Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125239 times)
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:43:43 PM

Dear Credence,

Please update us on the progress, we are  loyal followers who want this project to succeed.

How many coins have been sold, burnt, number of investors?
When website is coming, exchange listing...

Regards,

Smiley

Hmmm..............

What are we looking at the link?

No Dev.
No Update.
No Exchange.
scam.

Noob, 3 posts, knows it all, all hail King Julian Roll Eyes GTFO
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoLoveLife

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:50:55 PM

Dear Credence,

Please update us on the progress, we are  loyal followers who want this project to succeed.

Regards,

Smiley

Hmmm..............
https://s1.postimg.org/67pek2xfan/cre.png

No Dev.
No Update.
No Exchange.
scam.

im hoping they waiting to make a splash with there news of an exchange and the burn together give it some hype lol or im fucked
SETTA

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:55:47 PM

Dear Credence,

Regards,

Smiley

Hmmm..............

No Dev.
No Update.
No Exchange.
scam.

im hoping they waiting to make a splash with there news of an exchange and the burn together give it some hype lol or im fucked

I sent a free request for CRDNC to yobit and I also sent a 0.1BTC paid request to yobit from my BitcoinGold profits, at least we know it will get listed this way, there is 1 thing though not sure how long we will have to wait until they add a new round of coins....

I love this community and coin so it is worth it Smiley
cincai123

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:11:48 AM

The dev is still alive in Twitter.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:35:31 AM

How to Stake Credance Coin? I have 400 in my windows wallet for a week now but don't see staking symbols.
Can someone give me a simple rundown of what I should be doing to stake. I plan on HODL

Thanks 

You just have to leave the wallet open, with your computer online.  In the lower right, you will see a check mark with your stake weight and an estimated time to next reward.
vcvitiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:05:55 AM

Dear Credence,

Regards,

Smiley

Hmmm..............

No Dev.
No Update.
No Exchange.
scam.

WHO IS THIS IDIOT?
vcvitiko

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

Dear Credence,

Regards,

Smiley
I want to do the same but i dont know to fill out the yobit forms.

Hmmm..............

No Dev.
No Update.
No Exchange.
scam.

I sent a free request for CRDNC to yobit and I also sent a 0.1BTC paid request to yobit from my BitcoinGold profits, at least we know it will get listed this way, there is 1 thing though not sure how long we will have to wait until they add a new round of coins....

credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

Hi All,

Quick update, we are still awaiting exchanges, and still paying people who did not have the correct wallet address on their order or it did not process, most are completed now.

So when we have some news, we will post it both here and on Twitter, we want to keep you informed of what is happening, but if we have nothing to tell you, there is no point in us posting here for the sake of it.

Hopefully exchanges happen in the next 3 days, the burn we are working on, as soon as we stop receiving emails we will organize the burn, the address has already been created and tested and is a non-spend address, so we just need to finalize the amounts.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

We will bring you any information as it comes to hand. 

Spacebadger

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:59:39 AM

Hi All,

Quick update, we are still awaiting exchanges, and still paying people who did not have the correct wallet address on their order or it did not process, most are completed now.

So when we have some news, we will post it both here and on Twitter, we want to keep you informed of what is happening, but if we have nothing to tell you, there is no point in us posting here for the sake of it.

Hopefully exchanges happen in the next 3 days, the burn we are working on, as soon as we stop receiving emails we will organize the burn, the address has already been created and tested and is a non-spend address, so we just need to finalize the amounts.

Hey thanks for the update and effort man, cant wait for it to be released on exchanges!
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:56 AM

How to Stake Credance Coin? I have 400 in my windows wallet for a week now but don't see staking symbols.
Can someone give me a simple rundown of what I should be doing to stake. I plan on HODL

Thanks 

Just Encrypt your wallet and it will automatically Stake. Already got .75 CRDNC from being online these past 2 days
No, encrypt wallet will lock your coins and have to unlock to stake. Just leave your wallet open like that and it will auto stake.
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

Hi All,

Hey thanks for the update and effort man, cant wait for it to be released on exchanges!

Which exchanges? I need to create account on one of these exchanges

Remember to stake and lend and if you really need to sell don't sell under $5, we already had people buying for $2-$3 OTC.

There is not many of CRDNC coins around and that is what gives it value, HODLers will drive lambo!!

Ph371

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:15:18 AM

Hi All,

It's good to hear information from you, dev.
iwnp

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:07 AM

Hi All,

I apologize for the slip of the tongue.
jepblack

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:45:49 AM

I just got an accumulated coins for 5 days after it sort of 'stopped staking' (my earlier thought)...so yeah..it can show nothing for a few days but it will get accumulated..so don't worry guys...so keep it encrypted and unlocked..it will stake
hinorizk

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:56:07 AM

The dev is still alive in Twitter.
Sure, Twitter is a social network so unless dev is active in development or not. So no.
GambleToWin

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:59:21 AM

How wants to sell me some for 2 dollars each?
CryptoLoveLife

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:15:32 AM

How wants to sell me some for 2 dollars each?

how many u want im a popular youtuber i can prove
cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

Dear Credence,

Regards,

Smiley

Hmmm..............

No Dev.
No Update.
No Exchange.
scam.

Glad to hear that. Appreciate your work for the community .
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:17:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0&t=113s

Shocking interview! - In the mind of an altcoin developer Grin

SETTA

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:26:32 AM

Dear Credence,

Regards,

Smiley

Hmmm..............

No Dev.
No Update.
No Exchange.
scam.

Here's the link to the form at yobit https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin

Coin name: CredenceCoin
Ticker: CRDNC
Algo: SHA-256
Number of Blocks: (current block at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Money Supply: (current supply at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Min commission: 0.001 (source code says that)
Block time: 2 Mins
Dev language: English
Type: POW+POS
secp256k1: Yes
source link (Git): https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin
Explorer: http://blockexp.com:3004
Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254173.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: