Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125239 times)
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:52:14 PM

Hello everybody, I have my doubts about this coin "credence" and wanted to share it with you:
- Do not you think it's very strange that they have a low-grade wordpress website and cheap graphics for their ICO?
- Their domains have been registered 20 days ago .. that is not good in a solid project, supposedly created and planned with much time in advance and care.. Nor do they have even a page under construction at http://www.credencoin.co
- Their coin in github is not something that have been developing over the time, but something that they only dedicated 1 day, 6 days ago and only has one contributor (its creator) and no a team.
- His "Team" is completely anonymous, so if tomorrow disappears, who would contact ... an anonymous project, involving finance and micro lendingt is not credible ..
- They have only 200 followers in Twitters, this is ridiculously little for a "genuine" project, in ICO stage.
- His whitepaper is very poor.
- Not in Coinmarketcap or exchanges so far.
- Sending the tokens manually... Wow!!!
All these things only shows that there is no technology or team behind Credence .. but a person who possibly will become millionaire with all their BTC, LTC and DGB ... I think that is 100% SCAM!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinjiz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

Order ID #407, changed to 'cancelled' from 'waiting for payment' after waiting for few hours & btc sent from my wallet Undecided
Please help Cry
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Hello everybody, I have my doubts about this coin "credence" and wanted to share it with you:
- Do not you think it's very strange that they have a low-grade wordpress website and cheap graphics for their ICO?
- Their domains have been registered 20 days ago .. that is not good in a solid project, supposedly created and planned with much time in advance and care.. Nor do they have even a page under construction at http://www.credencoin.co
- Their coin in github is not something that have been developing over the time, but something that they only dedicated 1 day, 6 days ago and only has one contributor (its creator) and no a team.
- His "Team" is completely anonymous, so if tomorrow disappears, who would contact ... an anonymous project, involving finance and micro lendingt is not credible ..
- They have only 200 followers in Twitters, this is ridiculously little for a "genuine" project, in ICO stage.
All these things only shows that there is no technology or team behind Credence .. but a person who possibly will become millionaire with all their BTC, LTC and DGB ... I think that is 100% SCAM!
If only we had known there was an expert like yourself on hand when planning this project.  Cheesy

BTW Nice first post.    Grin   

credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:02:09 PM

Order ID #407, changed to 'cancelled' from 'waiting for payment' after waiting for few hours & btc sent from my wallet Undecided
Please help Cry
As mentioned, all orders with confirmations up to order #400 have been paid.

If you read the receipt, I am fairly sure it says you will receive your funds within 24 hours, we have tried our best to make it less than 8 hours, and for the most part have succeeded.

We will process your order next time we are commencing but for now, we are taking a break sorry.

didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

Credence team,

Any plans on marketing CRDNC on Youtube, Reddit and other social media channels?

Its good time to start

Why can't you automate the process of buying/selling coins for better investor experience,  copy WNC model

It is all about experience

Also change CRDNC to CCC if available

credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

I think we should address each of your concerns individually, as maybe we can then convince you to invest in Credence Coin. 

We are not trying to sell the coin with pretty pictures or amazing graphic, but is the presale site really that hard on the eye?
- Their domains have been registered 20 days ago .. that is not good in a solid project, supposedly created and planned with much time in advance and care..
LOL how did you come up with that?   Domain registration is everything when it comes to coins right?   Roll Eyes
Nor do they have even a page under construction at http://www.credencoin.co
Actually we do, you have just not spelled it correctly, if you are going to play Internet detective, suggest you put your goggles on.   Cheesy

In your experience, with all the coins and projects you have run, what is considered a good time to create the Github?  Please share your wisdom. 
I would contact you, because it sounds like you have been burned before.  If you need a shoulder....
OMG I know, only 200 Twitter followers, but we launched a few days ago and have sold out the first stage of our presale already, so having Twitter followers obviously correlates to sales right?  Cheesy Cheesy

His?  How do you know we are not Her's?  Or even Shemales?  Btw which part of the white paper needs improvement, please let us know for version 2.0
Sorry but have to LOL at this one, you just showed your knowledge of Crypto and your IQ.  Why would we be on markets during the ICO phase?

IKR, Can you believe that?   We had a fairy lined up to do it for us, but she pulled out at the last minute, so we have to do it ourselves.
LOL again.  All you have shown is that you have no idea, and have an agenda, either because you support a competing coin, have been burned before, or are just generally a negative person.
Anyway, we try and stay away from posts like yours, so this will be the last reply, but there was so many errors and holes in your conspiracy theory that it was worth a laugh just to quote it.

Tell me, in 6 months time when this coin is sitting in the top 30 to to 50 on Coin market cap or the World Coin Index, and the early investors have made some good money, will you hate on them for making money as well or be happy for them?

I think I know the answer. 

Adios Amigos.

credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

This is the list of concerns that i have when investing in every coin of this crypto world.
What can i say , you maybe right. There is a great probability that he may just get away with our money.
Or not. We will see. i don't know , i don't really know   Huh Undecided
All i know is that i saw the project, and invesed in it ,CONSIDERING ALL THE RISKS AND THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN.
Crypto is a very dangerous world to invest in. Do your researches, and invest what you can afford to lose, IF you decide to invest.
this is all i can say to you Smiley

Thanks Maxi, not much point in trying to reply to people like him/her, however such a poor attempt to discredit Credence Coin deserved a reply. 

Credence team,

Any plans on marketing CRDNC on Youtube, Reddit and other social media channels?

Its good time to start

Why can't you automate the process of buying/selling coins for better investor experience,  copy WNC model

It is all about experience

Also change CRDNC to CCC if available

To answer your questions about social media, yes, we do have some plans in place but for now concentrating on the ICO.
Automation will be on the main site.

We like the CRDNC when you say it, you say Credence.   Wink

ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:55:35 PM

Well said credencecoin.  What I find interesting is you're probably one of the only ICO stake-mine-lending platforms that doesn't have a template/magical bot from Indonesia.  And what others failed to mention is you are the only management team that doesn't speak/write in broken English.  I find that very refreshing Smiley.  Also I love the concept about getting actual coins in your wallet that you can begin staking right away (as well as see this action on the blockchain), not the promise of a coin and blockchain at some point in the future (like some other ICOs going on that I won't mention).  I appreciate the fact that you're not out to bash the competition, but simply to state that you want to execute a business model that actually sustains itself and doesn't become a HYIP.  Having been around for a while, many investors are throwing money at all the ICOs, not caring if they actually try to become self-sufficient, but looking for a quick pump and dump, as long as it can get to the exchange.  I appreciate that you actually want to run this as an ongoing self-sustaining business.  Of course, haters gonna hate, and some won't like what I said either, so I say if do your due diligence and you don't like what you see, then move on.
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:12:01 PM

Well said credencecoin.  What I find interesting is you're probably one of the only ICO stake-mine-lending platforms that doesn't have a template/magical bot from Indonesia.  And what others failed to mention is you are the only management team that doesn't speak/write in broken English.  I find that very refreshing Smiley.  Also I love the concept about getting actual coins in your wallet that you can begin staking right away (as well as see this action on the blockchain), not the promise of a coin and blockchain at some point in the future (like some other ICOs going on that I won't mention).  I appreciate the fact that you're not out to bash the competition, but simply to state that you want to execute a business model that actually sustains itself and doesn't become a HYIP.  Having been around for a while, many investors are throwing money at all the ICOs, not caring if they actually try to become self-sufficient, but looking for a quick pump and dump, as long as it can get to the exchange.  I appreciate that you actually want to run this as an ongoing self-sustaining business.  Of course, haters gonna hate, and some won't like what I said either, so I say if do your due diligence and you don't like what you see, then move on.

I would add that:
 this credencecoin guy is one of the most present, and ready to reply on every post , admin that i have ever seen in a coin.
A lot of coins would dream about a dev/admin with such a presence in the community
I have to give him credit for that ....

It's a her. No man is this pedantic.  Grin
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

I have 2 questions:
1. Where do I display the coins I bought (within the web platform)?
2. Where do I view my referral link?
This is the ICO website, it is not the main site which is under construction.

When it is operational the main website address is www.credencecoin.co

For now there is no referrals or "web platform" just staking from the wallet.

Thanks for answering.
Yesterday I bought 100 coins, but I do not see them on the web. I only see the approved purchase. Where do I find them?

You need to download the wallet and generate address. When ordering it asks you to put the address to send the coins to.
For almost 12 hours I am waiting for you to send my 100 coins to my wallet that I installed on my laptop (I put the address on the page). Order # 70

The Dev Team needs sleep too, they have a bunch more new orders to fill when they come online.
Good. I consider that I already let them sleep several hours.
I'm still waiting for my deposit. I sent them an email with photos (evidence included) to: payments@credencepresale.com
I'll only wait less than 4 hours.
My purchase order is: # 70
My order ID is: # 309
txid 159a1eace7ede4084657b23464b10c10d701d1c42faff021c51f8fe0eefd4ab2

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

What I like about this ICO is that you get access to the coins immediately after purchase! With a wallet and staking feature already active!

That's huge!

I invested in 3 other ICO's and one of them took over a year and half (made a lot of BTC out of it, so no complaints whatsoever), and of the other two, one has a counterparty token, but no wallet until end of this month (NVO) and Tezos, no tokens, no wallet until when, maybe end of the year or next year (I hope).

And we're still in ICO presale, guys! Most ICO's don't give you the coins until after the ICO is over, like the ones I mentioned above.

The key is once ICO is over, either list on an exchange (the number of coins for circulation is on the low side, so could shoot up in value), or create a website for trading as part of the HYIP website, but bittrex or polo could be huge for this.

Shocked
IronSongie

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:29:49 PM

I think it is fair to say thay a healthy dose of concern is good, but then we have Bitconnect even after it has been paying out all this time, still raises concerns for people about how its all a scam, i am 2000$ away from makin break even on there and the closer you get to that point, the more concerns go away, bitconnect is making money, a lot of money if you recon they hold 5m or so of their own coins and each coin just went up 60$ each.

Credence has more to gain from seeing their project through then running away at the ico stage, sure 2.5m is a lot of money, but compared to Bitconnects 1.2b total market value, its peanuts and we all know the Bitconnect system is viable and sustainable.
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

What I like about this ICO is that you get access to the coins immediately after purchase! With a wallet and staking feature already active!

That's huge!

I invested in 3 other ICO's and one of them took over a year and half (made a lot of BTC out of it, so no complaints whatsoever), and of the other two, one has a counterparty token, but no wallet until end of this month (NVO) and Tezos, no tokens, no wallet until when, maybe end of the year or next year (I hope).

And we're still in ICO presale, guys! Most ICO's don't give you the coins until after the ICO is over, like the ones I mentioned above.

The key is once ICO is over, either list on an exchange (the number of coins for circulation is on the low side, so could shoot up in value), or create a website for trading as part of the HYIP website, but bittrex or polo could be huge for this.

Shocked

Yeah I bought late last night and already got my first staking reward Smiley
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

If only we had known there was an expert like yourself on hand when planning this project.  Cheesy

BTW Nice first post.    Grin   

SCAM COIN ALERT!!!!!
BEWARE... BEWARE... BEWARE... BEWARE...   Shocked

How funny, the creator of Credence answered my concerns with sarcasm, instead of clarifying some point evades them  Huh. Now I think it's a total SCAM!!!.
BTW you're newer than me in Bitcointalk, you (credence) registered only 2 weeks ago,  I registered and I've been here since June ...   

BEWARE...
Avugara

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

hmm another scam coin
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

I think it is fair to say thay a healthy dose of concern is good, but then we have Bitconnect even after it has been paying out all this time, still raises concerns for people about how its all a scam, i am 2000$ away from makin break even on there and the closer you get to that point, the more concerns go away, bitconnect is making money, a lot of money if you recon they hold 5m or so of their own coins and each coin just went up 60$ each.

Credence has more to gain from seeing their project through then running away at the ico stage, sure 2.5m is a lot of money, but compared to Bitconnects 1.2b total market value, its peanuts and we all know the Bitconnect system is viable and sustainable.
Bitconnect runs it's own Exchange. Bitconnect collects BTC in order to participate in their investment. Bitconnect pays you Bitconnect coin using the staking rewards. Bitconnect offers referral bonus paid in Bitconnect coin. In short, Bitconnect collects your bitcoin in exchange for their shitty coin. And their exchange is heavily manipulated by them. Adding to that, the Invest and Reinvest locks the coin for a certain period of time. Preventing the coin to circulate the market. In short, they just want to collect your BTC in exchange for their coin with totally no use at all. Unless you sold it to some buy-sell traders out there. And i'm talking about the Exchanges like livecoin. Also their referral system develops a growing community of idiots who fall for their scheme. Bitconnect is perfectly well-crafted ponzi scheme using cryptocurrency.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
IronSongie

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

Bitconnect runs it's own Exchange. Bitconnect collects BTC in order to participate in their investment. Bitconnect pays you Bitconnect coin using the staking rewards. Bitconnect offers referral bonus paid in Bitconnect coin. In short, Bitconnect collects your bitcoin in exchange for their shitty coin. And their exchange is heavily manipulated by them. Adding to that, the Invest and Reinvest locks the coin for a certain period of time. Preventing the coin to circulate the market. In short, they just want to collect your BTC in exchange for their coin with totally no use at all. Unless you sold it to some buy-sell traders out there. And i'm talking about the Exchanges like livecoin. Also their referral system develops a growing community of idiots who fall for their scheme. Bitconnect is perfectly well-crafted ponzi scheme using cryptocurrency.

I get a sensation you don't like Bitconnect, vaguely....
didi-man

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

I have coins in the wallet but it is not staking, its been 12 hours plus

Stake: 0.00 CRDNC

didi-man

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:14:33 PM

Just wait
staking works fine
have you unlocked the wallet?
is the wallet connected to internet all the time?

check

It is online all the time, how do you unlock the wallet?

didi-man

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:28:48 PM

Just wait
staking works fine
have you unlocked the wallet?
is the wallet connected to internet all the time?

check

It is online all the time, how do you unlock the wallet?

does your wallet have a password? i mean , have you put a password to the wallet after you installed it?

No, didn't put any passwords

There are few options,

Sign message..Verify message and Encrypt Wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: