Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Open Longevity: Antiaging platform and clinical trials  (Read 4229 times)
heruspex (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:26:20 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:55:37 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 02:43:39 AM by Immorta

Can you please clarify, how your Year tokens actually or potentially related with real life years ? How is it even possible to "convert" those crypto-assets to real life years or health ?

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Athreos

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

Has Open Longevity completed any clinical trials to date? What kind of results have you found?
chikiuso

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:13:04 AM

I reserve for the update, it seems a big ICO and project. Cheers.
NstEgorova

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:44:25 PM

Sorry, guys. Launching a pre-ICO implies team effort, but I'm back and I'm here to answer any question you might have.
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:00:17 PM

any health project is gold imho

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
NstEgorova

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:58:01 PM

Can you please clarify, how your Year tokens actually or potentially related with real life years ? How is it even possible to "convert" those crypto-assets to real life years or health ?
Good question!

First, the very fact, that someone helps building the infrastructure for life extension, is giving this person extra years of life. Potentially.
We believe that our project is exactly that — a platform for personal life extension and a place for new clinical trials of antiaging therapies to be designed and conducted. Meaning we are moving life extending science and help people live up to the appearance of more powerful technologies.

Second, as to ""convert" those crypto-assets to real life years or health", I expect you're asking about the exact functions of our platform and their relevance to life extension. Because one would be able to purchase goods and services paid with tokens. Those are diagnosis of age-related diseases, advices and recommendations based on diagnostics, a number of goods on Marketplace. Also an opportunity to take part in anti-aging clinical trial.

Plus YEAR token gives you the power of vote. Once our first trials are conducted, we welcome scientists to present their ideas. And our community members (token holders) will be able to vote for the best for our fund to sponsor the winner.
NstEgorova

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

Has Open Longevity completed any clinical trials to date? What kind of results have you found?
We've done a pilot trial during our Longevity Schools. The schools are yet in Russian and mostly for Russians, so we haven't translated the website http://school.againstaging.org into English, but we translated subtitles for a small video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJw5fwIMYY

We tried different types of diets and their effect on aging biomarkers there. Basically students made blood tests before and after the shift, being motivated with our lectures on aging biology to keep the diet. It's too soon to tell and the groups were too small, so I'm not posting the results yet. Anyway, this was a proof of concept, that people can take part in this kind of trials, being interested in the result more than any Pharm Company and being ready to pay for themselves.

But what I can tell is that. We prepared a documentation for the clinical trial of a diet, reducing Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) level:
• Protocol (Rus.)
• Individual registration card (Rus.)
• Informed consent (Rus.)
• Investigator's brochure (Rus.)
• Estimates of the second stage (English).

We've posted these documents on our website. We also have a list of volunteers.

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:24:14 PM

Clinical trials can not be conducted without a state license. How are things with you? Moreover, antiviral drugs are regulated by law.

NstEgorova

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

I reserve for the update, it seems a big ICO and project. Cheers.
Thank you! We appreciate that! Cheesy
NstEgorova

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:42:18 PM

Clinical trials can not be conducted without a state license. How are things with you? Moreover, antiviral drugs are regulated by law.
We've got the documents for our first trial and the second step will be getting our formal approval. It's basically a list of things one must do and a list of requirements one must meet. We know this list and it looks 100% doable for us.

As lo license. It's not exactly that, at least it's not a license, it's an ethics committee approval, for instance. Also a Hospital. To mention some things. And we have those. The point is, you can initiate clinical trials, being a patients' organization. If there will be any blocks for that, we'll find the solution. But for the first trials, we're ready.

BTW, in Russia you can buy antiviral drugs in any Pharmacy without a prescription. So it's different in different countries.

NstEgorova

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:50:38 PM

That is a very strange idea, indeed. You will probably face many regulations and laws that will make it nearly impossible to turn this into a viable product.
I don't think anything can stop Telemedicine from full growth. It will happen one way or another. Just because people need it desperately. I know I want it, I know a bunch of people who wants it too. For a number of reasons.

As so clinical trials, we know we can run them in Russia. And I believe it's a solvable issue to run them anyway. Or, you know, taking people for trips, for instance. The point is, I'm interested in this to happen, I can't imagine not to make it happen at some point.
elenaakm

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

Hi, this is a good question !!! One of the most pleasant things in life is good questions that make us think harder. Whats is the conversion rate? I wish in ten years its going to be 1:1. How is that possible: science and progress are now developing so rapidly that over the course of a year today we are getting results like 10 years earlier.

but let's count the current rate on an example. If you did a blood test (markers) and figure out that you have a 85% probability of stroke in 4 years (you must have 5 specific markers which are really bad). You do an additional examination, surgery and live another 15-20 years. How much did you pay for the analyzes and our interpretation in the Years? $150 analysis + 10$ interpretation. At the rate of pre ICO it is 208,000 Years which saved you 15 years of life. The rate of 1 year = 38 minutes of life. At the ICO rate you will receive 24.5 minutes.

if you are young enough and healthy then monitoring and using scientific achievements will prolong your life for a longer period. Therefore, the Year rate for years of life for you personally depends on the current level of old age.

Now ask me, please, how to move from this rate to 1Y = 1 Year of life!
elenaakm

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:04:00 PM

any health project is gold imho

100% true
Investment in life extension will bring a greater financial result than investment in other areas
Immorta

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:28:02 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:28:57 PM by Immorta

What's your roadmap and how exactly it is integrated into future advancements ? I just dont want you do a parallel work with healthcare when and where there's overcoming external forces (of science, tech, medicine).

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
Immorta

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:18:59 PM

Any updates ?

KazannikovTS

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

Singularity Cinderella - Michael Batin’s post on Artificial Intelligence, singularity and people’s feelings towards life extension
https://medium.com/@mikhailbatin/75bd50834912
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

This is something that shouldn't even be researched, artificial intelligence and no aging will be the extinction of mankind.
KazannikovTS

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:00:33 PM

Mikhail Batin’s speech at "Future is Here" where he addressed such topics as existing foundations of our society, human life cycle, gene therapy and changes in people's views on immortality.
"So, who told you that you have a future?
Those whose parents have bought them a future have one. But what about those without rich parents?
Mathematical Olympiad winners have a future. But what about those without mathematical skills?
Strong people have a future. But how one can be strong, if they are weak?"
Read the full article:
https://medium.com/open-longevity-eng/who-said-you-have-a-future-a498b2253651
KazannikovTS

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

"I believe that at Open Longevity we are executing the best possible strategy
to defeat aging. Can anyone present a more reasonable approach? If you can, I am ready to switch to your project. If not, let’s implement Open Longevity’s concepts together."
Read more:
https://medium.com/open-longevity-eng/i-bet-you-c75f8911111f
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: