Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]💙 LANGPIE💙 - Online-translation platform based on blockchain  (Read 2831 times)
Mawo123

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

it is very interesting to look at this ISO in work
Well this is a cool and interesting project.
of course unusial and usefully
why do you think this project useful?
because the translations are important in our lives
plus the opportunity to earn
especially when you consider rare languages
I do not think that translators with Hindi language a lot
and most likely they find it difficult to find something with decent wages
Yes astom advantage of this platform
and user to conveniently
the app looks nice and comfortable
I think it will be very popular
of course because it's cool
and unusual

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chairmanMeow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

it is very interesting to look at this ISO in work
Well this is a cool and interesting project.
of course unusial and usefully
why do you think this project useful?
because the translations are important in our lives
plus the opportunity to earn
especially when you consider rare languages
I do not think that translators with Hindi language a lot
and most likely they find it difficult to find something with decent wages
Yes astom advantage of this platform
and user to conveniently
the app looks nice and comfortable
I think it will be very popular
of course because it's cool
and unusual
I hope the download will be free
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

I can't understand why this project is "unusual" and "cool". Please be specify objectives of the platform besides "translation on blockchain".
Michael24

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

algo ?

First Ghana Blockchain MineGoldCoin(MGC) >> https://minegoldcoin.com
SUPPLY: 25,000,000MGC
akie17

Activity: 36
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:17:10 PM

This come in handy with those who do business trips, especially in non-English speaking countries.
But for daily use, who is willing to pay if there are free translation applications?
Yet, still a promising project.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

Do they have mock-ups of future software products?
Can some sketches of interfaces or an approximate representation of how all this will look like?
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

Can some sketches of interfaces or an approximate representation of how all this will look like?
I think this will appear closer to the release of the alpha version of the product, not before.
hikky22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:46:42 AM

I think this will appear closer to the release of the alpha version of the product, not before.
They say that they will offer their users a professional product that their software will be very high-quality.
I would like to see at least about how it will look and work.
lg15x

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

They say that they will offer their users a professional product that their software will be very high-quality.
I saw a couple of screenshots on the site, maybe this is what you're looking for?
hikky22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

I saw a couple of screenshots on the site, maybe this is what you're looking for?
Not really.  Undecided
I would like to see more details. At least schematically. Is this the best solution on the market or not.
lg15x

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

Not really.  Undecided
I would like to see more details. At least schematically. Is this the best solution on the market or not.
I think it's still too early to demand from developers such things. Now it's just a pre-sale period, everything will be, but a little later.
hikky22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

Not really.  Undecided
I think it's still too early to demand from developers such things. Now it's just a pre-sale period, everything will be, but a little later.
I was just working on the development of such software products.
I have a good experience and my vision of some things, I wanted to share them with the developers.
Maybe it would be interesting for them
lg15x

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

Not really.  Undecided
I have a good experience and my vision of some things, I wanted to share them with the developers.
It's good when there are such enterprising people as you! Try to write them in a telegram, I think you'll find a common language! Wink
hikky22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Not really.  Undecided
It's good when there are such enterprising people as you! Try to write them in a telegram, I think you'll find a common language! Wink
OK
I will try to do this!  =)
hikky22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

There is no information how this project will be implemented in technical terms?
lg15x

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

There is no information how this project will be implemented in technical terms?
What exactly do you mean?
hikky22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

For example, how will this be implemented in terms of programming?
lg15x

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

The software product will consist of modules written in the language of Java and Python.
That's all what I know
hikky22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

The software product will consist of modules written in the language of Java and Python.
That's all what I know
Most likely you will need to pass an interview, or some test. We need recommendations from the previous place of work.
lg15x

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

That's all what I know
Most likely you will need to pass an interview, or some test. We need recommendations from the previous place of work.
I wonder how things will be with information security. Still, it's about big money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: