Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Nuls?  (Read 4000 times)
deniskiely

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:44 AM

is Nuls same as Neo at the begining ?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:08:12 AM

NULS revised English Whitepaper has been released!

https://nuls.io/pdf/NulsWhitepaper1.1.pdf

Thanks for this,i am very interested with this project,seems a good idea but how is this different with original BTC.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

NULS  received an "Outstanding Project Award" from China High-tech Industrialization  Association (led by China  State Council departments)

https://twitter.com/nulsservice/status/944584430990999553

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

NULS and @bitshares  have signed a strategic agreement in Dec 2017. Omar Elmir(the NULS English community manager) and Zi Ceng( #BitShares representative for Greater China) attended the signing ceremony.
From the agreement, NULS is now officially listed on HelloBTS.

https://twitter.com/nulsservice/status/945909666139193344

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:20:47 PM

Nuls: The Undervalued Crypto Coin

https://medium.com/@edieusdiaradan/nuls-the-undervalued-crypto-coin-7989d5b4eb3f

Nuls is a community-based cryptocurrency that is working on a modular based structure. The modular structure allows a simple ‘plug and play’ lego-like for private blockchains to be part of a public blockchain. This makes it very appealing to private companies and businesses that wants to use blockchain technology, but are concerned about the implementation cost (cost of hiring new programmers).
Prior to the formation of Nuls, the same team were actually working on Inchain. Because of the name, many were confused about Inchain as there were two Inchain projects of which one is unrelated at all.
The Inchain project which was working on insurance ( Nothing to do with the Nuls)
The Inchain project which was working on counterfeiting ( This is the Chinese team that is currently working on Nuls)
As of now, the Inchain company has a working product and has great working relationship in the industry due to its partnership with Elephant Alliance (大象联盟). As silly as it sounds, Elephant Alliance is a huge trading firm that is backed by the Chinese Government and has partnership deals with both public and private sectors, both locally and international. Inchain is primed to be a counterfeiting solution for the Chinese Industry due to its strong ties with a trading firm that engages in both local and international markets.

When Nuls goes live on the main-net, Inchain will be the first company to use the customisable blockchain. This is a smart approach because instead of finding and getting some companies to use its blockchain, it would already show a working product, waiting for mass adoption. Once everything goes well, it wouldn’t be a surprise for Inchain to flex its working relationships in the industry to entice others to engage Nuls as a blockchain provider.

Nuls Foundation is registered in Singapore with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, a statutory board under the purview of Singapore’s Ministry of Finance. This will put those who are concerned about the position of the Chinese Government on cryptocurrencies, at ease.

Recently, the Nuls and Inchain team had received awards (2 for Inchain and 1 for Nuls) from the China High-Tech Industrialisation Association, led by the Chinese State Council. This highlights the the integrity of the team and legitimises the promising work that Nuls and Inchain are working on. Being recognised by the Chinese government would pave more ways for new partnerships and even enhance existing ones.
Nuls currently sits at less than a USD $100m market capitalisation . Whereas, similar Chinese platform-based cryptocurrency like Neo and Qtum are sitting on a USD $3.8b market capitalisation.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:40 PM

Nuls - a global open source platform for applications on the blockchain. It is a highly configurable modular platform based on the blockchain, which aims at overcoming technical barriers, reducing the cost of developing and promoting the use of blockchain technology in the commercial world. Unlike other projects, Nuls divides the blockchain into several network modules, an account, an accounting book, a store, a consensus and an intellectual contract. Each module works independently, ignoring changes to other modules.
Crown1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

Nuls is a Chinese ICO project. I thought that all the ICO projects in China had disappeared. I didn't expect that Nuls would be supported by the Chinese government. This surprised me.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:20 PM

An Understanding of Nuls - A Chinese Perspective

https://steemit.com/nuls/@fahdi/2fee19-an-understanding-of-nuls-a-chinese-perspective

Translated from weibo.cn (from China).

In two days NULS rose as high as 800% in popular foreign communities, in the end what happened? Let's discuss the vorrect understanding of NULS.

On November 8, Binance posted online NULS. As the law of breaking 99% of Singaporean currency on the spot on Ann Arbor, the currency circle was so hot that it pulled from one to eight in two days. The turnover went up from a few One hundred thousand (speculators) to 100 million enlarged, and then as of November 13, stabilized to about 4, the daily turnover of more than 10 million yuan. And TG group a few days, foreigners have entered 1000. Many coins ring old and new people are encircled, in the end what happened.

The introduction of the NULS in the currency security is like this:

Nuls is a highly customizable blockchain infrastructure and is a global open source community project for blockchain. Nuls consists of microkernels and functional modules to weaken the new thinking of the main chain, to achieve a highly modular underlying architecture through the stripping of events and services, and to provide operating mechanisms such as smart contracts, multi-link parallelism and cross-chain consensus to reduce development and The cost of use, and promote the blockchain business application process.

To know NULs , first of all, we must first know that in May this year, crowdfunding print chain (inchain, official website: https://inchain.org) .

Official website printed chain self-introduction is this:

Inchain is a public chain project located on the bottom platform of the business application of blockchain. It is the first professional commercial application of blockchain ecosystem. From the underlying architecture authentication management hierarchy, Inchain signs double signcryption registration binding management, which, along with a high-level arbitration system developed by management Intermediaries and Printing Chain, meets the decentralized commercial-level regulatory requirements of the decentralized network.

Inchain's original intention was to use blockchain technology to crack down on counterfeit products and to provide brands with the most credible technologies available so as to protect their brand image. To this end, anti-counterfeiting traceability will be the first application of Inchain. The Inchain team will devote itself to building a comprehensive self-service application based on anti-counterfeiting traceability. This application will accumulate a large amount of merchant and user resources for Inchain to form a traffic center.

In simple terms, a printing chain is the underlying public chain of a blockchain business application, similar to NEO / EOS, and anti-counterfeiting is just the first application. Because of the team's practical style, projects and commercialization have always been in sync. And so far, already in the commercialization of development, there are already more than a dozen companies, such as Elephant Alliance (Beijing) Science and Technology Co., Ltd., which has been engaged in strategic cooperation, (Elephant Alliance is the core of "San Tong" And "Three Tongs" products were put forward by Premier Li Keqiang during his inspections of quality inspection in 2014. It means that exporting enterprises produce export and domestically manufactured products on the same production line according to the same standards so that the supply of both domestic and international markets Products to achieve the same level of quality.And the chain (inchain) for the elephant alliance and the major manufacturers, e-commerce platform, terminal retailers to provide anti-counterfeiting traceability as the core of the blockchain Internet of Things integrated services)

It also means that there will be more and more inchain technologies that will be used by the development of the elephant union in the future (hundreds of enterprises have been negotiated in the future) even if the printing companies do not develop their own markets.............

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

worth read...

NULS: China’s Undiscovered Blockchain Platform

https://medium.com/quantstamp2017/nuls-chinas-undiscovered-blockchain-e56cd508848d

Overview:
To understand when NULS will be worth more than Beyoncé, it is important to understand what NULS is and what its use will be in the future of the blockchain economy. NULS aims to offer an enterprise blockchain application solution to a wide range of companies and businesses. To differentiate themselves from their competition NULS allocates its users ‘‘the ability to customize modules to suit the developer’s needs [which] promotes innovativeness and does not constrain the possibilities of what can potentially be built.”² NULS claims it will simplify and speed up development by ‘offering a simple programmable environment that caters to the less experienced developer while facilitating extendibility for the more experienced individual.’² In doing so, NULS aims to solidify its standing as an emerging blockchain platform within the Chinese crypto community. As of today, NULS has completed the bottom layer for its test net and plans to release the full product in 2018.⁴............
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

NULS  received an "Outstanding Project Award" from China High-tech Industrialization  Association (led by China  State Council departments)

Its amazing, because there award is an outstanding meaning to say they are really good on it, with this we can definetly conclude that we dont need to think many times to eventually trust them, with that kind of achievement we xan say that they are trustworthy.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

The progress bulletins of Nuls ---DEC.16/31. 2017

-Completed the development framework for the NULS wallet last week.
-Continued progress is being made on the development of modular features including accounts, ledgers and consensus.
-The yellow paper is complete and English translations are underway.

https://steemit.com/nuls/@nuls/the-progress-bulletins-of-nuls-dec-16-31-2017
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Nuls is a Chinese token that seems to have worked with the government, and if the Chinese government supports it, the potential is huge.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

The progress bulletins of Nuls ---DEC.16/31. 2017

-Completed the development framework for the NULS wallet last week.
-Continued progress is being made on the development of modular features including accounts, ledgers and consensus.
-The yellow paper is complete and English translations are underway.

https://steemit.com/nuls/@nuls/the-progress-bulletins-of-nuls-dec-16-31-2017

This is big.  I just get the feeling that people aren't grasping the fact that this a 3rd generation blockchain.  I think when people see the yellow paper and really get to look into the architecture of NULS and consider the team that is behind it there should be an influx of newcomers to NULS.  I'm really looking forward to the yellow paper and I hope they knock it out the park

They mentioned doing a promo with AEX, but I don't see NULS currently listed on AEX so looks like another exchange listing too  Smiley...Team is doing a good job, keep chipping away.
emmmmm

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

Most of the Nuls are now in the hands of the official, so they can manipulate prices at will, and in my view, Nuls is a failed token, with only speculative value.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

There are lots of other Crypto we should really talk about which are listed on : https://coinmarketcap.com/

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

NULS – 7 Questions before you invest

What is NULS?
NULS is a global blockchain open-source project which is a highly customizable modular blockchain infrastructure; it consists of a microkernel and functional modules. NULS provides smart contract, multi-chain mechanism and cross-chain consensus. It aims to break the technical barriers of blockchain, to reduce the cost of development, and to promote the usage of blockchain technology in the commercial field.

Why is NULS good?
A. Ease of use
The goal of the platform is to improve development
time by offering a simple programmable environment that caters to the less
experienced developer while facilitating extendibility for the more experienced
individual.
B. Adaptable to numerous application scenarios
The application layer is where the developer can take advantage of the infrastructural support that has been designed as a part of the platform. The developer can easily perform basic tasks and make use of the modular parts such as the multi-chain system and smart contracts.
C. High Performance
NULS understands the importance of performance and the limitations of current
Blockchains and is committed to solving these for widespread adoption. Using
parallel expansion technology through the multi-chain system, millions of transactions per second can be processed through the main-chain and sub-chains.

What are the development updates for NULS?
. Launch of NULS Main Chain – March 2018
. PC wallet, Mobile Wallet, Blockchain Explorer – May 2018
. Smart contracts will support 3 programming languages – July 2018

What is the NULS token ($NULS) used for?
The token of NULS will be used to promote the entire ecosystem. It will be used to
support NULS based applications, pay for application costs, perform exchange for
sub-chain digital assets, support NULS development, reward miners and pay
transaction fees.

What is the current price, supply and marketcap for NULS ($NULS)?
Nuls (NULS)
$3.67 USD
0.00022173 BTC
Circulating Supply
23,564,882 NULS
Market Cap
$86,506,447 USD
5,225 BTC

http://uvcoins.com/2018/01/05/nuls-7-questions-invest/

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

Most of the Nuls are now in the hands of the official, so they can manipulate prices at will, and in my view, Nuls is a failed token, with only speculative value.

So it's centralized like Ripple? Didn't know that. The project seems interesting. Need to learn more about it before investing
fushh

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

No its not... Nuls was given to all people who have taken part in the inchain ICO on a 1:1 basis with the option to get payed out...
most participants decided to get NULS tokens... also every one has the option to be a node with a staking base investment which will be voted on by community... ie. you want to be a staking node you need a "base stake" of 200 000 Nuls.. you could also
get chosen by others to stake with their coins... so as an example i have 20 000 NULS if i find 9 people with 20 000 and they chose me as a NODE they "lock" their stakes on my NODE together we have 200 000 that get locked and all the stake/earnings will be devided betwen each member of the node who chose to participate in the staking process on my NODE...

In my opinion it is quiet a good system because not every one can be a NODE the Network is still decentralised and also through the
voting/staking process on the most reliable nodes the participants are rewarded to keep their nodes in good shape connection and uptime wise...

My explanation of staking might not be the simplest but if you look up the Whitpaper you will find the explanation...also im sure we will son se a better or more exact one in the yellow paper...
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

What's your opinion on **NULS**? Potentially huge, undiscovered coin
by Lfc_Su> 3 years account age. < 700 comment karma.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oqfx7/whats_your_opinion_on_nuls_potentially_huge/

I'll start by saying I don't hold a position in NULS yet, I'm very likely to but I'd like a second opinion from reddit.
I'm not a tech person in the slightest but I do feel I have good business intuition. So whilst I can appreciate the potential of a business, I'm not able to fully dissect the whitepaper and understand if there are inherent technological flaws
https://nuls.io/pdf/NulsWhitepaper1.1.pdf

Here's a summary and hopefully you'll share your opinion, particularly if it's a negative opinion as I'm quite strongly on the path to becoming team NULS at the moment.
From Medium article: NULS aims to offer an enterprise blockchain application solution to a wide range of companies and businesses. To differentiate themselves from their competition NULS allocates its users ‘‘the ability to customize modules to suit the developer’s needs [which] promotes innovativeness and does not constrain the possibilities of what can potentially be built.”
NULS claims it will simplify and speed up development by ‘offering a simple programmable environment that caters to the less experienced developer while facilitating extendibility for the more experienced individual.’ In doing so, NULS aims to solidify its standing as an emerging blockchain platform within the Chinese crypto community. As of today, NULS has completed the bottom layer for its test net and plans to release the full product in 2018.
https://medium.com/@edieusdiaradan/nuls-the-undervalued-crypto-coin-7989d5b4eb3f
https://medium.com/quantstamp2017/nuls-chinas-undiscovered-blockchain-e56cd508848d
jnmg_x

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:21:44 AM

It is a highly customizable modular blockchain platform that aims to break the technical barriers of blockchain, to reduce the cost of development, and to promote the usage of blockchain technology in the commercial world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: