Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Back to 5000 Dollars ?  (Read 2864 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

Yes, the possibility of bitcoin hitting $5000 this coming week is 98% because the massive up coming airdrop (bitcoin gold), the russian finance minister licensing bitcoin exchange/mining, the ukraine legalise bitcoin and some african country stepping into bitcoin will generate some increase in demand of bitcoin.

Guess it happened today, I congratulate you. In fact, the price of bitcoin went up to $ 5,200. Everyone is talking about whether you can come to the $ 5500 level right now. I am curious about the information you have about this.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:08 AM

That's already was happened at the moment, the current existence of bitcoin prices at $5000 and more. Hopefully no news or new things can affect the rate of bitcoin price movements going higher, and bitcoin price may stay in the $5000 figure and not fall from that figure.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:57:10 AM

the probability of hitting Bitcoin price again at 5000 dollars is it close enough to hit this coming week ?

Actually I'm looking forward to it. The price of BTC is continue to move up and it is a good vision that Bitcoin will hit 5000 dollars by the end of this week. No one can actually say that, but if your are one of the investor of BTC. You will wish for it to happen l, for us to have a great profit in our investment.  And if you get a big income you will be motivated to invest more in BTC.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

the probability of hitting Bitcoin price again at 5000 dollars is it close enough to hit this coming week ?

Actually I'm looking forward to it. The price of BTC is continue to move up and it is a good vision that Bitcoin will hit 5000 dollars by the end of this week. No one can actually say that, but if your are one of the investor of BTC. You will wish for it to happen l, for us to have a great profit in our investment.  And if you get a big income you will be motivated to invest more in BTC.

I agree with you. Everyone is wishing to have a big profit in their investment. And if the BTC reach 5000 dollars im sure many of the BTC user will work hard in this digital currency. And the continue growing community of BTC will be more popular in many country.
And it is not impossible for the bitcoin to gain its value until 5000 dollars because of the massive up of the airdrop.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:38:33 AM

I just checked a few minutes ago, and bitcoin is back to 5000 usd again, i hope this is not just due to the upcoming forks, we can not blame them, since who doesn't want to have free cash, hopefully those people who are in it for bitcoin gold and november's fork, will be investing in bitcoin for the long term, 5000 usd is still small, considering the fact that bitcoin is highly volatile and can go more than 5000 usd. I think this is also due to the fact that a lot of countries, mostly asian had just legalized bitcoins this year, and probably the acceptance of this countries, led their people to invest in bitcoins and those who just did, probably will be investing in bitcoin for the term.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

It's $5200 and all the exchanges are struggling - 500 errors everywhere. Poor Jamie Dimon - when he made his comments bitcoin was at about $4000, so it's had a 25% gain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:42:39 PM

everybody wants bitcoin go in 5000 dollars, i hope so that will happen in the end of october or 1st week of november so all of us are happy if that happen,  Smiley
It is a normal thing for anyone to hope for the best. However, from the look of things, the possibility of hitting a $5000 even this week is really getting more feasible by the day. Presently, it is trading at the rate of $4800 even though we know so many people are really dumping their coins for BTC but all the same we still hope it gets better. Although, there is a possibility of still having a little correction maybe after the first fork, but no one knows.
Yes, it is happening right now. If the first fork happens as expected and people get their free coins, most people will dump the free coin fast for Bitcoin which will make the value even increase further. The only little comma now is the fork after that and how people are going to respond to it. But we still never know, as the community is full of surprises.

I guess in this October we may see prices to test even $6000 levels as trading volume in most of the exchanges are looking very much promising.

It's posible because another Hardfork is near it's posible for them to sell their coins and put it down into altcoins for extra safety measurement for their Money
(panic sellers) I would prefer to stack some BTC if that happens
This is possible. If the first fork happens as expected and people get their free coins, most people will dump the free coin fast for Bitcoin which will make the value even increase further. The only little comma now is the fork after that and how people are going to respond to it. But we still never know, as the community is full of surprises.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

everybody wants bitcoin go in 5000 dollars, i hope so that will happen in the end of october or 1st week of november so all of us are happy if that happen,  Smiley
It is a normal thing for anyone to hope for the best. However, from the look of things, the possibility of hitting a $5000 even this week is really getting more feasible by the day. Presently, it is trading at the rate of $4800 even though we know so many people are really dumping their coins for BTC but all the same we still hope it gets better. Although, there is a possibility of still having a little correction maybe after the first fork, but no one knows.
Yes, it is happening right now. If the first fork happens as expected and people get their free coins, most people will dump the free coin fast for Bitcoin which will make the value even increase further. The only little comma now is the fork after that and how people are going to respond to it. But we still never know, as the community is full of surprises.

I guess in this October we may see prices to test even $6000 levels as trading volume in most of the exchanges are looking very much promising.

It's posible because another Hardfork is near it's posible for them to sell their coins and put it down into altcoins for extra safety measurement for their Money
(panic sellers) I would prefer to stack some BTC if that happens
This is possible. If the first fork happens as expected and people get their free coins, most people will dump the free coin fast for Bitcoin which will make the value even increase further. The only little comma now is the fork after that and how people are going to respond to it. But we still never know, as the community is full of surprises.

I do not think the free money coming from the hard fork would fully cover the increase of the price in bitcoin. How much do you expect the new coin to worth? Till the hardfork, the price might go up to 5500+, hence the new gold should na worth 600+ to justify the move.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

I know most people invest in Bitcoins myself included but when the phrase "Profit" came out you will ensure the safety first. Not put all money in one place. Yes, Bitcoin has the potential to really goto the moon. This upcoming fork really such a golden opportunity to get free money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

Seems like many altcoins are slowly abandoned and the price falling, meanwhile BTC is rising. this means that many investors are leaving altcoin and back to Bitcoin. and that is good news because it can prove the trust in Bitcoin is persist even increasing. it is not impossible if bitcoin will reach 5000 dollars, either next week or after but I am sure this will happen soon.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:23:36 PM

I know most people invest in Bitcoins myself included but when the phrase "Profit" came out you will ensure the safety first. Not put all money in one place. Yes, Bitcoin has the potential to really goto the moon. This upcoming fork really such a golden opportunity to get free money.
People do know that they would able to get free bitcoingold on the upcoming fork thats why the price of bitcoin do shoot up because of such event.Actually i didnt expect that it would rise up this like much.We did already hit and break $5k price and even more which we would potentially hit even on $6k price it would depend if people or demand would be more.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

no one can be sure if Bitcoin price will reach $ 5000 next week but it’s not impossible when you look at its volatile side, but recently Bitcoin price shows a stable graph. Bitcoin users will be matured each time passed but let's see how they will face hard fork in November.
Are you actually checking the price of bitcoin before commenting as the price of bitcoin has already crossed five thousand dollars and is now over $5500 ,with the fork coming up the price is soaring really high and the recent rally really surprised me as i thought it would not cross $5000 before the fork and when that resistance is broken ,it just soared higher like they always do after breaking the resistance.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:22:10 PM

Bitcoins new ATH was 5840$,now 5800$ is resitance level,support level is 5400$,5500$
Buy my opinion btc will be traded between those level untill fork than we will see
But it is crypto so we never know

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

Bitcoins new ATH was 5840$,now 5800$ is resitance level,support level is 5400$,5500$
Buy my opinion btc will be traded between those level untill fork than we will see
if the previous plug in August did not bring anything wrong, now it's already said that they give some losses and thanks to this, it's born into a certain hype. And I think that the price for Bitcoin has already exceeded 5.000 and will hold at least this figure. Of course growth will be, But how active is difficult to predict.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

if the previous plug in August did not bring anything wrong, now it's already said that they give some losses and thanks to this, it's born into a certain hype. And I think that the price for Bitcoin has already exceeded 5.000 and will hold at least this figure. Of course growth will be, But how active is difficult to predict.
Actually it is hard to predict with the bitcoin price as currently it may have reach to $6k as most says. As most said possibly it can be reached to $6k who knows. Maybe, maybe it will decrease or increase the value or it will back to $5k after hard fork.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

We can expect that the growth will continue for a long time, becasue we just take the step after a long wait. i think that bitcoin is going to touch 6000$ in a smooth way. Although a correction can occure but still it will take some more becaue we just passed out from previous correction and now hoping that bitcoin price will continue increasing for some more time.
lightstech

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:56 PM

Pretty amazing progress in the price. I do not think we will hit $6k smoothly, but it will likely happen over the next 2 weeks.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

The Bitcoin will drop 5k down but it seems not possible these days. in november according to b2x waves may drop under 5k de will gonna see this..
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:26:27 AM

Bitcoin dropping down to $5000 or even lower to that is possible. The reason behind that I believe is the price drops that happened after crossing $4500. People were speculating that it won't go anywhere down to $4000, but all happened in a short taking the price as low as $2900. So we can predict, but can't assure it won't go low.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:31:57 AM

Bitcoin dropping down to $5000 or even lower to that is possible. The reason behind that I believe is the price drops that happened after crossing $4500. People were speculating that it won't go anywhere down to $4000, but all happened in a short taking the price as low as $2900. So we can predict, but can't assure it won't go low.

Bitcoin price has no permanent Price ,it's  Normal so don't surprise if the price down again. But for now i'm happy for the result of bitcoin, it reach 5k USD, so it's means that there  is no impossible in bitcoin. Bitcoin is great for our future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: