Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Download BIRDCHAIN on Google Play  (Read 91042 times)
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:36:04 PM

The problem which I see in SMS is that they are basically not necessary any more to anyone who has a flat internet access on their mobile phone - too many messengers, whatsapp etc to send free messages. So long term I could see a problem with your business model, if SMS should just go extinct.

People do not send SMS. Companies do and they pay top dollar for the service. I am not talking about phones of employees. I am talking about billions and trillions of automatically sent transactional and promotional messages. They are send through applications, thus the name application-2-person (A2P).

Person-2-person SMS are dying. Nobody uses them. That is why we offer to sell them to companies. In this way, people will get paid for selling something they do not need, and companies will save up to 6 times on A2P SMS service.

Wow, THIS is an answer, which is radically changing my judgment on this project. Now I will have to study it deeper.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Hi everybody! I haven’t found in White Paper the answer on the question about tokens that won’t be bought during the ICO. What will happen to them? Will extra tokens be destroyed?
Marius.Petrauskas

Activity: 294

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

Tell me please, will a recipient be able to see the phone number form which the message was sent in this system? What if he wants to call me back?

Yes. Recipients will be able to see senders numbers. It is impossible to hide it. BUT there are good news as well:

1) We will block incoming SMS and calls from recipients number to senders phone for 72 hours.
2) Birdchain will not send SMS to your contact list. We will use someone else's phone to reach your friends and family.
3) Companies will be obliged to clearly state who is sending the message.
4) We will send SMS from various phones and mix them all the time, so that receivers would not want to call.
4) There will be very little cases of such events, because How often do you want to call a number which sent you Google password authentication?

Birdchain - app that rewards. https://www.birdchain.io
Telegram: https://t.me/birdchainchat
Marius.Petrauskas

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

How will the cost of sending messages via birdchain be regulated? Won’t they become so cheap that they’ll stop to be profitable if the platform continues to develop and the number of newcomers increases?

What do you mean? How they can be too cheap if you get paid for something you have plenty but do not need nor use? Smiley either way - you will be making money Smiley

Lets say in theory, it would get SMS price super low. In that case, people would stop selling their SMS, supply would decrease and prices would go up again.

But that is impossible, because lower A2P SMS prices would attract smaller businesses which would help to keep stable prices.

Marius.Petrauskas

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:07:00 PM

Hi everybody! I haven’t found in White Paper the answer on the question about tokens that won’t be bought during the ICO. What will happen to them? Will extra tokens be destroyed?

That's actually is one of the best parts of Birdchain ICO:

Remaining tokens will be distributed to all ICO participants proportionally. The biggest contributors will get the most of remaining tokens and so on.

Tirac

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Judging by the road map, the project is long-term. I will follow the project. Good luck.
Marius.Petrauskas

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

Wow, THIS is an answer, which is radically changing my judgment on this project. Now I will have to study it deeper.

Sure thing Smiley Join our ICO. First supporters get 50 percent Bonus.

smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

Looks like ICO will not be very successful, as we all know first few days are most important, and looks like they already failed.

And here are some points why investors avoiding this ICO.

- Token distribution:
Team 14%, way too much, normal projects gives 5-7%, the team still be on a salary..
Founders 13%??? For what? For an idea token from smschain? Founders will take all profits of a company and want additional 13%? Greedy...

- ICO bonus system is awful for investors. 50/40/35/30.... so the starting price will be price-35%. All who contribute after losing by default.

- Complicated contributing process

Anyway gl with this.

Hi, yes first days were not as successful as we expected, but it does not mean we failed. We still have 1,5 month to go and if we will not reach soft cap, all contributions will be returned.

- Why it is wrong for the team to believe in success of the project? Maybe other projects does not believe in their idea so much? And all they care about is to collect money and not the long-term success of the project. Our team share is vested for 2 years. Founders as well - they will provide additional funds if needed. They take the risk here and I believe it is OK to have a little bonus for the risk.

- it was designed to encourage contributors to join ICO earlier. Plus, first waves are the most important - please check our White paper. Each wave represents what we will do additionally: voice call gateway, watch video ads for tokens, personal data marketplace, in-app purchases and more.

- Do you mean the KYC? We are doing KYC because we don't want all contributions to be frozen when government will knock on our doors. We actually discussed the process with authorities to be 100 percent legit and not to face unnecessary attention from them. We believe that all ICOs that does not have KYC will have to face authorities and explain where the contributions came from.

I will be happy to answer more of your questions Smiley

-

If a team that much believe the project, they could invest Smiley

The point is, that you what to start your business using not your own money, you will be 100% controlling the company, all the profits, but it still not enough for you, and you want additional 30% income, actually while you act like this, it shows that you dont believe your project and want to make money from tokens. Moreover, you have 6% to cover ICO expenses. You trying to start "free" business, with no obligations and get additional 30% for free as well..

Regarding next two points, you just dindt get it. You trying to oppose me, what is good. But dont need to oppose, you need to learn. The results of your ICO shows that you doing something wrong, if you dont get it, you will stay on losing position.
smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:43:23 PM

Looks like ICO will not be very successful, as we all know first few days are most important, and looks like they already failed.

And here are some points why investors avoiding this ICO.

- Token distribution:
Team 14%, way too much, normal projects gives 5-7%, the team still be on a salary..
Founders 13%??? For what? For an idea token from smschain? Founders will take all profits of a company and want additional 13%? Greedy...

- ICO bonus system is awful for investors. 50/40/35/30.... so the starting price will be price-35%. All who contribute after losing by default.

- Complicated contributing process

Anyway gl with this.

I saw Marius answered most of the questions  but missed the key point. If you look at all the info - social creation dates, website creation date, launch date you will see that we were first to come up with the idea.  Please next time be more constructive with your comments Smiley

domain registered 1 month later after smschain.
Marius.Petrauskas

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

If a team that much believe the project, they could invest Smiley

The point is, that you what to start your business using not your own money, you will be 100% controlling the company, all the profits, but it still not enough for you, and you want additional 30% income, actually while you act like this, it shows that you dont believe your project and want to make money from tokens. Moreover, you have 6% to cover ICO expenses. You trying to start "free" business, with no obligations and get additional 30% for free as well..

Regarding next two points, you just dindt get it. You trying to oppose me, what is good. But dont need to oppose, you need to learn. The results of your ICO shows that you doing something wrong, if you dont get it, you will stay on losing position.

I wish I could invest 10k ether to Birdchain Smiley I really do Smiley

I am starting to understand what you meant. The thing is that it always is the hardest part to admit that you were wrong. Right? To be honest, we are not super happy with the progress and we are revising our marketing strategy. As you said, we are trying to learn - find weak spots and fix them. Because the idea of Birdchain itself brilliant (in my personal opinion).

Marius.Petrauskas

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

To finnish this topic:

We did not copy idea from them. We were shocked when we found out about them. I guess as much as they were when found out about us.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

To finnish this topic:

We did not copy idea from them. We were shocked when we found out about them. I guess as much as they were when found out about us.

Yes, this is a common problem in the world of ideas, they never emerge in one head only. I have been working on my own project recently and suddenly someone comes out on the market with almost the same project. Very frustrating.

smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

To finnish this topic:

Thanks for the answer. One more question, have you any plan B, if your service appear to be incompatible with next android version?
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:03:38 PM

The information that is provided here is quite interesting. But I can’t find anywhere information about the price of the tokens. Tell me please, where can I get to know it?

You can read in press Onepager here : https://www.birdchain.io/assets/onepager.pdf . They will be showing an information about price of ICO and a few offer bonus.
I can guess price of ICO is 8500 / ETH.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

That is missing part because anyone interested in investing at first checks price for each token which isn't available not even at main site. I saw there little more than 11 million tokens have been distributed so far. Soft cap is still big hurdle and there is not easy access to information to understand how much of this has been achieved.
smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:49:05 PM

To finnish this topic:

Thanks for the answer. One more question, have you any plan B, if your service appear to be incompatible with next android version?

And one more question, regarding team tokens. As we can see youre doing not very well on ICO, so there is the chance that you reach softcap, but 0% chance of reaching hardcap. So the question is, are the team tokens fixed by quantity? Or you distribute % depending from how many tokens will be sold?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:58:23 AM

Good afternoon. You plan to take part in tenders, so I would like to know more about your computing power.
energycrypt

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

Good afternoon. You plan to take part in tenders, so I would like to know more about your computing power.

They do not matter to those who conduct these tenders or auctions.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:10:52 AM

By what criteria is the winner selected? I'm only interested in this because a large number of orders can quickly increase the value of tokens.
energycrypt

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:16:02 AM

By what criteria is the winner selected? I'm only interested in this because a large number of orders can quickly increase the value of tokens.

Look: the company says that it needs to send, for example, a million SMS. The performer who offers the lowest price will become the owner of the order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: