Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM] WeLoveLTC.com 0% Fee - 2LTC Blockfinder Reward  (Read 7272 times)
Snub (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:31:56 PM

Maintenance is complete. The Server is updated to the latest litecoind client!

The Getwork server is still down. We Will have it back up as soon as we can.
Snub (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:09:23 AM

My ISP went out for several hours. My apologies about the downtime. Everything should be back up and running now.

The Getwork server is back up and running again as well.

Also, We seem to be hitting another dry patch on the pool. I am upping the bounty to 4 LTC for the Next 3 Blocks.
jayjay2244

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:45:19 PM

this block is taking ages..

Snub (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:32:45 AM

Ya seems like another dry patch  Embarrassed

Block bounty is at 4 LTC for the next 3 blocks.
jayjay2244

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 02:12:27 AM

According to the address which the pool mines to the pool found a block on the 7th...
http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LeahQjJjVyGPzthJEM5eoHDQwNVX8qpTdX
Blocks going missing?..

Snub (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:29:53 PM

Im looking into the issue now.

The new litecoind client, which is mandatory now, changed how blocks are submitted to the network and that seems to have broke something. They also didnt put out much info about what they changed in that regards. Ive applied some small changes that i hope will fix the problem. If it skips another block entirely like that im gonna haft to shut this beast down for a bit until I can locate the issue.

Ironically the LTC network is dipping pretty low in hash speed signaling our pool isnt the only one with this problem.
Snub (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:42:11 AM

Due to the recent update to the litecoind client. The backend of the pools seems to have become broken. Blocks that are being found by the wallet
are not showing up on the site and hence never changing the round or doing anything for that matter. This is due to how the new litecoind client changed
block indexes. Over the last few days I have been going through the code and applying smalls fixes in hopes of fixing the problem but its becoming clear
the backend will need some pretty extensive rewriting to make it compatible. This will take time (alot of it) and during this time I will be bringing down
the server until a fix can be applied. There is no ETA unfortunately.

I will be leaving the website up and running and the wallet active so miners can still retrieve there balances during this downtime.

My deepest and sincerest apologies to everyone mining here. The changelog on the new litecoind client labled 0.8.3.7 as "identical to 0.6 except faster".
Which was clearly not the case.

I do have all intentions on distributing the blocks found at a later time but my main priority atm is to get the server back into working condition.
Again I would like to apologize, this is a pretty bad kick to the balls but once again I will do my best to remedy the situation.
kllr123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:07:23 PM

Due to the recent update to the litecoind client. The backend of the pools seems to have become broken. Blocks that are being found by the wallet
are not showing up on the site and hence never changing the round or doing anything for that matter. This is due to how the new litecoind client changed
block indexes. Over the last few days I have been going through the code and applying smalls fixes in hopes of fixing the problem but its becoming clear
the backend will need some pretty extensive rewriting to make it compatible. This will take time (alot of it) and during this time I will be bringing down
the server until a fix can be applied. There is no ETA unfortunately.

I will be leaving the website up and running and the wallet active so miners can still retrieve there balances during this downtime.

My deepest and sincerest apologies to everyone mining here. The changelog on the new litecoind client labled 0.8.3.7 as "identical to 0.6 except faster".
Which was clearly not the case.

I do have all intentions on distributing the blocks found at a later time but my main priority atm is to get the server back into working condition.
Again I would like to apologize, this is a pretty bad kick to the balls but once again I will do my best to remedy the situation.
Thanks for letting us know what is going on, I was getting a bit worried after I saw my miners were down the whole day but maybe its  a good thing o they can have a bit of a breather Tongue Good luck with the backend and thanks for a great pool
jayjay2244

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:02:11 PM

Only got 0.4 in wallet pool so i cant withdraw Sad  could you do it for me please? Wink

Snub (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:50:52 PM

Give it another try Smiley

kllr123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:21:13 PM

@Snub any updates or eta on when the pool will be live again?
Snub (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:55:59 AM

I will be bringing down the server in 1 hour to move over all the remaining balances and shares to the new server setup. Im hoping to have the server back up in the next few days! Thank you again for all your support guys!
Snub (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:32:10 AM

The site is up more or less. Mining is up and running fine. I have the website in a beta state until I finish moving to the new backend.

Payouts and mining should be running perfectly fine though.
Snub (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 08:06:23 PM

Early adopters from the previous database have been moved over. If you are on the list than you should now have an early adopters 0% fee account once again. If you are on the list and do not have Early adopter please email me.
Snub (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:35:49 AM

Gratz to operationuplift!

Payout systems seems to have ran fine. Blockfinder paid out as well. If you didnt get paid out please shoot me a email.
Snub (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 08:34:24 PM

Everything seems to be chugging along smoothly. Remember if you have any problems please email me.
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:16:40 PM

Its looking good on my end. Thanks for bringing it back up.

mine as "Dirtscience"

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:05:42 AM

Thanks for giving me early adopter award.
Donation turned on Smiley

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
Snub (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:11:38 AM

Thanks for giving me early adopter award.
Donation turned on Smiley

Not a Problem! TY for mining with us  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: