Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitaddress generated existing address? how to spend [1 BTC BOUNTY]  (Read 3613 times)
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:18:30 AM

Some day, you'll lose your private keys. Some random exploit, virus, perhaps somebody ripping you off; whatever the case, you'll come back to this forum demanding justice and doing everything you can to find the robber, completely outraged. How dare they stealing my coins you'll think. When that happens, I'll link you to this thread and remind you how you once were the robber who stole 50 BTC. Have a good day Wink

Oh wait, dude he didn't stole money from someone.
He's lucky that he got 50 bitcoin in a new generated wallet and he's innocent that's why he posted address here, otherwise he can just ask for import key help and get away. You guys have never even knew about this.

So stop being a prick and let him enjoy his money. If these bitcoin belongs to someone else, he could have spent them, instead of letting them sit in his wallet from many years.

Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:22:50 AM

You know if I ever discovered the key to an address with coins in it the last thing I would do is announce it to the world. Why alert the owner of that address? If I needed technical advice I would ask for it without revealing the bitcoin address in question.
Mahn

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:25:24 AM

Some day, you'll lose your private keys. Some random exploit, virus, perhaps somebody ripping you off; whatever the case, you'll come back to this forum demanding justice and doing everything you can to find the robber, completely outraged. How dare they stealing my coins you'll think. When that happens, I'll link you to this thread and remind you how you once were the robber who stole 50 BTC. Have a good day Wink

He's lucky that he got 50 bitcoin in a new generated wallet and he's innocent that's why he posted address here, otherwise he can just ask for import key help and get away. You guys have never even knew about this.

So stop being a prick and let him enjoy his money. If these bitcoin belongs to someone else, he could have spent them, instead of letting them sit in his wallet from many years.

Right. So by that logic, if I find a real life wallet on the street with money, credit cards and what not, that's also not stealing, I just got lucky and the owner should be more careful not to drop his wallet on the street next time. I hope you never lose your wallet, your keys or your phone then!

rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:25:37 AM

This still needs proof.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:27:22 AM

You know if I ever discovered the key to an address with coins in it the last thing I would do is announce it to the world. Why alert the owner of that address? If I needed technical advice I would ask for it without revealing the bitcoin address in question.

Well probably he wants to share his happiness with others or he thought it might be bug or something and it shows that he's a innocent guy and it's completely fine.

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:27:42 AM

Where do I use the command
This guy acts like he is a newbie who doesn't know how to spend from a private key he supposedly generated. At the same time, he offers deals like:
I will create an alt coin for you for a very low price:

BASIC KIT
- Source code
- Text and icon changes
- Block reward and adjustment changes
0.09 btc

SUPER KIT
- Source code
- Text and icon changes
- Windows Qt Binary
0.14 btc

ULTRA KIT
- Source code
- Text and icon changes
- Windows Qt Binary
- Advanced changes
- DNSSeed server for 1 year
0.19 btc

Send PM if interested

and

BitCoin is launching June 6th

Block reward, everything same as bitcoin

Same genesis block too but different checkpoint

GET 50 BITCOINS PER BLOCK!

Only 1,000 BtC premine, will be used for bounties.

I call bullshit.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 10:29:00 AM

He hasn't stolen the money yet. I sincerely doubt he actually has the private key to this address.

BTW, how can you possibly say four years = "many years"? I have stuff in my fridge older than that.

Still around.
escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:31:17 AM

Right. So by that logic, if I find a real life wallet on the street with money, credit cards and what not, that's also not stealing, I just got lucky and the owner should be more careful not to drop his wallet on the street next time. I hope you never lose your wallet, your keys or your phone then!

Don't compare it with a wallet.  Bitcoin address doesn't have anyone's name/address on them

Check the date of wallet creation. It's 2009

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: