Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price drops to $7000.  (Read 615 times)
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly since beginning of 2018. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as expects project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.

Yes, bitcoin prices are quite lucrative and it is good  time to buy some. I would have purchased some more bitcoins but my budget does not allow this. I had already spent most of my savings  other coins and thus cannot afford to invest more in bitcoins this month.

If the prices remain like this in future months , I may consider withdrawing some of my retirement funds and investing it in bitcoins. It will create ample amount of money anyway till the time I retire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly since beginning of 2018. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoins and sell later as expects project the price to hit $20,000 late this year.

Yes, bitcoin prices are quite lucrative and it is good  time to buy some. I would have purchased some more bitcoins but my budget does not allow this. I had already spent most of my savings  other coins and thus cannot afford to invest more in bitcoins this month.

If the prices remain like this in future months , I may consider withdrawing some of my retirement funds and investing it in bitcoins. It will create ample amount of money anyway till the time I retire.
for today's money from the morning the price rose slightly above 7000 dollars and this for many traders was a very good price. But for today we again see a decline in price. It seems to me that such a low fluctuation of Bitcoin will continue throughout 2018.

HELLO EVERYONE.
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

You see what happens to the bitcoin course. He very quickly went up. Who knows what contributed to this?
Fadsiman

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

You see what happens to the bitcoin course. He very quickly went up. Who knows what contributed to this?

I agree. It seems that Bitcoin has started the upward journey. I hope it will be more steady this time.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

Almost 1k has increased in last 3 hours. Everyone was waiting for it. Yah as you said this is the right time for buying more coins.  The cheapest coins are available which assure of good growth down the line. Everyone expects the price go up to minimum 21k dollars very soon.  I expect a minimum of 9k which is far better than being at 6 to 7k

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

Yesterday, a dump, today growth - for the market, this is normal. And if the last 3 months were one continuous downward trend, then in the following months we should prepare for an uptrend and long-term growth of the whole market.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Yesterday, a dump, today growth - for the market, this is normal. And if the last 3 months were one continuous downward trend, then in the following months we should prepare for an uptrend and long-term growth of the whole market.

Yes, after few downward trend today we can see some upward trend in the market. Bitcoin jumped from 6800$ to 7800$.  Hope that the trend is long term and it stay for the remaining part of year.

Nana1 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

for today's money from the morning the price rose slightly above 7000 dollars and this for many traders was a very good price. But for today we again see a decline in price. It seems to me that such a low fluctuation of Bitcoin will continue throughout 2018.
The price is rising again. It’s now above $7500.
Nana1 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

You have great understanding of the price trend.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Hurray guys? We have already seen an excellent trend in the growth of the Bitcoin price in the market. I hope that our expectations will be justified. No wonder many experts predicted the positive growth of Bitcoin at the end of April.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

Hurray guys? We have already seen an excellent trend in the growth of the Bitcoin price in the market. I hope that our expectations will be justified. No wonder many experts predicted the positive growth of Bitcoin at the end of April.

Well april did make a lot of people happy. And probably may will follow the trend because btc is now just under 10k. Those that bought in near all time high should be feeling a little relief if they managed to hold. Just a little more guys

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: