Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] BitsWall.net - Crypto Offerwall  (Read 90 times)
ElSila (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 01:35:59 PM

Hello everyone,

Due to the lack of time and too many ongoing projects, I decided to sell one of my projects, I'm talking about www.BitsWall.net

BitsWall is a custom project started in August 2019. After months of work and testing, I did finally launched it in January 2020. Website started growing pretty fast, right now there is an average 60K - 80K monthly unique visitors and between 1M and 2.5M monthly pageviews, being ranked (at the moment) on positin under 17K on Alexa: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitswall.net

It is also AdSense safe, we've been using AdSense on this website since it's launch until present and it generated a total of about 1000 Euros. Also, few days ago we integrated Pop Ads from Propeller Ads and it does generate between $5 and $8 daily. There is an income of about 0.095 BTC from deposits (advertising) and I've paid about 0.15 BTC to publishers so far (overall, this website is on profit). In past months I had no time to promote it or to look for advertisers (or publishers), but this website have alot of potential, being an unique platform and the only Bitcoin based Offerwall available. There are plenty possibilities to monetise it (besides the main ones, which are the advertisers using this website to promote their websites), like adding different ad networks or getting offers from other offerwalls or affiliate networks.

I took the decission to sell it 2 days ago, in the meantime I've got some offers, highest offer so far being at $3000, so auction starts from this amount. Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: