Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Phantomx] coin -> online currency [PNX] | Pow/PoS X11 Masternode  (Read 52426 times)
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

The fact of "burning" 6 mln coins will also raise the percentage of coins locked by masternodes to over 35%.
Selfishly I would not suggest to go to buy more PNX (because I want to get them cheaper Smiley

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ddude

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:27:10 PM

The fact of "burning" 6 mln coins will also raise the percentage of coins locked by masternodes to over 35%.
Selfishly I would not suggest to go to buy more PNX (because I want to get them cheaper Smiley

the network diff is still ok to mine coins..
once the premine is burnt, the price will go up and people mining it will increase. so mine some now.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
gominer2018

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:18:42 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:34:53 PM by gominer2018

NEW POOL

http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started   
Payout every 10 min

Configuration:   
Username:   your phantomx wallet address
Password:     anything
Algorithm:     x11

URL (difficulty 8 ):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3131
URL (difficulty 64):         stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3132
URL (difficulty 256):       stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3133
URL (difficulty 8192):     stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3134
URL (difficulty 65536):   stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3135
URL (difficulty 131070): stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3136
URL (difficulty 262144): stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3137

Happy Mining!!!

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

Where do I sign up for the next airdrop?
ddude

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:13:15 AM

i believe the airdrop mentioned is for MN holders. not sure what the cutoff date is.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
webvn2k

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:47 AM

i think this airdrop over while we have first exchange .

you can buy and sell on coinsmarket
mongtototo

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Translator & Investor

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:47:20 AM

I think airdrop will make the price go down, it's better if we use it for campaign ( signature, pr, other exchange ..... ) or for expanding! We search for a new developer to join the team.
one16

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:58 AM

i am about to set up MN for PNX, and i read the step-by-step help for setting up MN in linux VPS.
However, is there any further detail regarding multiple MNs under one single IP address with different port?
Sorry, i am quite newbie to Linux. I had to follow word by word to get that working.

And any reason why we need to add up the node list in conf file?

Thanks in advance.  Smiley
ddude

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

i am about to set up MN for PNX, and i read the step-by-step help for setting up MN in linux VPS.
However, is there any further detail regarding multiple MNs under one single IP address with different port?
Sorry, i am quite newbie to Linux. I had to follow word by word to get that working.

just create a new MN as you created the first one, generate config and send coins, only diff will be to use a diff port, ie if u used port 9000 use 9001 for second and so on.

update the phantomx.conf entries to look like this

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=REPLACEMEWITHYOURPORT
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=yourIP:port
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeaddr=yourIP:nextport
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....

Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

In the addition for the above post: you will need to run a second MN in the different folder (wallet, data, conf). there is a command line for daemon to use different folder - use -help to check for the exact syntax

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
ddude

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:35:35 PM

In the addition for the above post: you will need to run a second MN in the different folder (wallet, data, conf). there is a command line for daemon to use different folder - use -help to check for the exact syntax

you don't need multiple wallet. i have more that 1 MN in the same wallet using the conf i posted above.

Cryptodelver

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:46:54 PM

Phantomx has been added to the CryptoDelver masternode list  Grin
https://cryptodelver.com/coin/phantomx
one16

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:41:29 AM

just create a new MN as you created the first one, generate config and send coins, only diff will be to use a diff port, ie if u used port 9000 use 9001 for second and so on.

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....

Thank you for the info. it helps.
I will try what you've advised as above.  Grin
ddude

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....

cheers.
reach out to me in case you are stuck.

Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:28:46 PM

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....
masternodeprivkey=.....

cheers.
reach out to me in case you are stuck.
Is it possible to specify IPv6? What is the syntax for masternodeaddr=IPv6:port?

◥▲▲◤
kayperwood11

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:54:13 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 01:07:32 PM by kayperwood11

in the RoadMap,
could you also add the burn coins timeline, this will encourage new people to join in. once they see that Burn is on the table.

This is a wallet with blocked coins from premine. We create special address without public key, send coins mean to burn to that address and they will be visible to everyone but no one ever will be able to touch them as this will be unspendable address. Also any user any time can also send some coins there to remove them from circulation. This idea is from Adzbuzz developers. The main idea is by sending coins to unspendable address they're burn /locked for ever and supply of coins is shrinking which may have positive inpact to the coin itself.

PQWJabYU1nZFRpbvJWeoGPdR88QhMJHXcN

This wallet contains 6000000 coins
http://78.109.28.154:3001/address/PQWJabYU1nZFRpbvJWeoGPdR88QhMJHXcN

Also you can use our pool
http://pool.phantomx.co/getting_started

Still beta version. Bug reports write to the discord.

Dev, At the moment the wallet is very buggy, the synchronization takes a very long time. Do you expect positive changes in this issue?
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

i run 2mn on same wallet one of newer than and 3 days passed but still not taking pos rewards. and it shown on mn list active (secs) 00:00
i guess it means its balance not matured yet??
kidshell

Activity: 160
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

Is it possible to specify IPv6? What is the syntax for masternodeaddr=IPv6:port?

Yes.. you can do:

IPV4:
masternodeaddr=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:<port number>

IPV6:
masternodeaddr=[X:X:X:X::X:X]:<port number>
kidshell

Activity: 160
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:38:21 PM

i run 2mn on same wallet one of newer than and 3 days passed but still not taking pos rewards. and it shown on mn list active (secs) 00:00

Theoretically not, but on the beginning my MN took +-3 days to get the firsts rewards.
You can add you MN here and monitor if everything is OK:
   https://masternodes.online
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:41:58 PM

Theoretically not, but on the beginning my MN took +-3 days to get the firsts rewards.
You can add you MN here and monitor if everything is OK:
   https://masternodes.online

yeah first pos reward taken now after 3day 20hours node started
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: