Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Phantomx] coin -> online currency [PNX] | Pow/PoS X11 Masternode  (Read 52421 times)
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

I received MN reward payment and seems that it was sent to collateral output, so it stopped MN. Strange thing. Is it possible to lock specific output in wallet?
MN rewards are going to the address with the collateral - no problem. Make sure your collateral are still in 1 pile of coins. Typical mistake is to enable Staking and you collateral may stake and split in 2 piles. This may be the reason why MN stopped

Yes, the pile was split. However, I had `staking=0` in the settings file on MN VPS. Maybe it was a bug in Windows local wallet.
Thanks anyway!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

I received MN reward payment and seems that it was sent to collateral output, so it stopped MN. Strange thing. Is it possible to lock specific output in wallet?
MN rewards are going to the address with the collateral - no problem. Make sure your collateral are still in 1 pile of coins. Typical mistake is to enable Staking and you collateral may stake and split in 2 piles. This may be the reason why MN stopped

Yes, the pile was split. However, I had `staking=0` in the settings file on MN VPS. Maybe it was a bug in Windows local wallet.
Thanks anyway!
You should put "staking=0" to the Win wallet - this is Win wallet who split your collateral!
I got the same trouble some time ago - unlocked Win wallet just to make a couple transactions and !boom! - MN collateral split in just a minute!

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
mvvu

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

Hi guys.
Im making masternode but got stuck at step 7, click Start and an error showed: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress.
I followed every step as quick step on website.

Quick instructions to start

1) Start the wallet, go to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu item, and you will be presented with all running masternodes.
2) Click on “My PhaNtomXNodes” tab, then click on “Create” button to start creating your masternode.
3) A window will popup. Name your masternode in “Alias” field. In “Address” field type your external address:port
4) Click on button “Copy Address” and send 20000 PNX to that address. Wait 1 conformation then proceed with setup. Collateral address is your own address.
5) Go back to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu, select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Get Config”.
6) You must create a file named phantomx.conf. Paste the masternode config you copied before. Go to PhaNtomX folder and place it.
7) Select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Start”. Then restart the wallet.

It didnot work for me.  Any idea where I made a mistake?
external address and port I took here: http://www.nirsoft.net/show_my_ip_address.php

unlock the wallet , unselect the staking only option and start the masternode.
thank for your reply.
I did it, the masternode started but nothing on status and active 00:00.
any idea?
Masternode status is not displayed properly in Masternode Tab. You can check status by entering "masternode debug" command from console window.

thank you
I checked on console window and received this message: not capable masternode: Darksend Masternode List doesn't include our masternode, Shutting down masternode pinging service! CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )
look like my masternode is not working.
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

Where is the dev ? Discord is empty !

They are all in Telegram.
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

Hi guys.
Im making masternode but got stuck at step 7, click Start and an error showed: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress.

1) Start the wallet, go to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu item, and you will be presented with all running masternodes.
2) Click on “My PhaNtomXNodes” tab, then click on “Create” button to start creating your masternode.
3) A window will popup. Name your masternode in “Alias” field. In “Address” field type your external address:port
4) Click on button “Copy Address” and send 20000 PNX to that address. Wait 1 conformation then proceed with setup. Collateral address is your own address.
5) Go back to “PhaNtomXNodes” menu, select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Get Config”.
6) You must create a file named phantomx.conf. Paste the masternode config you copied before. Go to PhaNtomX folder and place it.
7) Select your PhaNtomX masternode and click button “Start”. Then restart the wallet.

external address and port I took here: http://www.nirsoft.net/show_my_ip_address.php

thank for your reply.
any idea?
Masternode status is not displayed properly in Masternode Tab. You can check status by entering "masternode debug" command from console window.

thank you
I checked on console window and received this message: not capable masternode: Darksend Masternode List doesn't include our masternode, Shutting down masternode pinging service! CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )

Few points:
1. Make sure you still have have 20,000 PNX in your MN address in ONE pile. In "Options" - "Display": enable Display Coin Control Display. Click Send - Inputs and expand your MN address to see 20,000: is it in a ONE pile?
2. Unlock wallet and from debug window type command: "masternode outputs". If you see some outputs - your collateral is good; if nothing output - you collateral is not valid.
3. Make sure your external IP is the same as in your phantomx.conf file; note if you have dynamic IP - it may change over a time.
4. Make sure you have specified valid IP and port, example: 100.99.98.97:31978 (31978 is the recommended port for PNX)
5. Every time you modify conf file - you need to restart wallet
6. Make sure to unlock your wallet before click Start masternode
7. After start, check in console: "masternode debug"
Good luck!

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
mvvu

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

Hi guys.

thank for your reply.
any idea?

thank you

Few points:
1. Make sure you still have have 20,000 PNX in your MN address in ONE pile. In "Options" - "Display": enable Display Coin Control Display. Click Send - Inputs and expand your MN address to see 20,000: is it in a ONE pile?
2. Unlock wallet and from debug window type command: "masternode outputs". If you see some outputs - your collateral is good; if nothing output - you collateral is not valid.
3. Make sure your external IP is the same as in your phantomx.conf file; note if you have dynamic IP - it may change over a time.
4. Make sure you have specified valid IP and port, example: 100.99.98.97:31978 (31978 is the recommended port for PNX)
Good luck!

masternode debug and the answear is no problem were found.

thanks a lot Alex Wink
mannaart

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

Hi guys.

thank for your reply.
any idea?

thank you

Few points:
Good luck!

masternode debug and the answear is no problem were found.

thanks a lot Alex Wink

How many coins you get with MN/day?
My wallet is staking only and receive about 600 Phantomx/day that is a lot (have mined 20.000 PNX)
after looking in explorer it says 25 coins each time with staking, but wallet gets 50, little strange istn't it :-)
lionz
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

Hi there!

I develop quality of life bots for crypto discord servers. Give me a shout if you are interested

If you don't already have a Discord server, I can assist in creating and administering the Discord server.

Good luck with this project!
kodinas

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

I need help this wallet it's compatible with raspberry pi 3?
I compile but I have more errors...
I think can't compile in rb pi 3?
Gehacktesmacher

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

Hm,

strange things are going on. My MN killed itself caused by splitting up the initially MN transaction last night  Huh
Befor that MN rewards were received smoothly.

https://picload.org/thumbnail/dddrarwi/pnx_mn.jpg
https://picload.org/view/dddrarwi/pnx_mn.jpg.html
Lavdanoid

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

Hm,

strange things are going on. My MN killed itself caused by splitting up the initially MN transaction last night  Huh
Befor that MN rewards were received smoothly.

https://picload.org/thumbnail/dddrarwi/pnx_mn.jpg
https://picload.org/view/dddrarwi/pnx_mn.jpg.html

Do you use a local wallet? You should disable staking in settings (set "staking=0" in "phantomx.conf" file).

Also, check these posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251352.msg26834158#msg26834158
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

My wallet is staking only and receive about 600 Phantomx/day that is a lot (have mined 20.000 PNX)
after looking in explorer it says 25 coins each time with staking, but wallet gets 50, little strange istn't it :-)

MN gives around 6 rewards per day, 25 coins each = around 150 PNX per day.
However the wallet shows it incorrectly - it shows the total block transaction amount instead of your portion only. Restart of the wallet may help to see actual amount of 25. Also you can see the actual amount in Send - Coin Control.
I hope devs will fix this little glitch soon.

◥▲▲◤
Lavdanoid

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

However the wallet shows it incorrectly - it shows the total block transaction amount instead of your portion only. Restart of the wallet may help to see actual amount of 25. Also you can see the actual amount in Send - Coin Control.
It's also possible to monitor your address balance via block explorer.
E.g. http://explorer.phantomx.co/
xezz

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:35:58 PM

Well thats common in the Masternode code so I doubt that Smiley
Gehacktesmacher

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

Do you use a local wallet? You should disable staking in settings (set "staking=0" in "phantomx.conf" file).

Also, check these posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251352.msg26834158#msg26834158

Thx for this, disabled staking in Windows wallet.
SilverMask

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:01 PM

I need help this wallet it's compatible with raspberry pi 3?
I compile but I have more errors...
I think can't compile in rb pi 3?

I have it running on my Raspberry Pi
ekolodenets

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

Hi all. I have problem with setup MN..

All this istruction

is for what location of the wallet? my local or on VPS? where I should keep my PNX? or everything must be done on VPS?
I tried to do all these, but "could not allocate vin for collateralAddress" on VPS and local PC
You suggest to unloc the wallet? How to do this?
Should I wait till the wallet sync first?
mvvu

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

Hi all. I have problem with setup MN..

All this istruction

is for what location of the wallet? my local or on VPS? where I should keep my PNX? or everything must be done on VPS?
I tried to do all these, but "could not allocate vin for collateralAddress" on VPS and local PC
You suggest to unloc the wallet? How to do this?
Should I wait till the wallet sync first?
Before you do anything, back up your wallet first.
Wait till your wallet full sync and go to setting tab - unlock wallet.
My master node is on vps but the wallet is not responding many times, sometime fatal error show up.
Now I'm stuck there lol. Thinking about create new vps.
ekolodenets

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:51:55 PM

Before you do anything, back up your wallet first.
Wait till your wallet full sync and go to setting tab - unlock wallet.
My master node is on vps but the wallet is not responding many times, sometime fatal error show up.
Now I'm stuck there lol. Thinking about create new vps.

So everything must be done on virtual machine?
ps: I don't have Otion "Unloc" only "Encrypt" or this is the same?
melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:37 PM

Hi guys.

thank for your reply.
any idea?

thank you

Few points:
Good luck!

I like to use the following masternode command, it shows the status of your own masternode only together with its full details:

masternode list full masternode_ip:masternode_port

Grtz. melfrecords
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: