Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] FEENIX ICO LIVE | TORRENT 2.0 WEB 3.0 | UPCOMING BOUNTIES & AIRDROPS | ★  (Read 6081 times)
scraps

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:49:36 AM

Finally I decided to make an account so I could post in this thread

Where is everyone? The website is dead, this thread is dead, no news...was this another Confido? Any hope for the investors?

Looks like we have been JUSTED

no we haven't.  join the feenix discord   https://discord.gg/c87CJ8B     a dev posted in there today.
LOL.
can you please stop posting bullshit to the people you have scammed?
i am SURE you are one of a scamming devs.

WHERE IS THE CONTRACT ADDRESS?

if you will not post contract address public, its a SCAM. and i am sure 100% it IS

DO NOT BUY THIS TOKENS OR YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR MONEY ANYMORE

Wake up to yourself kid... There is 100's of people who hold Fenx. I am one of them.
You caused this mess by telling people to go on EtherDelta. you weren't going to be the first to buy, you were the first to sell.
You scammed me. I have proven it. The blockchain doesn't lie. Cry more. Feenix is real. you sold your stolen coins too early.
Oleg2507

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:19:27 PM

I do not understand something!Tell me,when will the distribution of bounty airdrop!Or is not worth it to wait for anything,as even the site is not working and the dev is not responding here?
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

I do not understand something!Tell me,when will the distribution of bounty airdrop!Or is not worth it to wait for anything,as even the site is not working and the dev is not responding here?

This is a complete scam. They have copied https://www.upfiring.com/ whitepaper.  UFR is the original and this is a scam copycat. Look up UFR on bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: