wanted to give all our users free tokens. The second reason, is for the sake of the token, we felt that it would be best to get it listed and in circulation before our token sale. The other reason is that for the high-volume token Sale it is better that we localize it into 16 languages, conduct all the proper marketing and country registrations, double check legal issues, and all of that is crazy expensive. So a pre-sale is an opportunity to get our tokens out in the market at a discount, to make sure that our users have the liquidity as well as our token owners.

There is alot more to it .. it's all in the white-paper.. but again pre-sale seems the way to go?

thanks!
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:39:35 AM

I have to admit theres not much value in crowdfunding using Burst at this moment because the price is going down. But the platform itself is good and stable enough for startups like yours to use.

Ok, lets get this straight. The reason for you to have the presale is to have them held by the buyers, then have it listed, and then start the ICO while its traded in an exchange?

Why would you do that?
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

Hi All,

This is not an ICO ANN .. I wanted to open up to anybody who has services that we may need for marketing our PRE-SALE ICO and ICO.

The spacium (SPC) token pre-sale should be live this week.

Please see our website at: https://spacium.io/

We are looking for:

1) advertising proposals
2) listing sites
3) partnerships with similar tokens (ie- Media, Entertainment, VR, Games)
4) Other cool and innovative marketing and PR
5) Article writers
6) In general any folks who can review our plan
7) Anything that you think we can use and or take advantage of???

We can pay in tokens for services now then later in crypto & cash?

Please contact me directly Dennis Adamo  dga@spacium.io

I can share with you quite important point: be sure to have a great support team. It will solve a lot of troubles on your way. You should invest in the great team so it will return to you with community support and faster ICO traction. Also it is great when C-managers are proactive in TG/Slack or other public community.
Spacium Miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:17:16 AM

Hi there..

Our pre-sale started today. So the ball is now in motion. Cheesy

To answer your question, one of the main drivers of a coins value is the ability to exchange it for other cryptocurrency.. if you bought it for ETH, you may want to sell it. Thus the exchanges are critical. Its seems that to get a coin listed is a huge task from inception.  For us in the gaming world, we would like our coin holders to exchange freely with other related game and content tokens like BATS, RENDR, Dmarket, OTOYO.

Its obvious that coins like OMG, EOS, GNOSIS and others have a really active market and are really good for their token owners. From EtherScan:

OmiseGO
OmiseGO (OMG) is a public Ethereum-based financial technology for use in mainstream digital wallets    $7.6541
0.00159516 Btc
0.025745 Eth

0.92%   $752,493,012   
Qtum
Build Decentralized Applications that Simply Work Executable on mobile devices, compatible with major existing blockchain ecosystem    $11.6380
0.00242543 Btc
0.039144 Eth

2.28%   $686,642,000   
MKR - Maker
Maker is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization that creates and insures the dai stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain    $243.4038
0.0506217719 Btc
0.818687 Eth

--   $243,403,828   
EOS
Infrastructure for Decentralized Applications    $0.5608
0.00011687 Btc
0.001886 Eth

-5.39%   $221,532,315   
TenXPay
TenX connects your blockchain assets for everyday use. TenX’s debit card and banking licence will allow us to be a hub for the blockchain ecosystem to connect for real-world use cases.    $1.8922
0.00039434 Btc
0.006364 Eth

1.60%   $198,036,991   
REP - Augur
Augur combines the magic of prediction markets with the power of a decentralized network to create a stunningly accurate forecasting tool    $17.9192
0.00373445 Btc
0.060271 Eth

-5.80%   $197,111,200   
Bat - Basic Attention Token
The Basic Attention Token is the new token for the digital advertising industry.    $0.1875
0.00003908 Btc
0.000631 Eth

-2.09%   $187,528,000   
Kyber Network Crystal (KNC)
KyberNetwork is a new system which allows the exchange and conversion of digital assets.    $1.3092
0.00027284 Btc
0.004403 Eth

-15.85%   $180,659,700   
GOLEM (GNT)
Golem is going to create the first decentralized global market for computing power    $0.1882
0.00003921 Btc
0.000633 Eth

-2.96%

The funny thing is that the 5 or 6 ICO's i bought into I still have yet to see the value on any exchange. I bought KIKO, DENT, DROP and others and cant find out where I can trade them?

What experience have you had? Huh
kassia

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:51:40 AM

I can share with you quite important point: be sure to have a great support team.
your advisors board is as important as the team. Make sure that you have well-known pros' avatars on your site. And get as much as you can from them: their great contacts and knowledge is priceless.
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:57:55 AM

You should consider hiring a Digital marketing agency like Mine, that has specifically helped other ICOs in the past to close millions of dollars in funding.
vladdani

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

And how you can find reasonable advisors while you are a startup which is known to nobody? Are there any helpful cases?
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:40:57 AM

What the average budget for Marketing agency?
Shemyazael

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

Are you asking how much it would cost to hire them?  I'm wondering the same thing
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

Are you asking how much it would cost to hire them?  I'm wondering the same thing

Yes. exactly. How much?
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

Dent is on hitbtc
What do you mean maybe you made a wrong post, you should not be here. please delete your post.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Spacium Miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:54:01 PM

Hi thanks again for you support here..!

1) Will check DENT on Hitbtc.. looks like an exchange i overlooked..  Smiley

2) Support - we gave and email support - our system is tied to ID'ng using a blockchain HASH ID.. so anyone who has an issues i cant track their actions using their email. This was a massive integration. For Chat we choose telegram.. https://t.me/spacium_spc for realtime .. this is good becuae it hits all our devices and we can respond super fast. We decided not do slack because of security risk.. there was an ICO that got hacked.. i think it was because they use the same passwords for all thier log ins.. (FYI - refresh all your logins befire you launch Smiley. We also have Twitter and Facebook.. but with FB we limit who can post.. FB tends to flame .. and troll ICO's .. FYI..

3) Showing advisors-- we decided to keep it to the team on our main website until we get the proper funding.. we feel that for our Sale .. it would be important to show our top team.. + BC advisory..

4) Marketing Agency - Cost - So as I see it.. part of our pre-sale actually 60-70% will go to marketing our sale. (its in the white paper) .. The key is the marketing mix:
a- PR - press releases, interviews, editorial not paid - I have a quote from NYC firm for $10k/month for 6 months
b- Advertising -
     1) Email Marketing - (not spam) - dont do this directly let a service or media brand do it.. if you get spam listed.. your done. of budget i would say 15%
     2) Search Marketing - Keywords - 10%
     3) Display Marketing - banners and rich media - web based.. google adwords .-- 15%
     4) Social Media Marketing - paid ads and re-targeting - 10%

c- Listings, placements and special projects - we have been getting a slew of offers some from the most popular media - 40% - this seems the main way ICO gets traction

So to answer the qurestion a media agency can cost between $10k-$20k per month + Media cost - in this case I would estimate +$30-$50k .. for the duration of the ICO.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: