Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We design, build and install commercial scale mining rigs in Kuwait  (Read 203 times)
Kokomoka (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:31:55 PM

Dear all.

I'm a long time bitcoin enthusiast who purchased a powerful mining rig which is based in Kuwait, the Middle East, home to the world's cheapest power.

The rig runs with 128 1050Ti's and my overheads are so low that my host lets me run the rig for free. We use it as a demonstrator model for other investors, as well as experimenting with various ways to increase the profitability. We are currently running on the nicehash mining pool.

Other investors have recently purchased even more powerful rigs from us. We now use the 1080 Ti card instead.

We are always looking for new investors. Our rigs are pure GPU based. The rate of return is around 50% per annum once overheads are taken into account. We offer discretion, full transparency and weekly payouts. The hardware comes with a 3 year guarantee. We even arrange hosting for you.

Any interested investors are invited to PM me. Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: