Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Syndicates, whale ICO discounts for common investors  (Read 800 times)
Honzajdedosveta (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:07:14 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 12:15:47 PM by Honzajdedosveta

Hello,

I’m a member of the ICO Syndicate and I would like to invite you to join.

The ICO Syndicate is more or less a simple mailing list you subscribe to, and you get an email a few times a month when a special ICO deal is available.

It’s possible to get hedge-fund class discounts as an individual investor this way.

For example when an ICO offers 25% pre-sale bonus publicly, hedge funds (and sometimes individual investors over 50k USD) can get up to 50% bonus privately (the percentage depends on negotiations, the craziest I have seen for a hedge fund was 75%).

If for example the ICO sets the price to 1 ETH = 1000 tokens, which is the deal any individual investors receive, the hedge fund with 75% bonus would receive 1750 tokens per 1 ETH, in theory able to take profits immediately after the token gets listed on an exchange.

The bigger the ICO Syndicate gets the better deals it can get, and come up with them more frequently.

Please note that although the syndicate tries only to offer high-quality ICOs, everyone is responsible for doing their own research before participating in a deal that's made available. The deals are handled by a smart contract, and you’re sending your ETH directly to the ICO, not the syndicate.

There is a simple sign-up website if you'd like to check it out: https://icosyndicate.org

---

Do you guys know any other syndicates that are also already working, which I could join?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Hello,

The ICO Syndicate is more or less a simple mailing list you subscribe to, and you get an email a few times a month when a special ICO deal is available.

It’s possible to get hedge-fund class discounts as an individual investor this way.

For example when an ICO offers 25% pre-sale bonus publicly, hedge funds (and sometimes individual investors over 50k USD) can get up to 50% bonus privately (the percentage depends on negotiations, the craziest I have seen for a hedge fund was 75%).

If for example the ICO sets the price to 1 ETH = 1000 tokens, which is the deal any individual investors receive, the hedge fund with 75% bonus would receive 1750 tokens per 1 ETH, in theory able to take profits immediately after the token gets listed on an exchange.

The bigger the ICO Syndicate gets the better deals it can get, and come up with them more frequently.

Please note that although the syndicate tries only to offer high-quality ICOs, everyone is responsible for doing their own research before participating in a deal that's made available. The deals are handled by a smart contract, and you’re sending your ETH directly to the ICO, not the syndicate.

There is a simple sign-up website if you'd like to check it out: https://icosyndicate.org

---

Do you guys know any other syndicates that are also already working, which I could join?
So, with the ICO Syndicate -does the people that manage that type of group invest in the coins they are announcing to the subscribers?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Honzajdedosveta (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:22:18 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 11:42:37 AM by Honzajdedosveta

So, with the ICO Syndicate -does the people that manage that type of group invest in the coins they are announcing to the subscribers?

Yes, it's also possible to suggest which of the ICOs with upcoming pre-sale you would like to see the Syndicate to reach out to. And it's ultimately up to you what ICO deal you choose to invest in and which one you'll pass.

I wouldn't be afraid of shitcoins swarming the list, as that's not in anyone's interest - you would simply hit the unsubscribe button.
Honzajdedosveta (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:10:00 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 06:06:54 PM by Honzajdedosveta

There is a deal coming Monday stay tuned: https://icosyndicate.org/

---

Still looking for other syndicates/groups, if there are any. I'm a strong believer that the private discounts are the way to make REAL money on ICOs, after all that's what all the hedge funds and whales have been doing since forever.

sashatp

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

Any other good pool groups guys?
Jesper30

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

I've read about thegobone group, moongang and d13 pools.

Habe a look at them.

samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

damn that benebit scam hurt these guys' credibility a lot.
Gunner McCloud

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

damn that benebit scam hurt these guys' credibility a lot.

What happened exactly?
Jesper30

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

I try to join syndicate but I didnt receive an answer..registered two weeks ago.

MoonSyndicate

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

Hey guys,

Moon Syndicate is a very similar service. You can check out the details here: http://moonsyndicate.org/

We currently have a buying pool going for a top tier ICO with a discount much better than what is available to the public.

Disclaimer: I am from Moon Syndicate.

Cheers,
Moon Syndicate
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

I've not been successful getting in on some ICOs closing so quickly. Started using CryptoLabLondon. Disclaimer - not my group, just use it, know the pool owner and they're trustworthy and get some awesome little picks

Telegram: https://t.me/CryptoLabLondonPublic
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

I've not been successful getting in on some ICOs closing so quickly. Started using CryptoLabLondon. Disclaimer - not my group, just use it, know the pool owner and they're trustworthy and get some awesome little picks

Telegram: https://t.me/CryptoLabLondonPublic
That at all for trend went on any kind of groups pumps and syndicates ... I think that traders even with little experience do not use such services . you need to do analysis of the market ...
DipnoJutsu

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:19:11 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:30:01 PM by DipnoJutsu

Hi everyone I'd like to introduce you to Fiat Dave's Crypto Pools.

A growing community of experienced investors to discuss upcoming ICO's, spot the opportunities early on and pool together to unlock high bonuses and early access.

Why did we start this pool?
We started out with a group of friends who want to swim with the whales, not get eaten by them. The market is changing and due to incoming regulations we'll see more and more ICO's only doing private- and pre-sales. These early sales often have a high minimum contribution cap, which makes it impossible for the average individual to participate. More and more often ICO's sell out during these phases and if they don't they are most likely subject to gas wars. This is where our pool comes in. By pooling funds we will be able to circumvent most of these issues and swim with the whales!

Why Join?
- Our #1 priority is fostering trust by providing full transparency. You can ask us anything and our community can vouch for it.
- We use Primablock's smart contract platform to gather funds and execute everyone's allocation.
- One of the lowest pool fees out there, we keep it real.
- Always actively searching for upcoming ICO's.
- Quality research; we have experienced admins and members to recognize quality ICO's before the hype.
- No more missing out!

Our objective now is to grow our community as the greater it becomes the more leverage we have in negotiating bonuses which benefits all of us. To that end, feel free to invite people you know!

Telegram community: https://t.me/FiatDaveCryptoPools
Follow Fiat Dave on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Prayfordip
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

Take a look on the TG , you ge the link after register on https://www.crypto-compass.io/

It is not pooled, you do all process on the ICO website (kyc, payment...), no risk....  you just get negociated deal price that's it...

pooling is risky because you need to trust the person, they can be hacked or be simply a scam.
andyf

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

If you'd like to get involved in projects in it's early stage and get even better deal than the hedge funds and ICO syndicates, you can join Acredit SCO (Seed Coin Offering) Alliance located at https://angel.credit.
cryptoyosh

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:30:50 AM

hi, just let you know www.crypto-compass.io is displaying ICO projects at presale stage with good entries. They don’t pool but agree on exclusivity directly with the ICO team. So no additional risk from the investor side.

their new ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.new#new    Grin Grin
Athavan

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Hello,

---

cryptoyosh

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

Hello,

---

Hi yes you can join Crypto compass at https://www.crypto-compass.io/  ; exclusive deal with warranty of top bonus. they do not pool to avoid risk and legal matter.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

Hello,

---

Hi yes you can join Crypto compass at https://www.crypto-compass.io/  ; exclusive deal with warranty of top bonus. they do not pool to avoid risk and legal matter.
Stop on bumping up this thread with your website since that was just only a simple input list collecting emails for sending out ICO which doesn't even guarantee that they are potential ones.

Talking back about that ICO syndicate,it might exist since theres always a whale into this market but having that almost 75%  add up into a certain investor would really have an advantage this thread is how many months ago already. ICO private sales do exist but we wont even know on how big they do give maxed out for big investors.
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

Guys, do you have any idea about where to reach out to Japanese ICO Syndicates?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: