Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoins? what better benefits give the holder.  (Read 398 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

best coins to keep in the wallet that give me the best benefits?
Last year most of the holders really benefit from the market and as at then holding become the best thing to do.  I think we are going to benefit if we can take the risk and buy now to hold for long-term.  Investment into cryptocurrencies market is like investing into the future.  We only need to be patience and wait for three to four years before selling.  Day traders are the one that should expect something from the market daily and not the holders but in cryptocurrencies community we miss both day traders and holders together and that is why many of us invested at the wrong time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

best coins to keep in the wallet that give me the best benefits?
I think not best benefit that you got, but safe investment if you pick on bitcoi or ETH, i mean both of that coin still have chance to increase again and then we can get profit from that. As long you not use your daily money i think you will ok with that.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

I think that you should decide which coins are best for you to invest in!

I believe that Stellar and EOS have a great future.

Bitcoin Cash can grow a hundred times.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

There are so many cryptocurrencies that you can hold to get profit but I think you should only hold cryptocurrencies with high rank on CMC only. But the main problem is how long can you hold Smiley. If you only can hold for few months so I think there is no altcoin can help you to get profit at this period.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████