Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ELTCoin >>> SCAM COIN | EDIT = I Apologize They Have A Working Team  (Read 2522 times)
ansi (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:24:13 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 11:50:26 PM by ansi

I apologize for the Hard working Team
They do have some product to offer after all

My biggest concern is the WRONG way one of the mods in the telegram channel which made me pissed off.

I'm done with commenting about their projects, the teams behind it is REAL, they are not Ghosts, which is good thing for the project.

So, anyone want buy/invest in this project can do that at his own risk, this is not an invitation to invest or to not invest in ELTCOIN, it's just a clarification of one big misunderstanding that led to all this.

Will keep the thread for further inspections, since some of the DEVs were kind enough to explain what happened before unlike that " person " who dealt with me that way.

Good luck to you all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:58:33 AM

They've re branded to ELTCOIN and even have a whitepaper, go have a look on their telegram, received my 10k coins, so has many now, new contract for custom token as well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ansi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:25:32 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:25:40 AM by ansi

They've re branded to ELTCOIN and even have a whitepaper, go have a look on their telegram, received my 10k coins, so has many now, new contract for custom token as well.
They banned me from telegram instead of saying what happens, they didn't answer my questions.
So fuck them & fuck their fake token, their ANN is already deleted Smiley
They tried to sell people some fake token with new contract, to me this is scam, never told community about such move, so the scam alerts were dropping like rain.
darkimpulse

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:39:57 AM

I find it amusing that we have a pinned message explaining what is happening, and we here at ELTCOIN have our etherscan in public pins so that people can check the status of the drops. We never said the drops were finished, as a matter of fact they are still going on! you can check here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf

Be patient and wait for your drop, instead of spreading FUD Smiley ELTCOIN is rebranded from ELTCoin and we are THE only official ELTCOIN.
vic_cay

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:47:02 AM

This accusation is unfounded. The team is available on the Telegram group, come and talk with the community. The team had a problem with the first contract and have been really reactive deploying a new contract and learning from their errors. The current Airdrop is happening (status here https://etherscan.io/token/0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf) and a presale (with discounts) is happening today (10/10) at 10PM GMT!
darkimpulse

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:48:58 AM

Also! just a little sneaky bit of digging shows this up: https://gyazo.com/a9bc0a91a503be2daf2051f4a8f096ed what do you know! the people here spreading fud are actually followers of the shitcoin eltc.io ! What a surprise.

Are you really this desperate?
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:01:41 AM

They banned me from telegram instead of saying what happens, they didn't answer my questions.
So fuck them & fuck their fake token, their ANN is already deleted Smiley
They tried to sell people some fake token with new contract, to me this is scam, never told community about such move, so the scam alerts were dropping like rain.

And fuck you as well.
I am in thr telegram channel and they are very lovely people. Your browser cache is also fucked up like you, clear it or change browser to see they have updated thr website eversince they rebranded to ELTCOIN.
Oh you jealous of them lol Roll Eyes
CryptoBillon

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

Its only a scam if you want it to be a scam. Got my airdrop with no hassle and nevre got pushed into buying tokens.
ansi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

I find it amusing that we have a pinned message explaining what is happening, and we here at ELTCOIN have our etherscan in public pins so that people can check the status of the drops. We never said the drops were finished, as a matter of fact they are still going on! you can check here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf

Be patient and wait for your drop, instead of spreading FUD Smiley ELTCOIN is rebranded from ELTCoin and we are THE only official ELTCOIN.
Nothing amusing, i agve them straight details & all i got is a BAN, so fuck them again if they can't handle how to deal with simple fact, they could've explained what happened, but no a BNA is better, i'm out of that shit, things are getting bad there, so obviously their intention is really really bad, simple as that.

This accusation is unfounded. The team is available on the Telegram group, come and talk with the community. The team had a problem with the first contract and have been really reactive deploying a new contract and learning from their errors. The current Airdrop is happening (status here https://etherscan.io/token/0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf) and a presale (with discounts) is happening today (10/10) at 10PM GMT!
I won't go back there even if it' the last token in this universe, won't be dealing with amateur, my intention was to invest in their ico, even though it was amateurly mde, but now, i'm out for good, no more of their token, bye bye.

Also! just a little sneaky bit of digging shows this up: https://gyazo.com/a9bc0a91a503be2daf2051f4a8f096ed what do you know! the people here spreading fud are actually followers of the shitcoin eltc.io ! What a surprise.

Are you really this desperate?

OH so that eltc.io is a shit coin, as far as i see, the Dev there didn't say anything about ICO's, h's spreading it for FREE, not like yours, getting people into telegram, then BAM,: " have an ICO !!! with another contract (but same name), i'm not trying to scam you you know " LOL on that.
Now after been exposed you tried to explain your shit to noobs, may be they fall for your fake ICO.
One would ask himself, why didn't you do that before deploying a new contact & sending 10,000 without letting the community know (that's scam alerts to me). you explained your shit only after i exposed your fake asses, so grow the fuck all all of you, you're officially dead.

And fuck you as well.
I am in thr telegram channel and they are very lovely people. Your browser cache is also fucked up like you, clear it or change browser to see they have updated thr website eversince they rebranded to ELTCOIN.
Oh you jealous of them lol Smiley

Licking asses like a lil spoiled dog shit won't get you anywhere, meet me after their shit ICO, you'll be putting your head in shit like an ostrich. You keep buying a lot, sell your house & you car, may be your kidney too. Next time when you're fucked up don't come back & tell me " Oh you were right ".

Its only a scam if you want it to be a scam. Got my airdrop with no hassle and nevre got pushed into buying tokens.
Good luck then mate with those coins, you'll be rich soon Smiley

Zerogreens

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

I think most people buying into this knows exactly what they are doing. Few will smile and many will be bagholders.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:09:38 PM

i also received 10k of this coin. value 0 so far
hubballi

Merit: 297

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

I dont know much about this coin but seeing the reply post of the users who have received the airdrop are all Newbie and just created their id, so it is just giving hint that the coin developer has created so many alt account to make his coin genuine. No reputed high rank user has come and told about receiving the airdrop so this is hinting about the coin is genuinely a scam attempt and OP is right

bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

I got some ELTCOIN ERC 20 tokens from an airdrop (10 000 tokens), but they are not listed on ether delta, I cannot dump this shit...

ansi (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

I think most people buying into this knows exactly what they are doing. Few will smile and many will be bagholders.
Exactly man, those close circle will bank from idiots (as always)
I won't mind get some from air drop then dump the shit out of it even for couple of pennies, since it's worthless now.

i also received 10k of this coin. value 0 so far
Unfortunately yeah, it was grat at first, along with another one called eLTC2, but they turned out to be some bunch of scammers nothing more.

I dont know much about this coin but seeing the reply post of the users who have received the airdrop are all Newbie and just created their id, so it is just giving hint that the coin developer has created so many alt account to make his coin genuine. No reputed high rank user has come and told about receiving the airdrop so this is hinting about the coin is genuinely a scam attempt and OP is right
That's what made me pissed off & exposed the hell out of them.
They deployed new contract address with more million tokens (just to sell it for dumbs in their fake ICO)
Newly launched fake token make an ICO in couple of days, while normal ICO would take weeks to be prepared for.

I got some ELTCOIN ERC 20 tokens from an airdrop (10 000 tokens), but they are not listed on ether delta, I cannot dump this shit...
Many will get those 10,000, but i'm dead certain the contract address for some won't be the same for other lol (same name though), that's hat makes it sketchy & worthless.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:22:04 AM

I joined the airdrop in this coin too and received the 10,000 ELTCOIN in my wallet. I don't know if it is scam. I check it in etherdelta but they are not there yet. There are many ELTC coin in etherdelta and I don't see their contract address there.

imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

I'm not sure if it is a scam to be honest with you all. With the whole fanfare that followed the eBTC it is hard to know who is who and what is what. What I would say is, if you just got in the airdrop (like me) then I guess there is nothing to worry about. If you're investing your eth into these coins, by which I mean ANY of the eBTC, eLTC, eGOLD etc etc, then you probably should really rethink your position in the crypto world.

At the end of the day these coins all popped up out of nowhere and will probably disappear just as quickly. Sign up for the airdrops, sell half and hold half to see which of the eTOKENS survives. I'd guess that one MIGHT actually become a wothwhile currency, which one is anybodies guess.

I'm sure most of you have seen the update from eBTC which states that Satoshi21 basically pulled the wool over everyones eyes and that the rest of the devs have apparently taken his private keys?

I tried to post the image but I dont think I'm allowed to.

UPDATE: Latest from the eBTC Telegram

THINGs to NOTE, eBiTCOINERs:

1: the token swap will be on Mercatox for simplicity and clarity
2: We have no ETA
3: We gained private key and access to the wallet, and completely SEIZED all 362K unsold tokens and 20 ETH gained from the panic sales by Satoshi21 on EtherDelta. That we av transferred to a new team wallet.
4: Satoshi21 is no longer with the team
5: white paper/roadmap/update from the team will come shortly
6: social media’s are being reactivated and set up
7: the team is continuing the work before satoshi left without the impediment of his resistance to pursue the full potential of eBTC
8. The team is also being 'decentralized' so one one among us will have full autonomous power like Satoshi21 once had to do us over
ansi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:58:42 AM

I'm not sure if it is a scam to be honest with you all. With the whole fanfare that followed the eBTC it is hard to know who is who and what is what. What I would say is, if you just got in the airdrop (like me) then I guess there is nothing to worry about. If you're investing your eth into these coins, by which I mean ANY of the eBTC, eLTC, eGOLD etc etc, then you probably should really rethink your position in the crypto world.

At the end of the day these coins all popped up out of nowhere and will probably disappear just as quickly. Sign up for the airdrops, sell half and hold half to see which of the eTOKENS survives. I'd guess that one MIGHT actually become a wothwhile currency, which one is anybodies guess.

I'm sure most of you have seen the update from eBTC which states that Satoshi21 basically pulled the wool over everyones eyes and that the rest of the devs have apparently taken his private keys?

I tried to post the image but I dont think I'm allowed to.

UPDATE: Latest from the eBTC Telegram

THINGs to NOTE, eBiTCOINERs:

1: the token swap will be on Mercatox for simplicity and clarity
2: We have no ETA
3: We gained private key and access to the wallet, and completely SEIZED all 362K unsold tokens and 20 ETH gained from the panic sales by Satoshi21 on EtherDelta. That we av transferred to a new team wallet.
4: Satoshi21 is no longer with the team
5: white paper/roadmap/update from the team will come shortly
6: social media’s are being reactivated and set up
7: the team is continuing the work before satoshi left without the impediment of his resistance to pursue the full potential of eBTC
8. The team is also being 'decentralized' so one one among us will have full autonomous power like Satoshi21 once had to do us over
Man we're talking with evidence
check this latest shit they are promoting lol

The latest scam they are trying to sell you guys now is this

Just fucking google it & you'll find out that all what they say is just total bulshit, they are not even good at scamming  Grin

You can judge it now, i'm sure you're good at that.
ansi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:00:42 AM

I joined the airdrop in this coin too and received the 10,000 ELTCOIN in my wallet. I don't know if it is scam. I check it in etherdelta but they are not there yet. There are many ELTC coin in etherdelta and I don't see their contract address there.
I also have some of those (before they banned me from telegram & twitter for exposing their scam)

They are worthless mate, just dump them whenever trading is active with any price even for $1.00, it's better than their fake asses

It kills me that they are doing an " ICO " for that shit lol
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:04:55 AM

I joined the airdrop and received 10000 ELTCOIN
but i check the ico price is $0.1/ELTCOIN
wow they give free ELTCOIN is = $1000 free
darkimpulse

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

What I find interesting (As one of the developers of ELTCOIN) Is that we truly did complete the airdrop. Most of the people that spread this FUD didn't receive an airdrop due to KYC failing OR they tried to out play the system with multiple applications. We would be happy to check again for most of these people, instead they would rather write FUD.

We understand you feel the way you feel, but we had clear instructions, if you couldn't follow them there is nothing we can do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: