Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125235 times)
IronSongie

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

While the price of coin is still 75c it  makes more sense to buy than stake,  when the coin goes up in value i.e  $10 and above,  then staking will be be the way to go.

How many investors do we have so far?

It doesnt really hurt to stake now in case it does go to 10$ in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

While the price of coin is still 75c it  makes more sense to buy than stake,  when the coin goes up in value i.e  $10 and above,  then staking will be be the way to go.

How many investors do we have so far?

685 Presale participants so far.
HomesRightAway

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

Hello everyone! I have been referring to Bitcoin Talk for quite sometime now to obtain all the knowledge the users here provide. It has been exceptional, thank you everyone for your sharing throughout all the topics.

I just purchased a handful of Credence Coins a few minutes ago. Can't wait to see where this coin goes in the future.

Hope the coins show up in my wallet soon so I can join the staking process.
IGFU

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:35:04 PM

In addition to supporting the three currencies ico, in addition, ico before the end of the refund can seem to be the author is very confident, hope is a good project

vcvitiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:49:03 PM

guys why this website have such low visitor count per day, only 10 views per day yet coins selling so fast?
JaneizBlutt

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

Why it take so much block confirnation for 1 send/receive? Decrease and it will be good coin.
ebatcave

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

guys why this website have such low visitor count per day, only 10 views per day yet coins selling so fast?
The estimated visitor sites you are referring to are not accurate representations of how many actual visitors are going to the site, unless you have access to their Google Analytics.  I own over 10,000 domains myself and I can tell you that I have experience in this area.  Alexa already has them rated at a global rank of 1,555,874 and US rank of 542,729 and moving up fast.  So I would venture to say the site(s) you're getting your estimated counts for are either inaccurate and not refreshed.
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

my wallet stop staking, what should i do? when will referral be available? thanks
Referrals will kick in when the main site goes live, and if your wallet stopped staking, it may mean you have a lot of competition, staking commences after being on-line and unlocked for 2 hours but depending on your network weight you may not receive coins every 2 hours, just hover over the up  sign on the wallet in the bottom right hand corner and it will give you the staking stats.

Also if you check the BE you can see there is currently 119 connections (Which is a good thing, it means the coin is very healthy on the network)  http://blockexp.com:3004/

Ive had my machine on for about 4 days and have recieved 2.17 coins from 1600 stake. These coins came after the first 24 hours. I have had nothing since.
The 'hours until reward' keeps going from 2 days to 7 hours, and then back again, with no reward.

Also, it doesnt actually say my coins are 'staking' in the top left hand of the UI. They are in 'available'.

However, on the 'up' icon in the bottom right hand corner, i have a staking weight of between 1300 to 3700 (over the course of the last 4 days).

Wallet is encrypted and unlocked, always has been.

Any ideas?

As i see you are new to staking man.
To have a better idea on how staking is going , if it is wrong or right, you have to stake for at least a week, and then see how it goes.
I am staking this coin since the first day that i bought, and i can asure you that the staking works as it should....
Forget about network weight and other staff....staking is luck too....BUT  this coin has a 20% year POS.....and it is working..
This mean that you will have 20% of your invested coins in a year.....
The wallet is working OK.. There are a lot of people staking.
But remember , the less you have , the more time to stake...BUT you will get your 20% a year in staking.... WHICH MEANS , YOU WILL GET
-1.666% IN A MONTH  of your investment
- OR 0.0547% A DAY.....of your investment
So stake for a week or 2 and then do the math....and i can asure you it will be as it should
I stake other 10 coins . And i can tell you this stake is working normaly

20% a year if your wallet is unlocked and online 24/7/365?

vcvitiko

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

Where did you get that number? can you give us a link?
thanx

https://hypestat.com/info/credencepresale.com
vcvitiko

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:17:24 PM

The estimated visitor sites you are referring to are not accurate representations of how many actual visitors are going to the site, unless you have access to their Google Analytics.  I own over 10,000 domains myself and I can tell you that I have experience in this area.  Alexa already has them rated at a global rank of 1,555,874 and US rank of 542,729 and moving up fast.  So I would venture to say the site(s) you're getting your estimated counts for are either inaccurate and not refreshed.

alright, just want it to make sure. I know this project is legit/thats why i bought a bunch.
ebatcave

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:22:22 PM

Where did you get that number? can you give us a link?
thanx

https://hypestat.com/info/credencepresale.com

Its gone from 10 to 120 visitors a day.  Again, there are thousands of estimated visitor sites out there.  I am not trying to defend Credence Coin but I want to set the record straight that these are totally inaccurate sites.  How do you think they figure out visitors - magic?  They can only look at backlinks and try to guesstimate search results.  I've been domaining since 2008 and in all of those years there hasn't been a single site that can give accurate visitors (unless its something like Godaddy auctions for expired domains that has an actual counter built in).   If there was such a site I would be a multi-millionare several times over because getting someone else's accurate states can predict advertising revenue, and that's not possible without hacking their analytics.
n.rishi

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:43:38 PM

Final update for the next few hours -

Having cleared most of the backlog (about 250 emails) and just as many payments during the 24 hour down time, we are taking a break.  19 hours in front of  the PC is a bit too long.

So if you made a payment today/tonight, depending on where you live, it will be paid within the next 24 hours.  

Some things to keep in mind before we go.

1.  Anyone who makes a payment, regardless if it says Canceled, Pending, Processed, or any other word you can think of, we have a record of it from the website.
2.  So anyone who has purchased coins WILL be paid their coins, some get them quicker than others, some get confirmed faster than others, we have no control over that sorry.
3.  By all means send us an email if you are missing a payment to payments@credencepresale.com but keep in mind you may not receive a reply for up to 24 hours when we re-opened the site we were slammed and stage 2 sold out, just prior to that, we had caught up and paid everyone we could and had answered every email, but being humans we need to sleep at some time but the Internet runs 24/7 so that is why we get a back log, not ideal, but we are doing the best we can so please bear with us.
4.  As previously mentioned we have  a good announcement for the coin tonight/tomorrow which you will like, we are sure.

So on that note, until we post again, thank you very much for your support and for having faith in this coin, we are doing our best to stand out from the rest by trying to keep up with our customer service, we think that is one thing that is yet to be widely adopted in Crypto, and we want to be the pioneers of putting the customers/investors first.

When the main site is fully operational we will have a functional ticket system where if a ticket is raised and not replied to xx time, it will auto-escalate so that we keep our investors both informed and happy, and that is another reason we post in here as often as we can, we see other coins, Dev's popping their head in every now and then, and no disrespect to them if that is how they want to run things, but we want to be pro-active when it comes to interacting with our investors.

So on that note, we will be back in a few hours and commence all payments, try and catch up with emails and answer an questions you may have here.

Thanks again for your continued support and especially for those of you who have been helping others in the forum, it has not gone unnoticed and is very much appreciated.

Regards
Credence Coin Team.

Great job Credence and looking forward to the annoucement. I have purchased few coins, it still says awaiting transaction but will wait as you have explained.

n.rishi   yeap, follow instruction and you will get your coins Smiley...I waited for mine too, and then they arrived to me wallet
Wellcome on board , i am an investor too...
Good luck to both of us Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dev:
Thanx for the update, and have a rest, you deserve it.  You are doing a great job till now, specially in customers support you are at TOP level from my personal experience Cool

Thanks MaxiCripto, yes good luck, to all of us here.
didi-man

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:04 PM

"20% a year if your wallet is unlocked and online 24/7/365?"

"Yeap"

iT  is unrealistic to have comp running all the time, electicity cost...can we stake our coins on CRedence website instead?

didi-man

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

What happens when all  20milion coins are mined? No more staking?

Agryos

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:35:33 PM

I just want to congratulate the dev team for their dedication and their responsivness.

I'm becoming more and more confident everyday with this project when I see this team working so hard to make this lauch a success.
CryptoMoosology

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

People are quoting $5 and $10 but imo I see $20 in no time, damn near out the gates. These lending coins i.e. HXT, WNC are nothing but profit, in that once you see the price you like you can just lock it in by lending that amount for daily profit at that point. REC is at $35, the two I see toping REC are HXT (crazy demand) and WNC (internal exchange will launch Nov.1st), after that comes the lesser known CRDNC (the only other one besides BCC with a wallet to stake) and GRX. Lastly, all will continue to rise like the OG BCC Smiley

PS check out Astro ICO:
If you ever thought the rich are always getting richer with the best deals, then check this ICO that can even the score and allow you to invest in those pricey pre-sales. http://www.astronaut.capital?ref=perrycunningham

Sorry, have to disagree on HXT. I think most people want their BTC back so they are scrabbling around to get in on the ICO, so they can get it back as you need 50 HXT to get out. They (HXT) have created their own demand. I know, i want out of there. My BTC is stuck in their shoddy system.

Dont want anything to do with them.

Id rather whack more into credence. Already better experience by light years.

jshwai

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

People are quoting $5 and $10 but imo I see $20 in no time, damn near out the gates. These lending coins i.e. HXT, WNC are nothing but profit, in that once you see the price you like you can just lock it in by lending that amount for daily profit at that point. REC is at $35, the two I see toping REC are HXT (crazy demand) and WNC (internal exchange will launch Nov.1st), after that comes the lesser known CRDNC (the only other one besides BCC with a wallet to stake) and GRX. Lastly, all will continue to rise like the OG BCC Smiley

PS check out Astro ICO:
If you ever thought the rich are always getting richer with the best deals, then check this ICO that can even the score and allow you to invest in those pricey pre-sales. http://www.astronaut.capital?ref=perrycunningham

Sorry, have to disagree on HXT. I think most people want their BTC back so they are scrabbling around to get in on the ICO, so they can get it back as you need 50 HXT to get out. They (HXT) have created their own demand. I know, i want out of there. My BTC is stuck in their shoddy system.

Dont want anything to do with them.

Id rather whack more into credence. Already better experience by light years.

Totally agree - I can't withdraw my BTC and can't buy any HXT either. It's frustrating trying. Just sell me 50HXT so that I can withdraw my BTC already.
kristothek

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

Staking is working smoothly, earned 22 coins so far. Excited for the coming announcement.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:02:33 AM

I hope it is news of an exchange. If it is I can see the rest of the coins selling out quickly.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:11:14 AM

I am not sure how genuine is this project

But when i see

Guaranteed passive income with daily payouts
Wall Street Traders with years of Experience investing funds

I can say at least 85% this project is a scam and a copy project of Hextracoin, Regalcoin and all of them copy Bitconnect.

And one of another possibility is that Hextra, Regal and Credence might have the same Dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: