Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Phantomx] coin -> online currency [PNX] | Pow/PoS X11 Masternode  (Read 52419 times)
kidshell

Activity: 160
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:57:39 PM

great job dev ! this is a good coin , just bought 50001 pnx
Good choice Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrMark

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

is there any toturial setup Phantomx masternode like pure coin in youtube..i think its called VPS coldwallet masternode setup..Thanks you....

If it's on Linux you're looking for go to page 17 of this thread and follow Kidshell's guide
MNTOP

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

mntop.co.in

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:01:17 PM

Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.
https://mntop.co.in
We want add Phantomx coin to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes. We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.

If you are interested, please fill form(link in our topic) we will add you to the voting.

★ http://mntop.co.in ★
Ishtaro (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:42:21 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 12:55:29 PM by Ishtaro

is there any toturial setup Phantomx masternode like pure coin in youtube..i think its called VPS coldwallet masternode setup..Thanks you....

If it's on Linux you're looking for go to page 17 of this thread and follow Kidshell's guide

Added to topic posts to Kidshell's guide.
Thanks Kidshell for his work.

Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.
https://mntop.co.in
We want add Phantomx coin to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes. We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.

If you are interested, please fill form(link in our topic) we will add you to the voting.

Form filled out
MrSinclair

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

i got my mn up,i think properly, i started receiving payouts pretty quickly. im just having trouble with a few things and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction.
when my vps shuts down,and comp goes to sleep, my mn time starts over.(it hasnt been up a full 72 so im not sure if thats making it start over or not)

also, is there a command for linux to confirm that your mn is running properly?(i helped with a btdx mn and the command for it was --bitcloudd-- it would come back and say, bitcloud mn started successfully)

and my last question,is about staking rewards. i see alot of warnings before encrypting wallet. i believe i just meed to encrypt wallet to begin staking rewards but i wanted to confirm that thats all i need to do. had a friend encrypt his wallet and when he pulled it back up all coins were gone lol. dont wanna end up in the same boat.
  thanks for the help in advance
mvvu

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

the wallet is not responding for many times, I cannot sync.
don't know what wrong.
hope dev will fix it soon.
mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

i got my mn up,i think properly, i started receiving payouts pretty quickly. im just having trouble with a few things and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction.
when my vps shuts down,and comp goes to sleep, my mn time starts over.(it hasnt been up a full 72 so im not sure if thats making it start over or not)

also, is there a command for linux to confirm that your mn is running properly?(i helped with a btdx mn and the command for it was --bitcloudd-- it would come back and say, bitcloud mn started successfully)

and my last question,is about staking rewards. i see alot of warnings before encrypting wallet. i believe i just meed to encrypt wallet to begin staking rewards but i wanted to confirm that thats all i need to do. had a friend encrypt his wallet and when he pulled it back up all coins were gone lol. dont wanna end up in the same boat.

wallets stakes fine without encrypting. Receive about 150 coins/day without masternode. So how much coins do you receive when set up MN?
Already mined 20.000 PNX  Roll Eyes
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:02:58 AM

wallets stakes fine without encrypting. Receive about 150 coins/day without masternode. So how much coins do you receive when set up MN?

how to get stake without masternode?
I'm still too public for this kind of problem
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:54:21 AM

Staking is simple: just unlock your wallet for staking. If you have enough coins - staking will start automatically - check staking icon in the bottom right of the wallet window.
All coin piles older than 3 days will stake. Staking reward is 25 PNX added to the pile. Coin pile will rest for 3 days after getting staking reward. If your pile is bigger than 200 PNX is will automatically split in 2 equal piles. To be efficient, control your coin piles in 120-170 coins per pile.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
mvvu

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

Hi guys.
Im making masternode but got stuck at step 7, click Start and an error showed: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress.
I followed every step as quick step on website.

Quick instructions to start

1) Start the wallet, go to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu item, and you will be presented with all running masternodes.
2) Click on “My PhaNtomXNodes” tab, then click on “Create” button to start creating your masternode.
3) A window will popup. Name your masternode in “Alias” field. In “Address” field type your external address:port
4) Click on button “Copy Address” and send 20000 PNX to that address. Wait 1 conformation then proceed with setup. Collateral address is your own address.
5) Go back to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu, select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Get Config”.
6) You must create a file named phantomx.conf. Paste the masternode config you copied before. Go to PhaNtomX folder and place it.
7) Select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Start”. Then restart the wallet.

It didnot work for me.  Any idea where I made a mistake?
external address and port I took here: http://www.nirsoft.net/show_my_ip_address.php
ddude

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:16 PM

Hi guys.
Im making masternode but got stuck at step 7, click Start and an error showed: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress.

1) Start the wallet, go to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu item, and you will be presented with all running masternodes.
2) Click on “My PhaNtomXNodes” tab, then click on “Create” button to start creating your masternode.
3) A window will popup. Name your masternode in “Alias” field. In “Address” field type your external address:port
4) Click on button “Copy Address” and send 20000 PNX to that address. Wait 1 conformation then proceed with setup. Collateral address is your own address.
5) Go back to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu, select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Get Config”.
6) You must create a file named phantomx.conf. Paste the masternode config you copied before. Go to PhaNtomX folder and place it.
7) Select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Start”. Then restart the wallet.

It didnot work for me.  Any idea where I made a mistake?
external address and port I took here: http://www.nirsoft.net/show_my_ip_address.php

unlock the wallet , unselect the staking only option and start the masternode.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

the wallet is not responding for many times, I cannot sync.
don't know what wrong.
hope dev will fix it soon.
Just be patient, leave it running for 15-30 mins, don't kill it after every 5 mins

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
MrSinclair

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:52 PM

Staking is simple: just unlock your wallet for staking. If you have enough coins - staking will start automatically - check staking icon in the bottom right of the wallet window.
All coin piles older than 3 days will stake. Staking reward is 25 PNX added to the pile. Coin pile will rest for 3 days after getting staking reward. If your pile is bigger than 200 PNX is will automatically split in 2 equal piles. To be efficient, control your coin piles in 120-170 coins per pile.

thanks guys
been up and running node for 3 days. i think itll start staking soon.
do we need to change config. to staking=1?
BobbyJones

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:28 AM

hi guys

I understand people wanting to mine  I cant at the moment,  Roll Eyes

anyone here think its worth buying some on the exchange ?

just looking for anyones  opinion because of the limited info out there
(excpecting good things in 2018 ?)

anyone please and thank you ! Smiley
mvvu

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:56 AM

Hi guys.

It didnot work for me.  Any idea where I made a mistake?

thank for your reply.
I did it, the masternode started but nothing on status and active 00:00.
any idea?
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

I received MN reward payment and seems that it was sent to collateral output, so it stopped MN. Strange thing. Is it possible to lock specific output in wallet?
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:43:33 AM

hi guys

I understand people wanting to mine  I cant at the moment,  Roll Eyes

anyone here think its worth buying some on the exchange ?

just looking for anyones  opinion because of the limited info out there
(excpecting good things in 2018 ?)

anyone please and thank you ! Smiley

Buy when it's cheap Smiley

◥▲▲◤
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:44:56 AM

Hi guys.

It didnot work for me.  Any idea where I made a mistake?

thank for your reply.
I did it, the masternode started but nothing on status and active 00:00.
any idea?
Masternode status is not displayed properly in Masternode Tab. You can check status by entering "masternode debug" command from console window.

◥▲▲◤
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:47:39 AM

I received MN reward payment and seems that it was sent to collateral output, so it stopped MN. Strange thing. Is it possible to lock specific output in wallet?
MN rewards are going to the address with the collateral - no problem. Make sure your collateral are still in 1 pile of coins. Typical mistake is to enable Staking and you collateral may stake and split in 2 piles. This may be the reason why MN stopped

◥▲▲◤
P4R4DiSi4C

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

Where is the dev ? Discord is empty !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: