Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please guys Suggest to me a good Wallet for Bitcoin with little fees !  (Read 315 times)
fikito33 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:03:00 PM

Please guys Suggest to me a good Wallet for Bitcoin with little fees ! Thinks in advance
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

Pretty much any wallet. Fees aren't wallet dependent and quite a few of them allow you to set your own custom fees. Widely used wallets for desktop are Bitcoin Core and Electrum, for example. You can see more on the Alternative clients section of the forums...
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

Take a wallet, where you can adjust the fees, f.e. mycelium for mobile or electrum, as preposter suggested.
But it is reccommended to follow the fee suggestions of the wallet to get Bitcoin securely transfered.
fikito33 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

Pretty much any wallet. Fees aren't wallet dependent and quite a few of them allow you to set your own custom fees. Widely used wallets for desktop are Bitcoin Core and Electrum, for example. You can see more on the Alternative clients section of the forums...

Thinks you i will see it !
fikito33 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

Take a wallet, where you can adjust the fees, f.e. mycelium for mobile or electrum, as preposter suggested.
But it is reccommended to follow the fee suggestions of the wallet to get Bitcoin securely transfered.

Think you bro ! ok i will take a look to that
knowcrypto

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

Most fees in wallets depend on the block chain transaction cost.
The lower the fee, the lower priority your transaction becomes on the block chain.
If you go too low it can take hours or even days sometimes.

STOP SENDING LIKES; START SENDING MONEY
Social Send Platform
Social Send Website
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:34:28 AM

Please guys Suggest to me a good Wallet for Bitcoin with little fees ! Thinks in advance

most of the people using more wallets for saving bit coins. little fees means we have to search in the google.electrum is best wallet so saving bit coins in to that. it charge more less amount of fees for bit coins so i would like to invest in this wallet. so you try to invest in this wallet once. really it is more secure and low fees.not only we have to see less charging fees and also we have to see security it is more important for us.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

The best wallet for you will be Blockchain. It has really small fees for your transaction so i am sure in 100% that will be good for you.
Queen999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:31:21 AM

https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/ is good online wallet for you. Because you can manage manage transaction fees but that fee depends on your  transaction blockchain confirmation time.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: