Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to sell Bitcoin?  (Read 4691 times)
poundy29

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:30:22 AM

It depends on individual thought, some do panic sell and some prefer to sell at peak, but as at now it's better to wait for at least $15000.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

Bitcoin is always secured and profitable investment so if any emergency need we should sell the Bitcoin otherwise we should hold for long term because it is one kind of precious currency this will never failed in future so we must invest in more Bitcoin this will make huge profit in future.

solidrock

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

I am of the buy and hold an opinion at the moment. Will see if I sell off some more bitcoins in the future. Watch the market! If you want to speculate I can recommend this thread on this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=288450.0;num_replies=185
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

It depends on individual thought, some do panic sell and some prefer to sell at peak, but as at now it's better to wait for at least $15000.
that's really what you say better to wait for higher bitcoin value and it's new to sell your bitcoin so you can get a big profit. and never quit with the decline that occurs in bitcoin prices if my advice hell

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

It is best to sell your bitcoins when prices getting pumped like no reason. It actually happened later last year, everyone was buying bitcoin because it kept increasing. It meant danger for me from start..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
pujarihema

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

The price of bitcoin is volatile, so selling bitcoin can be an important part of consolidating your investment. You could potentially buy low and sell high to enjoy higher returns compared with just holding it.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

although the price has risen a bit and has risen, but still it is not worthwhile to sell it until the price more or less is not settled
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

I am certain that Bitcoin's value will continue to rise and rise. My fear, though, is that I may never want to sell. If it gets up to $10,000, that would be great but would I want to sell? Would I be holding on for $20,000, $200,000 or even $2,000,000? At what point would I say enough is enough and start cashing in or using? I have no idea. I haven't faced this yet.

But I know there are people on these forums that are facing this dilemma right now. I'm sure there are people who have acquired tens of thousands of bitcoins either by mining or buying when they were very cheap. At the current valuation, these people are already multi-millionaires. But how are they dealing with it? Are they still hoarding waiting for the price to go up even more or are they living the good life now? Any regrets?
Bitcoin keeps on fluctuating on a higher scale, so you can't conclude the exact amount of bitcoin. Sometimes its too high while sometimes its too less. Nobody can answer this question that when to sell bitcoin, just we can say is that when you are in need of money, you can sell it. Nobody knows the highest limit to which btc can reach, so to ask this question that when to sell btc is not appropriate. It all depends on your luck.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

People selling their bitcoin is the price are very high but some of them are still holding bitcoin even the price is very  high, they believe in bitcoin become hundred thousand dollars even million but it's not sure if it's happened or not . But the best you gotta do right now is to hold or keep period because if you sell your bitcoin now you lose money and you not earn profit.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

The nature of human is never get satisfied at any point if we are looking for $20000 then it will aim for more like $50K when it reaches then the expectation will keep on increasing so it is hard to decide when to sell our coins but we only can decide that when to sell since it is our coins we only can think more about ourselves than anyone.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

The nature of human is never get satisfied at any point if we are looking for $20000 then it will aim for more like $50K when it reaches then the expectation will keep on increasing so it is hard to decide when to sell our coins but we only can decide that when to sell since it is our coins we only can think more about ourselves than anyone.
You can also sell your BTC's when you are in the need of money.I will suggest you to keep holding your BTC's as long as you can because it has a very bright and positive future so it will reach new heights in coming future.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

Everyone has to set their limits when they sell, it's very tempting not to sell when the bitcoin rate rises and wait for a higher bitcoin rate. If everyone waited for horrible sums, the market would not move and it would not be good. I would personally wait to overcome ATH bitcoin and sell it up to $ 30000. Be sure to create bitcoin supplies now when the price is relatively low, because it is only a matter of time when the bitcoin grows.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: