Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN] HOQU.io🔥🚀 - Best Service for Affiliate Marketing ⚡Hard Cap⚡ ✅MVP✅  (Read 44895 times)
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Entry on exchanges is scheduled for March, as per the original schedule. All announcements regarding the entry of HOQU Tokens on exchanges prior to any set deadlines will be made as soon as agreements are reached with exchanges. At the moment, we are negotiating with top 3 Exchanges and expect to be listed on one of them before the middle of March. We kindly ask you to remain patient and wait for official announcements from the HOQU Team.

They have been responding to this message in succession for two weeks already. This is very annoying. The week will be "mid-March", but even there is no announcement! This pace will wait for the exchange by the end of March. Too slow, in my opinion, affects the course of the token.  Sad

Many people are saying that the listing is slow. Do you know the process from the inside? Do you think it's rather easy to get listed on the top exchanges and not on the #$%@#$%^ ones?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

why there are many crybabies around ?? nothing will change before listing/marketcap entry. some will throw their bounty tokens for any ETH and some will short their bought tokens to get more on cheaper prices. this happens on every freakin ICO . i've around 3 ETH worth of HQx on ICO price and buying even more from fud
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

I'm interested HQX for a long time. Can I trust to invest hoqu(hqx) from yobit? Could you confirm that HQX listed on yobit?
And Please dont list this on any exchanges when the market looks like this. There is no point in listing it in anyway cause no one here wil benefit from it. We happy to just wait till the market recovers even if it takes another 2months
gaconst

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

I'm interested HQX for a long time. Can I trust to invest hoqu(hqx) from yobit? Could you confirm that HQX listed on yobit?
And Please dont list this on any exchanges when the market looks like this. There is no point in listing it in anyway cause no one here wil benefit from it. We happy to just wait till the market recovers even if it takes another 2months

I also trust HQX and hope it will be go to the moon
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

Entry on exchanges is scheduled for March, as per the original schedule. All announcements regarding the entry of HOQU Tokens on exchanges prior to any set deadlines will be made as soon as agreements are reached with exchanges. At the moment, we are negotiating with top 3 Exchanges and expect to be listed on one of them before the middle of March. We kindly ask you to remain patient and wait for official announcements from the HOQU Team.

They have been responding to this message in succession for two weeks already. This is very annoying. The week will be "mid-March", but even there is no announcement! This pace will wait for the exchange by the end of March. Too slow, in my opinion, affects the course of the token.  Sad

Many people are saying that the listing is slow. Do you know the process from the inside? Do you think it's rather easy to get listed on the top exchanges and not on the #$%@#$%^ ones?
Approximately I represent. But I notice that projects that are below the level of this company agree more quickly with exchanges.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
agrar

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

At least consider sharing with us, some more information about how to acquire some & from which sources we would be able to do so. In case there are none such, enlighten us for possible, future ones.. Wink
Muxa84

Activity: 65
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

Friends tell me what is the problem with the invesbox on yobit. The coin recently entered the auction, the invest was added, but it is not available. Project Scum or Exchange Problem

▬▬▬▬  ❍  TokenGo  ❍   ▬ [ ICO 27 feb 2018 ] ▬ Referral Bounus 10-30%  ❍  ▬▬▬▬
❰❰❰ ❍ ❱❱❱   BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM   ❰❰❰ ❍ ❱❱❱
▬▬ ●● Whitepaper ▬ ●● ▬ Facebook  ▬ ●● ▬ Medium ▬ ●● ▬ Telegram ▬ ●● ▬ ANN Thread ●● ▬▬
coinmr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

Friends tell me what is the problem with the invesbox on yobit. The coin recently entered the auction, the invest was added, but it is not available. Project Scum or Exchange Problem

Most probably it is the wrong chat that you have chosen. This thread is dedicated to HOQU HQX tokens and not some scum (as you named) token.
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Approximately I represent. But I notice that projects that are below the level of this company agree more quickly with exchanges.

$0.063972 USD (21.63%)   good pump of HQX , please check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hoqu/
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Yes, I only just recently appeared on the coinmarket, and it's too early to speak about any kind of tendencies of growth or fall. Especially the whole market in the fall. And Hoshu has not yet fallen at the end of iso. So that . everything will be fine. waiting for spring and the conference in the east.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

Yes, I only just recently appeared on the coinmarket, and it's too early to speak about any kind of tendencies of growth or fall. Especially the whole market in the fall. And Hoshu has not yet fallen at the end of iso. So that . everything will be fine. waiting for spring and the conference in the east.

thank you for you kind words ,i am waitting for good news from dev about new exchange .looking forward to major one
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

i see this token in yobit list, but there is no informations from the team, if this token listed there,
so, i will wait for the official announcements to trade this token in yobit
but, in my opinion better to wait for major exchange

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:58:49 PM

i see this token in yobit list, but there is no informations from the team, if this token listed there,

Due to the information from Coinmarketcap, HQX tokens are listed only on ethereum based decentralized exchanges. Did you ask the support team about that?
coinmr

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

I see that the whole market is storming. Do you plan to make any marketing based incentives for the traders of HOQU HQX tokens to support the price?
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

I see that the whole market is storming. Do you plan to make any marketing based incentives for the traders of HOQU HQX tokens to support the price?
Judging by how other violas behave in this turbulent time, Now that you do not do anything against the market you will not trample on. Therefore, Hoshu, most likely also tied to this difficult situation with the fall of all violas. And the news should be prepared for good times, to increase growth, when everything goes.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Due to the information from Coinmarketcap, HQX tokens are listed only on ethereum based decentralized exchanges. Did you ask the support team about that?

i think yobit already listed this token, you can check it now
https://yobit.net/en/trade/HQX/BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/HQX/ETH
i hope this is the real hqx token not another token with same ticker

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wwonka36

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Anyone else join HOQU during 40% presale bonus? I felt fortunate enough to do so. As most of you are aware, HOQU made an adjustment in Jan with Ethereum blockchain backlog being the reason. Can anyone tell me why my presale investment back in Nov, before all the Ethereum traffic happened in Dec should be altered in any way 2 months later and 0ver 5000 tokens taken from total amount? I’ve entered a claim proving all with pics and dates and admins closed my case and told me that everyone got adjusted. Does and ICO team have any business changing any of our initial investment amounts making them worth less... 2 months afterwards?

Thanks for reading,
Ww
yadan86

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

HOQU (HQX)
 $0.055601 USD (9.57%)
0.00000653 BTC (9.09%)
0.00010389 ETH (10.78%)
you can find more infomation about hoqu project.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hoqu/#markets
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

HOQU (HQX)
 $0.055601 USD (9.57%)
0.00000653 BTC (9.09%)
0.00010389 ETH (10.78%)
you can find more infomation about hoqu project.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hoqu/#markets

yes the price is already growing, it's good! In March, they promise to go to one of the top exchanges, it remains to wait very little. I believe in the team and the project!
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

We know that exchange listing is one of most interesting topics for our community. We are all looking forward to the same thing, so let us wait for the good news from the exchange together. We will keep you updated and we will make an announcement as soon as we receive any news from the exchanges.  We are not allowed to disclose more information about this topic.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: