Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:14:58 AM

I am not sure how genuine is this project

But when i see

Guaranteed passive income with daily payouts
Wall Street Traders with years of Experience investing funds

I can say at least 85% this project is a scam and a copy project of Hextracoin, Regalcoin and all of them copy Bitconnect.

And one of another possibility is that Hextra, Regal and Credence might have the same Dev
You can call us a scam if you like that is your choice and right to do so.

We are modeling along the same lines as Bitconnect as say so in our White-paper, however we are offering lower yield returns and more realistic returns to maintain stability and ensure that peoples investments are safe.

We can also emphatically say that in no way are we associated with Hextra, or Regal, or any other coin.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:19:14 AM

Just an update for investors, we know a lot of you have sent emails, we have not reached any of them yet we are still paying people from the last round.

At the moment we have just paid order# 961, so if your order number is above that, please allow a few hours, the coins will be in your wallet.

If you have an order number below 961 and have not already done so, please emails us and send us the order# and TX ID and your wallet address to payments@credencepresale.com

If your order is below #961 and you have already emailed us, please do not re-email us, we will get to it asap.

Thanks again for your patience.

And to answer a previous post, the announcement is not exchanged based, we WILL be on exchanges shortly after the ICO, that is garunteed.

Will keep you updated, thank you for your patience as we work through this backlog.

bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

Why so many projects like bitconnect's scheme.

Crypto Kong

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:52:19 AM

Why do so many people like The Kardashians?
shinjizz

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

Just an update for investors, we know a lot of you have sent emails, we have not reached any of them yet we are still paying people from the last round.

At the moment we have just paid order# 961, so if your order number is above that, please allow a few hours, the coins will be in your wallet.

If you have an order number below 961 and have not already done so, please emails us and send us the order# and TX ID and your wallet address to payments@credencepresale.com

If your order is below #961 and you have already emailed us, please do not re-email us, we will get to it asap.

Thanks again for your patience.

And to answer a previous post, the announcement is not exchanged based, we WILL be on exchanges shortly after the ICO, that is garunteed.

Will keep you updated, thank you for your patience as we work through this backlog.

Unfortunately, I haven't received any CRDNC coins even though I purchased during first round. Emailed, PM & msg here all done. Please help! Sad Sad ID #407
Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:38:29 AM

My DISCORD Chat Community is now is over 100 members strong with half of them being CREDENCOIN specific.
We have Youtubers doing help tutorials on staking, community members answering questions, healthy debates....etc.

EVERYONE IS INVITED: https://discord.gg/g5jFXge

Disclaimer: If you think this is a great place to spam links, we'll ban and delete your post the minute you drop it so save yourself the effort.

DON'T FORGET TONIGHTS LIVE CREDENCE COIN GIVEAWAY!

One of our last winners, jonn1e, also an active DISCORD member donated his winnings back to the prize pool, which means we have MORE TO GIVEAWAY.

TO WIN:

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bVdM7WUv_U
Like, comment and subscribe.

Good luck!
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:10:13 AM

My DISCORD Chat Community is now is over 100 members strong with half of them being CREDENCOIN specific.
We have Youtubers doing help tutorials on staking, community members answering questions, healthy debates....etc.

Disclaimer: If you think this is a great place to spam links, we'll ban and delete your post the minute you drop it so save yourself the effort.

One of our last winners, jonn1e, also an active DISCORD member donated his winnings back to the prize pool, which means we have MORE TO GIVEAWAY.

TO WIN:

Good luck!

3 x 250 crdnc tonight?? Roll Eyes

What time is live show, last time it was 5am Sydney time.

Which country/state you in

Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:14:33 AM

TO WIN:

Good luck!

3 x 250 crdnc tonight?? Roll Eyes

What time is live show, last time it was 5am Sydney time.

Which country/state you in

Correct.
Will be around 7PM... GMT +2.
I might spilt it up since the value of the coin is almost a $1 and we'll make more people happy.
HomesRightAway

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:24:18 AM

Just received my CRDNC coins in my wallet! Thank you! Was going to purchase some more tonight when I pulled my earnings out of Bitpetite but their site went down right as I hit Withdraw!  Shocked
jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:30:19 AM

Just received my CRDNC coins in my wallet! Thank you! Was going to purchase some more tonight when I pulled my earnings out of Bitpetite but their site went down right as I hit Withdraw!  Shocked

Good luck with bitpetite.
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:16:31 AM

I'm blown away by CredenceCoin and the community, it's such a big one at that !

Glad I'm in with you guys.

Flowers Are Like Humans...
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:24:00 AM

Attention:

We have noticed through some videos that have been posted that some of you are contacting a Facebook Page claiming to be us when we DO NOT have a Facebook page and NEVER WILL.

This may be a phishing attempt for Order details !

Please only contact us on our Twitter account https://twitter.com/credencecoin for general questions & only email sensitive information which we require to payments@credencepresale.com after 24hrs.

Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:39:15 AM

Why do so many people like The Kardashians?

Easy, money and beauty attract absolutely. (https://bitconnect.co/?ref=M0nEyBagS)

I don't like the kadarsian, but I like easy money. #lol
Almost all of this scheme I have joined.

Maybe you also to review https://elektracoin.com/?affiliates=eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3

50:50 for affiliates bonuses.

Take a beer .

Sorry, but my plate is a little full right now.
BarTab

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:22:50 AM

Hmmm new coin like bitconnect ?

Premine-presale starts soon ?

Where, when and how can we buy these coins + I see that there is also options to purchase CRDNC with Litecoin + Dogecoin as well as Bitcoin is this correct ?

Dammit !!! I totally forgot about this presale launch and now it's at 75c buy in Cry I suppose it is still cheaper than $1 and can go much, much higher !
hakunamatata

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

Hello!  Can i still buy the Credence Coin even if i dont have a wallet yet? I dont have a lappy or desktop to download the wallet!   Is it possible? can i still receive my coin? any solution?  I wanted to buy please.

Thank you.
Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:52:47 AM

Round 2 of the CREDENCE COIN GIVEAWAY is scheduled for TONIGHT 7PM GMT +2
1000 coins up for grabs!

The feed will be here: https://youtu.be/L7496LBuUJs

Instructions in the description. Good Luck!
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:53:50 AM

Attention:

We have noticed through some videos that have been posted that some of you are contacting a Facebook Page claiming to be us when we DO NOT have a Facebook page and NEVER WILL.

This may be a phishing attempt for Order details !

Please only contact us on our Twitter account https://twitter.com/credencecoin for general questions & only email sensitive information which we require to payments@credencepresale.com after 24hrs.

There is a telegram channel that is claiming to be you as well.  Can you verify if you have a telegram channel or not?  Thank you
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:45:27 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:14:32 PM by credencecoin

Hi All,

We have the following announcements to make regarding CredenceCoin.

1. We are still trying to work through the back log of orders that are showing as confirmed as well as not confirmed on our system. As per previous messages if you see your order says canceled and you transferred funds for the order, DO NOT WORRY, it is a system error that happens to some people but not others, everyone who has paid for coins will receive them.

2. In 24 hours from the posting of this message we will be closing the pre-sale to allow for us to catch up and pay everyone who purchased and will be purchasing prior to closure.

3. The Pre-Sale will only remain open for another 24 hours then we will be shutting it down. Any unsold coins from the allotted 4 million will be burned at a public address and will be posted here.

4. We expect to be listed on markets within 3 -5 days of the end of the pre-sale, we will keep you posted about markets both here and on Twitter.

5. We have an Android app created for CredenceCoin (Which you can stake from using your phone) which has been developed and completed, we are just awaiting approval from the Google play store, it should be active for download within a couple of days.

We would like to thank all participants so far, and again ask for your patience while we try and catch up with payments while paying new incoming orders that confirm, once the Pre-sale is closed & finished we wil continue to pay orders until all have been filled

Please note that upon announcement of the upcoming pre-sale early end the server will again experience maximum loads, it is not viable technically and practically to switch servers at this stage, keep in mind this is NOT our main server and is only the pre-sale server, that is why bandwidth is not very high, and we did not expect the influx that we have received.

Also, we will continue to be reachable at payments@credencepresale.com until the main site is live, and also here on the forums.

*If any of you have created accounts and are awaiting payments, you will still be able to log in to check your order number once the Pre-sale closes, but those who had not joined the Pre-sale will not be able to create new accounts. The main site will require a full new sign up procedure and 2FA will be compulsory.

Thanks CredenceCoin Team.

allbreelbibas

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:14:30 PM

Hi All,

We have the following announcements to make regarding CredenceCoin.

1. We are still trying to work through the back log of orders that are showing as confirmed as well as not confirmed on our system. As per previous messages if you see your order says canceled and you transferred funds for the order, DO NOT WORRY, it is a system error that happens to some people but not others, everyone who has paid for coins will receive them.

2. In 24 hours from the posting of this message we will be closing the pre-sale to allow for us to catch up and pay everyone who purchased and will be purchasing prior to closure.

3. The Pre-Sale will only remain open for another 24 hours then we will be shutting it down. Any unsold coins from the allotted 4 million will be burned at a public address and will be posted here.

4. We expect to be listed on markets within 3 -5 days of the end of the pre-sale, we will keep you posted about markets both here and on Twitter.

5. We have an Android app created for Credence Coin (Which you can stake from using your phone) which has been developed and completed, we are just awaiting approval from the Google play store, it should be active for download within a couple of days.

We would like to thank all participants so far, and again ask for your patience while we try and catch up with payments while paying new incoming orders that confirm, once the Pre-sale is closed & finished we wil continue to pay orders until all have been filled

Please note that upon announcement of the upcoming pre-sale early end the server will again experience maximum loads, it is not viable technically and practically to switch servers at this stage, keep in mind this is NOT our main server and is only the pre-sale server, that is why bandwidth is not very high, and we did not expect the influx that we have received.

Also, we will continue to be reachable at payments@credencepresale.com until the main site is live, and also here on the forums.

*If any of you have created accounts and are awaiting payments, you will still be able to log in to check your order number once the Pre-sale closes, but those who had not joined the Pre-sale will not be able to create new accounts. The main site will require a full new sign up procedure and 2FA will be compulsory.

Thanks CredenceCoin Team.

Wink This is the news i'm waiting form Dev  Smiley ..something huge gonna happen on this coin price when live on exchange any time soon  Cool  Shocked ..go grab some more CRDNC coin fast and don't miss the opportunity as you have 24hours only Grin
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

hy dev i joined bounty, i.hope this ICO successfully

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: