Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Drive Unlimited 2$/Account .edu (support github student pack)  (Read 4988 times)
tahutempe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:29:44 AM

mas bisa nawar nggak ?..10rb gtu satu akunnya nyang custom..pengen nyoba mas.. hee  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miftah27 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:36:15 AM

mas bisa nawar nggak ?..10rb gtu satu akunnya nyang custom..pengen nyoba mas.. hee  Cheesy
Ckck klo tuk cba2 random aja 10k bolehlah ckck
daytob

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Paid Vouch

Signed up for 4 accounts and got some extras as well

All done in record time

Brilliant seller, well recommended
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

Paid Vouch

Signed up for 4 accounts and got some extras as well

All done in record time

Brilliant seller, well recommended

Thanks a lot Smiley your vouch very help me Smiley,,, i hope all account work great with you Smiley
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:32:18 AM

Now you can contact me with skype miftah.faridl02@gmail.com  Grin Cheesy
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

waiting buyers  Grin Cheesy
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

Do you guarantee the account to work for lifetime(meaning that if the accounts fail to work, then you provide a refund, no matter how long it has been from the date of the purchase for the account)? Also this is for lifetime, not just for a month or two, right?

Also may i know how you are able to get such a good deal?

Is it illegal/grey hat in anyway?

Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:57:52 AM

Do you guarantee the account to work for lifetime(meaning that if the accounts fail to work, then you provide a refund, no matter how long it has been from the date of the purchase for the account)? Also this is for lifetime, not just for a month or two, right?

I just guaranteed for a month after the account sent, lifetime in here we dont know the end of the account but based on my experience, this account has started in 2013 and still work until now,, i am sure it will long life the we use carefully ( safe legal data). Dont worry, i said it is legal, all of account used based on valid data, not cheat or based on bugs Smiley
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:58:27 AM

I received the initial vouch and know enough about this that I can answer your question accurately. Do note I am not OP and I could be wrong. Technically speaking, these accounts would work for a lifetime. However, It is likely to stop working at some point. These are obtained through what could be considered a gray-hat method, which is the reason why they may not necessarily last a lifetime. The actual longetivity on the account depends on the origin, which is the one thing I do not know about in regards to this specific one. What I can tell you is that I have an account obtained through similar methods that has lasted over a year and is still going while I also have gotten vouches for another couple which have already stopped working. This particular one that OP gave me I can confirm is still working. I do not think there is any good way to really figure out how much this particular one could last, so you should not be storing stuff solely on the Google Drive from this account. Get at least a couple from various sellers would be the best choice (or keep a local backup).

Edit: I have been ninja'd by OP.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:07 AM

I received the initial vouch and know enough about this that I can answer your question accurately. Do note I am not OP and I could be wrong. Technically speaking, these accounts would work for a lifetime. However, It is likely to stop working at some point. These are obtained through what could be considered a gray-hat method, which is the reason why they may not necessarily last a lifetime. The actual longetivity on the account depends on the origin, which is the one thing I do not know about in regards to this specific one. What I can tell you is that I have an account obtained through similar methods that has lasted over a year and is still going while I also have gotten vouches for another couple which have already stopped working. This particular one that OP gave me I can confirm is still working. I do not think there is any good way to really figure out how much this particular one could last, so you should not be storing stuff solely on the Google Drive from this account. Get at least a couple from various sellers would be the best choice (or keep a local backup).

Edit: I have been ninja'd by OP.
I agree with u,,,better save data in local backup too, because we dont know how long the account will work,, but so far i can tell its still work until now, i know the prices is cheap but i am sure the quality is more than the price itself.. Smiley
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

contact me with skype miftah.faridl02@gmail.com for more question  Grin Grin Cheesy
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

Waiting for buyers Cheesy ready costum N random n all so fresh account Grin
ghosthunter6666

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:44:40 PM

Very nice to deal with and very fast with info!
Thanks for the great service
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:45 PM

Very nice to deal with and very fast with info!
Thanks for the great service
Thanks for your vouch, please call me if you need more, i always ready  Grin
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:08:33 AM

Since I received a vouch copy I have the responsibility of being completely transparent to anyone who may come across this thread and be interested in this product. I was contacted by OP about my account having been deleted by the system administrator in charge and was provided with a new account at no extra charge. This, however, means that any data which may have been in my account could have been lost. That puts its original longetivity since the time that I got the original account at some time around 3 weeks, which is not that good. Take this as you may, however. The true value perceived depends on the buyer. OP has been more than helpful the entire time.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:10:25 AM

Since I received a vouch copy I have the responsibility of being completely transparent to anyone who may come across this thread and be interested in this product. I was contacted by OP about my account having been deleted by the system administrator in charge and was provided with a new account at no extra charge. This, however, means that any data which may have been in my account could have been lost. That puts its original longetivity since the time that I got the original account at some time around 3 weeks, which is not that good. Take this as you may, however. The true value perceived depends on the buyer. OP has been more than helpful the entire time.
thanks mate,, i am very sorry, i never get like this problem, my account get deleted, but i have change the account that get deleted by admin of univrsity, this is first time as long as i sell google drive account. i hope always give the best for my buyers Smiley
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:22:14 AM

wait for buyers Smiley Wink
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:22:09 AM

thanks mate,, i am very sorry, i never get like this problem, my account get deleted, but i have change the account that get deleted by admin of univrsity, this is first time as long as i sell google drive account. i hope always give the best for my buyers Smiley

You should provide a few more details for transparency to others. It would help boost sales.

For example, was what happened to my account the same that happened to other accounts or was it only my account individually? How can you prevent this from happening in the future? Answering these questions can provide security for anyone trying to buy an account.

Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:25:59 AM

You should provide a few more details for transparency to others. It would help boost sales.

For example, was what happened to my account the same that happened to other accounts or was it only my account individually? How can you prevent this from happening in the future? Answering these questions can provide security for anyone trying to buy an account.
dont worry, i am not seeling ac.id again, i sell for smccd.edu, because ac.id before has not been save Smiley
Miftah27 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:46:09 AM

price is up,, now 3$/account for edu,, thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: