Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] ██ CRYPTOCOPY - PLATFORM - COPY SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS ██  (Read 5072 times)
biy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

For those of you who have not yet read the white paper, crytocopy is taking a very user friendly approach to crypto investment.
There will be a badge system that define ​a​ ​list​ ​of​ ​badges​ ​which​ ​will​ ​be automatically​ ​assigned​ ​to​ ​the​ ​most​ ​successful​ ​traders​ ​and​ ​the most​ ​successful​ ​investors​ ​participating​ ​in​ ​ICO's
Also, it will advise on trending ICO and investment signals.

Cheesy

I like that badge system, so you know what investor is successful and you can investigate where he invests into?

That's right! You can choose which investors you are going to follow and copy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcetc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:59:19 AM

For those of you who have not yet read the white paper, crytocopy is taking a very user friendly approach to crypto investment.
There will be a badge system that define ​a​ ​list​ ​of​ ​badges​ ​which​ ​will​ ​be automatically​ ​assigned​ ​to​ ​the​ ​most​ ​successful​ ​traders​ ​and​ ​the most​ ​successful​ ​investors​ ​participating​ ​in​ ​ICO's

Cheesy

I like that badge system, so you know what investor is successful and you can investigate where he invests into?

Is that this top 100 badge?
cookie333

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Cheesy

I think it is easier to track investors how much success they have.
btcetc

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

Cheesy

Yes, that's truth...but how you know that investor is in top 100? Is it daily updated?
biy (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

Cheesy

Yes, that's truth...but how you know that investor is in top 100? Is it daily updated?

That would be updated each day, so you will have basically always new information about investor.
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Yes indeed. As per the white paper, the primary target audience of this coin is those who are not trading crypto full time hence it's good to have user friendly dashboard / presentation that brings to users the latest top performing portfolio to make money trading!

eth9888

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:32:20 PM

I am so happy to participate to the bounty!

Congratulations I think you have made a great choice!
cryptocopy will be very successful when demand for high return on investment grows!

btoken

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

Yes indeed. As per the white paper, the primary target audience of this coin is those who are not trading crypto full time hence it's good to have user friendly dashboard / presentation that brings to users the latest top performing portfolio to make money trading!

I like the idea. Is there a whitepaper?
biy (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

I like the idea. Is there a whitepaper?

Glad to hear that. You can find whitepaper here: https://www.cryptocopy.me/whitepaper.pdf
arrel

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:25:49 AM

if i invest 3 eth how many coins i get from you?
byhq

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

I think the spreadsheet report was very slow dev.. many participant say that including me .. please fix it as quick as possible, than i can support the cryptocopy strongly i can....
biy (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:44:07 AM

The amount of tokens that you get is promortional to the amount you invested among other ICO participants  Smiley
arrel

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:50:29 AM

The amount of tokens that you get is promortional to the amount you invested among other ICO participants  Smiley

thank you for your feedback hopefully this project goes well and I'm happy to join in your project
cookie333

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

I am so happy to participate to the bounty!

Congratulations I think you have made a great choice!
cryptocopy will be very successful when demand for high return on investment grows!

I believe in this idea, looking forward to see how ICO will finish and what are the next steps for the platform.
eth9888

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:45:26 PM

As a person who works 9-5, I always find it very difficult to keep up with all the news in the crypto world.
Many a times, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good opportunities.

Hence I'm very thrilled at what cryptocopy has to offer! Just need to look at what the best players are doing in the market at a glance and that's it.

I think the project will be a great success as the demand for cryptocurrency investment increases!

eth9888

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:54:35 PM

The actual amount of coins depend. However, what can be guaranteed is, if you invest right now, you will receive 10% bonus (for investing >3ETH) AND also 10% for early bird bonus! So that's 20% guaranteed bonus!

Basically, the more investors, the higher than value of each coin will be regardless of the number of coins. So the actual amount of coins do not really matter, however bonuses do matter because 2.9ETH invested 1 month later will receive 20% less than investing 3ETH NOW.

For more detail, please refer to the white paper https://www.cryptocopy.me/whitepaper.pdf

arrel

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

I have opened your site here https://www.cryptocopy.me/ and I see the bonus you give 5%, 10% very big, How do you plan to offset 5%, 10% so your token price will not go down? while the bonus you offer is huge

byhq

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

in whtie paper mentioned that The token price will start at $ 0.055 ,,
 whether this price will change up or it will drop drastically when ico has sold out

eth9888

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

in whtie paper mentioned that The token price will start at $ 0.055 ,,
 whether this price will change up or it will drop drastically when ico has sold out

Yes exactly.
Also I think more importantly in the medium to long term, as bitcoin goes mainstream and more people are drawn to this crypto market, these kind of services will be in much demand.
Any early price fluctuation would not matter so much compared to the huge potential ahead!

eth9888

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

BTC is climbing higher and higher, making ATH every week.
When BTC breaks 10K, more people will be interested in BTC and services like cryptocopy!
Don't miss out this great opportunity!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: