Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: My post count are reducing.  (Read 641 times)
nkarm1 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:36:05 AM

Can someone tell what was the problem on my account? My count of post are being reduced, since last week. Please help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

Can someone tell what was the problem on my account? My count of post are being reduced, since last week. Please help.

Yeah same thing happened to me.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
CrypTrends

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:14:04 AM

same here... really frustrating... working hard for this

illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

The forum are deleting some threads or some spam threads and if you have a post in that thread that they delete your post count would decrease,
That's what I think and for me that is the only answer to this question .
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

maybe because your post are moslty on redundant threads that are more likely to be deleted but your not alone with this problem , infact many users  including me are also facing these kind of issues and i think that mods are cleaning up some mess cause by most newbies asking questions again and again.
tommyj11

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:29:35 AM

irrelevant posts or replys often got deleted by the mods, so if you're posting shit just to get your post count up it will be deleted when spotted by mods.

or threads get deleted=all your post in that thread gets deleted.

so now that i've posted this reply and mods find it irrelevant it will get deleted, no big deal
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:30:37 AM

irrelevant posts or replys often got deleted by the mods, so if you're posting shit just to get your post count up it will be deleted when spotted by mods.

or threads get deleted=all your post in that thread gets deleted.

so now that i've posted this reply and mods find it irrelevant it will get deleted, no big deal

Its not single posts because you get notified when those posts get deleted.  It must be whole threads being deleted.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

Its not single posts because you get notified when those posts get deleted.  It must be whole threads being deleted.

That's exactly what is going on, a bit of needed spring cleaning. It's threads started by newbie account farmers just asking a dumb question which is easy for all the alt accounts to reply to just to build their activity. Anyone that's been posting in those threads is finding their post count going down.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:52:53 PM

The forum are deleting some threads or some spam threads and if you have a post in that thread that they delete your post count would decrease,
That's what I think and for me that is the only answer to this question .

really... they can do so?! I'm surprised. But if I post some really valuable information and then they suddenly delete the whole thread, how can I find my post again? Will it still be seen from my account?
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:00:43 PM

same here... really frustrating... working hard for this

You have to understand.  Nobody cares how hard you or anybody else is 'working'. 
This is a discussion forum where getting paid to rent out your signature is incidental and a
bonus.  Some people don't even care one bit about bitcoin and just come here to spam, and
that's sad.  So you guys should stop creating BS threads that ask these stupid little questions,
and stop posting in those kinds of threads.  I'm not completely innocent on that second part,
but I do try to make my posts as constructive as possible, and in good English. 

If you write something like 'I like bitcoin because it changes my life and bitcoin is the future
of money and we get good profit from bitcoin'....or anything similar, like I've seen hundreds
of times, those posts deserve to get deleted.  They aren't interesting, they add nothing,
and they're spam.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:40:22 AM

Same thing is happening here. In previous case when the post were deleted then I got notification. But this time my post is decreasing regularly and I even do not receiving any notification.
I have notified my campaign manager once . He have helped me by changing post count in the spreadsheet. But as it is reducing regularly I decided to make some extra post this week.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

Not only you i think we are many experiencing it. My post count does not increase. Its refucing even i post more than 5 post a day.
overlord_44

Activity: 207

...Our goal is being human in the world...

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

Try to write more clear and easily can be understood.  And also try to write with your own words. Do not any copy and paste.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:26:52 AM

I think moderators from all sections are deleting the WHOLE THREAD that are non sense (pardon about my word), not related to the board and somehow spammy posts. This explain why many users decreased their posts from last week.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:59:46 AM

I think moderators from all sections are deleting the WHOLE THREAD that are non sense (pardon about my word), not related to the board and somehow spammy posts. This explain why many users decreased their posts from last week.

I think all of the old thread that have a lot of pages have been deleted by the moderator and the recent ones that are tend to be a spamming frenzy for some users, well I think this would surely make this thread free for unnecessary Topic or topic that keeps on popping with the same content over and over again, I think this procedure is to keep this forum clean.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:49:35 AM

Same here!
As long as you're not getting a notification message; it's most likely that some thread(s) (you participated in) have been deleted so your posts number is decreasing

jkumarw

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

Have a look at the threads before posting. Does it look like a random thread with a generic information? Does it contain spam? Threads which add no value to the forum or the members deserve to be deleted. You may not get a notification if an entire thread is deleted. Also go through the forum rules completely before posting. Saves you a lot of time and you will not get frustrated.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:11:08 AM

Yeah same thing happened to me.

My post decreased too! Our campaign manager told us that our post got deleted because the moderators are doing their job by deleting post to a thread that someone has already said. Some of our post repeats the previous answer by another user already thats why it got deleted and maybe the thread where we commented got trashed too!
Enzo 666

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

theymos start to Delete old topics that fell it is spam so if you post on it really will Discount and in Bad way will loss your rank
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

Just like what everybody had said in here the moderators are deleting older threads, spam threads that are always popping out or the most commonly ask by people here, but just avoid it this time the topics that you would think and considered to be off and eventually be deleted by the moderators.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

Post counts are reducing I agree but yesterday I got updated to member and I just noticed today that i again came down to jr what the hell happened i have no clue.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: