Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
Richestbitcoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

CREDENCE COIN Team let's keep moving no stop. It's lookin good guys but I can't wait no more Wink but always the good things take time...mso take your time but not pause......
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:38 PM

https://icoreview.site/

You might wanna bookmark this site Smiley

kupz

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

wow thank you for this man!
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

sadly i wasnt able to buy it at 24k sats since i was busy campaigning for anti bitcoin cash. the rollercoaster caught me off guard that credence coin went to 24 sats. that was a pretty cheap knock off to grab credence coin.
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:40:48 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:15:17 PM by FalconCrypto

Thanks for the review site didi-man
cryptocapsule

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:09:27 PM

credence/dev.  any updates? you been silent all over
Spacebadger

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:45:17 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 03:07:18 AM by Spacebadger

A few of my colleagues were spamming this site on their facebook and all i can say is that this site has 0 credibility.

1. Regal coin scam-very low  Cheesy Huh , we have no idea as to how much the circulating supply is and most of the coins are locked away by the Dev's and we dont know if the price is manipulated through the internal exchanges.
2. Earlier they had electroneum which means they did not their research properly, it just got taken out.
3. Ethconnect was scam -very low now its changed to very high. Just poor research on their part.
4. I dont know what status - exchange means, can't they have something like internal or public exchanges , AFAIK only Bitconnect and Credence coin are listed on public exchanges and is transparent. Regal status still remains unknown.
5. Not really sure about the rest, only credence,regal (status unknown) and bitconnect are listed in coinmarketcap . Where are the rest, stuck in their heavily manipulated internal exchanges?

I think this was done purpotedly by someone who has invested highly in regal and hextra coin and is trying to make the site sound legit  Grin.
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:32 AM

A few of my colleagues were spamming this site on their facebook and all i can say is that this site has 0 credibility.

1. Regal coin scam-very low  Cheesy Huh , we have no idea as to how much the circulating supply is and most of the coins are locked away by the Dev's and we dont know if the price is manipulated through the internal exchanges.
2. Earlier they had electroneum which means they did not their research properly, it just got taken out.
3. Ethconnect was scam -very low now its changed to very high. Just poor research on their part.
4. I dont know what status - exchange means, can't they have something like internal or public exchanges , AFAIK only Bitconnect and Credence coin are listed on public exchanges and is transparent.

I think this was done purpotedly by someone who has invested highly in regal and hextra coin and is trying to make the site sound legit  Grin.

You are too harsh when assessing credibility of this website, site is very helpful to give you general idea of what is going on in lendospehere and I find it accurate for most part taking into consideration fluidity of cryptos, esp lending coins.

I agree regal should have been labelled as a scam due to account lock out, i dont know about ECH, idea was good but i feel team didnt know how to execute the plan

We can expect Credence to be in top 5 by Xmas with Very High hype and moonabilty levels

credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:45:16 AM

Hi All quick update for you.

1.  Work is progressing on the site, we have a tentative date for total site completion of the 29th of November 2017.

2.  If we reach this date we have set ourselves (No promises there could be unforeseen delays but at this stage that is our target date) then we will spend the subsequent 7 days testing the site for lending, referrals, exchange functionality, deposits, withdrawals, support ticket system, daily interest payments etc.   

3.  We will also conduct internal and have an external Pentest before going live.

4.  We will be load testing for 50 thousand users, although we do not expect that many we may look at upgrading to 100 thousand users load testing just to be on the safe side.

6.  Once those tests have been completed we will be looking at putting the site live in week 2 of December.  (Again this all depends on testing, if we are not satisfied it is all working well then we will delay the release but hopefully this will not happen, either way we will keep you informed).

7.  Exchanges.   Undecided   We still have had no official word back from coinexchange.io but we have noted others have posted screens of us listing on December 1 and if that is to be the case then it is good news, like everyone we will have to wait and see.  We ask you to keep putting requests into Yobit if you have the time please and hopefully they will eventually list us there. 

We want to thank all who have supported Credence Coin from the outset as well as all new investors!   

Finally we want to thank Youtuber "Bitcoingoldsilver" for this recent great review about Credence Coin. http://bit.ly/2AGFUlX We have never contacted him, and he has never contacted us (that we know of, if so it was as a coin holder with a query not as a you-tuber), so this is in no way a paid for review nor is he a shill or in anyway being rewarded by us or any of our associates for this video he made (apart from this mention here) we just wanted to make that clear.   

Of course some will say otherwise and that we paid him but that is to be expected.   Fudders got-to fud.    Wink

We appreciate the effort he put in and how he summed up our product.  So if we can throw him a few subscribers in return we are happy to do so, so if you happen to read this Bticoingoldsilver thanks very much and also thank you to all other Youtubers who have reviewed Credence Coin and given their honest opinions be they good, bad or indifferent.
Some channels that come to mind are -
CryptoKong
Cryptospaceman
Cryptoflower
Victor C
and CryptoMena, among a few others who have supported us from the early stages and we appreciate that very much, so thanks guys! (If we left anyone out, apologies)

It should be noted though, that although as we said above we have never had any contact with Bitcoingoldsilver and did not ask for nor instigate his review, that does not mean now or in the future we do not have the right to offer incentives paid or otherwise to any you-tubers or others with a public profile to promote Credence Coin, like any business the more exposure we get the more interest we can generate in our product, which ultimately benefits all of the holders of Credence Coin.

Thanks again
Credence Coin

CryptoRocks

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:54:55 AM

1.  Work is progressing on the site, we have a tentative date for total site completion of the 29th of November 2017.

2.  If we reach this date we have set ourselves (No promises there could be unforeseen delays but at this stage that is our target date) then we will spend the subsequent 7 days testing the site for lending, referrals, exchange functionality, deposits, withdrawals, support ticket system, daily interest payments etc.   

3.  We will also conduct internal and have an external Pentest before going live.

4.  We will be load testing for 50 thousand users, although we do not expect that many we may look at upgrading to 100 thousand users load testing just to be on the safe side.

6.  Once those tests have been completed we will be looking at putting the site live in week 2 of December.  (Again this all depends on testing, if we are not satisfied it is all working well then we will delay the release but hopefully this will not happen, either way we will keep you informed).

7.  Exchanges.   Undecided   We still have had no official word back from coinexchange.io but we have noted others have posted screens of us listing on December 1 and if that is to be the case then it is good news, like everyone we will have to wait and see.  We ask you to keep putting requests into Yobit if you have the time please and hopefully they will eventually list us there. 

We want to thank all who have supported Credence Coin from the outset as well as all new investors!   

Finally we want to thank Youtuber "Bitcoingoldsilver" for this recent great review about Credence Coin. /2AGFUlX]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2AGFUlX We have never contacted him, and he has never contacted us (that we know of, if so it was as a coin holder with a query not as a you-tuber), so this is in no way a paid for review nor is he a shill or in anyway being rewarded by us or any of our associates for this video he made (apart from this mention here) we just wanted to make that clear.   

Of course some will say otherwise and that we paid him but that is to be expected.   Fudders got-to fud.    Wink

We appreciate the effort he put in and how he summed up our product.  So if we can throw him a few subscribers in return we are happy to do so, so if you happen to read this Bticoingoldsilver thanks very much and also thank you to all other Youtubers who have reviewed Credence Coin and given their honest opinions be they good, bad or indifferent.
CryptoKong
Cryptospaceman
Cryptoflower
Victor C
and CryptoMena, among a few others who have supported us from the early stages and we appreciate that very much, so thanks guys! (If we left anyone out, apologies)

It should be noted though, that although as we said above we have never had any contact with Bitcoingoldsilver and did not ask for nor instigate his review, that does not mean now or in the future we do not have the right to offer incentives paid or otherwise to any you-tubers or others with a public profile to promote Credence Coin, like any business the more exposure we get the more interest we can generate in our product, which ultimately benefits all of the holders of Credence Coin.

Thanks again
Credence Coin

Excellent!!! Keep up the good work, loved the way you have explained about Testing/User Load..eagerly waiting for the system to go live
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:57:10 AM

great update from the dev. cant wait
citizen Z

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:57:17 AM

i m really curious about the lending and the futur of this coin

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:49 AM

Can't wait wait. Looking for good things to come with Credence.
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:26:02 AM

Great update, keep it up credence dev
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

Finally we want to thank Youtuber "Bitcoingoldsilver" for this recent great review about Credence Coin. /2AGFUlX]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2AGFUlX We have never contacted him, and he has never contacted us (that we know of, if so it was as a coin holder with a query not as a you-tuber), so this is in no way a paid for review nor is he a shill or in anyway being rewarded by us or any of our associates for this video he made (apart from this mention here) we just wanted to make that clear.   

CryptoKong
Cryptospaceman
Cryptoflower
Victor C

Thanks again
Credence Coin

Awesome stuff.
BitcoinGoldSilver, I'm glad we have another promoter on board. I'm not happy about the fact that you're passing off my creative content as your own.
Next time you want to use my thumbnails doing me the simple courtesy of asking me would be appreciated. I take my channel and it's content along with the money I spend on creating it very seriously and it's awfully annoying to see someone sidestep hard work with a simple copy paste.

Other than that leaving me rather salty, good video.
grovepixels

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:28:28 AM

so our coin dev's been communicating nearly bi-daily, and people FUD about CRDNC?

THEY JUST WANT TO BUY YOUR COINS, BELIEVE ME!

These FUDtards, are terrible people. Some, I assume are simply foolish people. They are manipulators, they are greedy.
Sad!

We have to build a giant sell wall at 0.004, and the FOMOers will pay for that wall, Believe Me!
Whales have been manipulating us, it's crazy folks, believe me! We will not tolerate it any longer!

Make Crypto Great Again!
https://credencecoin.co

Haha I like kind words Cheesy Good job!
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:15 AM

sadly i wasnt able to buy it at 24k sats since i was busy campaigning for anti bitcoin cash. the rollercoaster caught me off guard that credence coin went to 24 sats. that was a pretty cheap knock off to grab credence coin.
Me too, so occupied with BCC/BTC pair and miss CRDNC when it ht 24satoshi.
Robsn

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

yeahh   i am in the top hundret crdnc rich list Cool Shocked
grovepixels

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:29:26 AM

I missed CRDNC at 10k sat because BTC was pending. Fuck BTC.
IronSongie

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:25:43 AM

I missed CRDNC at 10k sat because BTC was pending. Fuck BTC.

Dont tell me that man Sad
My transaction was confirmed after 24 hours  Angry

I managed to get my btc over in time and scooped up another 1500 delicious coins :p
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: