Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We're Looking to a Hire Reddit Promoter — 750ADM/Week(0.45ETH) + Bonuses in ETH.  (Read 104 times)
Azza1070 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

Hi Everyone,

Our team is looking to hire another Reddit promoter, your job will be to make 50-100 posts a day onto different subreddits.
We provide Reddit accounts for our Promoters.
We're looking for someone who can work EVERYDAY.
Each Reddit post will take about 10 minutes to post (due to posting restrictions on Reddit), 50-100 posts will take roughly 8-16 hours.
We need a hard-working promoter who can get the job done and communicate with us effectively.

The ADAMANT Project Team will pay you in ADAMANT tokens. 750ADM/week, this is equivalent to 0.45ETH according to the current token price on their website: https://adamant.im/buy-tokens/
I will personally pay you in ETH at random intervals (if you prove hard-work and commitment), however, please do not EXPECT me to send ETH at any given time and please do not ASK me for ETH payments. I will only send them on special occasions. Please do not expect ETH bonuses often.
If you're interested in this position, please contact me on Telegram: @Azza1070
Thank you.

- Aaron
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: